PDA

View Full Version : Stinger Energy Drink !!!

Energydude
05-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Who is making this garbage ??? I thought I would try it to see how it taste because I have never seen it before and .......... WOW In my opinion this must be the worst sludge ever invented. What genius put this stuff together? And I thought Adrenaline Rush and RB were lousy. Stinger you win! your sludge tops them all. You have joined the S and S club along with RB and AR.

glassbottlesrule
05-13-2004, 04:56 PM
C'mon, we all know it probably comes outta the same plant that bottles all them cases of sumpoopie and the multitudes of foil bags in boxes with little paws plastered all over them. Every Energy drink I've tried has tasted like cr#p. But that's just me.

Edude let me say it for you and save you the time of typing it.

Glassbottlesrule, your wrong I'm a millionaire that's always right and your AFM.

toby1
05-13-2004, 05:35 PM
glass.. I am laughing so hard my side hurts!!!

Thats a great one.

I will say that Stinger is in the marketplace here in N.E. unlike "SUM" energy drinks that are trying to "PAW" their way out of the cellar.

Tahts-a-dats-ago
05-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Sounds like sumbodies product was tossed out in favor of Stinger.

Look on the bright side E-dude: Stinger probably can't double as a hand-cleaner.

Energydude
05-13-2004, 09:24 PM
No .... really......RB, AR, and now Stinger !!!
Off to the S and S club!!!

Lepke
05-21-2004, 12:52 AM
Stacker 2 stinger energy drink is utter garbage. But it sells and sells very well in my market. 4 sku’s means no fighting for facings the retailer just gives em to you. A brand name every one knows ”stackers” it is truly junk but if you package and market urine properly it to would sell. Face it folks Arizona tea is piss in a pretty bottle so it has legs stackers has nice colors a good brand name backing it up and choice for the consumer.
Yes stinger is crap in a can. And I with I’d have thought of it first.