PDA

View Full Version : Diet Vanilla Coke in NY Area

MATHA531
06-10-2005, 01:15 PM
It is now impossible to find any diet vanilla coke or diet coke vanilla anyplace in the NYC area...anybody with any idea of what is going on...is it still being made? Has CC of NY pulled the plug on it? Is it awaiting the new labeling?

It seems there is plenty of the foul tasting diet with lime available as well as regular diet coke and caffeine free diet coke...I tried the new diet coke with splenda and it was virtually undrinkable.

The only location I was able to find diet vanilla coke until about 10 days ago was the Wal Mart in Valley Stream; now they don't have it. They do have some diet cherry coke but I wonder how long that is going to last...

What the dickens is wrong with cc of NY and do I have any alternatives?

mjb1124
06-10-2005, 01:17 PM
You must not be looking in the right places. I'm still seeing Diet Vanilla Coke everywhere in the NYC area - with the new label too!

MATHA531
06-10-2005, 01:21 PM
In the 1.5 or 2 liter bottles? Where? I live in Brooklyn and odn't seem able to find any...

mjb1124
06-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Well, it's all over Central NJ, which is serviced by CCE NYC, and I also saw it in several places in Manhattan the last couple times I've been there. It's available 20 oz and 1.5 liter bottles, and fridgepacks.