PDA

View Full Version : Sobe Adrenaline Rush sugar free

SumPoosieCat
12-13-2006, 09:56 AM
I want to know who the genius is that came out with this stuff....

You have to be kidding... who tasted this stuff and thought it was fit to be sold to people to consume.

Horrible does not begin to explain the taste of this stuff.

Bad Bad Bad !

I am now going to throw away 15 ounces of a 16 ounce dirnk.

Pouring the stuff down the sink.... lol... it looks like battery acid. :(

David J.
12-13-2006, 03:13 PM
Why where you drinking the Sugar Free version? I know they don't sell it locally. So that's a good thing I guess. smile.gif

I think reg. A-rush is OK. I didn't like it at first, but I kind of like it now. But I don't buy the Sobe E-drinks very often.

SumPoosieCat
12-14-2006, 01:48 PM
I am a fan and drinker of Monster sugar free and I thought A-rush sugar free can't be as bad as A-rush regular but I was wrong. A-rush is just bad tasting stuff...not good.

pepsidew
12-14-2006, 05:06 PM
people buy it up around here - i dont see the point really of drinking an energy with no sugar but whatever works for ya

SumPoosieCat
12-14-2006, 07:11 PM
If they used real sugar I would drink it... I have no interest in drinking HFCS.

mofizz
12-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:
I am a fan and drinker of Monster sugar free and I thought A-rush sugar free can't be as bad as A-rush regular but I was wrong. A-rush is just bad tasting stuff...not good. You mean you don't drink what you sell all day?

SumPoosieCat
12-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Lol...no but I will tell you this I will drink our new sugar free all day. I have spent almost a year getting it right. It is the best sugar free drink I have ever had.

DJ HawaiianShirt
12-16-2006, 12:21 AM
PoosieCat, please realize it's all about personal taste. Adrenaline Rush Sugar Free does fine because people like it.

To be honest, I would drink just about ANYTHING before Rockstar, let alone Sugar Free Rockstar.

SumPoosieCat
12-16-2006, 12:41 AM
Lol... I do realize its about personal taste but don't you want a flavor that will appeal to as many as possible? How many young males like grapefruit? Remember I couldn't even stand a second sip... does it really HAVE to be that bitter?

Where does this stuff sell well ???

BriGuy20
12-20-2006, 12:04 AM
I didn't try the sugar free one, but the regular is indeed one of the (if not the) worst energy drinks I've tried.

CStoreCatMan
12-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:
Lol... I do realize its about personal taste but don't you want a flavor that will appeal to as many as possible? How many young males like grapefruit? Remember I couldn't even stand a second sip... does it really HAVE to be that bitter?

Where does this stuff sell well ??? Its passionfruit flavored. Geez, if you're going to complain, at least get your facts straight! LOL :D

BluejacketT
02-22-2007, 01:51 PM
I think that the regular Sobe Adrenaline Rush is good. That's just me. I hadn't tried the sugar free one yet. It might taste good to me.

BluejacketT
03-03-2007, 06:03 PM
I've recently tried Sobe Adrenaline Rush Sugar Free & it taste pretty to me. I like it.

David J.
04-05-2007, 06:06 PM
They never sold SF A-Rush in my area, but I saw a few cases of expired product at a dollar store. It was 8oz, and the packaging looked pretty slick. I like the blue on the black. :)