PDA

View Full Version : Non-Carbonated Energy

LeoBoyCA
04-08-2003, 06:48 PM
We're about to launch an on-premise program that incorporates a Ready to Pour Bag-In-Box. No gun, no cans... and no carbonation.

I'm looking for advice on how to roll this thing out without a distributor..
If you are a distributor and you'd like to carry this innovative new profit generator, please contact me.

Please get back to me.

Thanks

-M.
matt@drinkatomicx.com

ResQ Rob
04-08-2003, 07:54 PM
I tried your drink in Vegas, that was quite an impressive booth! Drink had a smooth creamy taste to it, i wish I took home a couple cans for a better compare. You can only drink so many energy drinks in one day. I am not so sure about the color scheme.

Are you guys the same as the Atomic that got ruined on the Bev Net review? Just a new product?

LeoBoyCA
04-09-2003, 02:40 PM
We haven't recieved a review yet from BevNet... We are Atomic-X Non-Carbonated Energy Drink, and I believe Atomic is another carbonated clone.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed our booth! I tried dilligantly to get to yours, but I was just too busy with keeping up with ours.

Where is resq located? email me at matt@drinkatomicx.com

ResQ Rob
04-09-2003, 03:40 PM
We had a blast at the show, our booth happened to be next to Stoli, so everyone was mixing up vanilla, lemon, and strawberry Lifesavers (ResQ + vodka.) People were getting so trashed, it was fun to sit back and watch peoples antics :D Matt check your e-mail.

OnPremise
04-15-2003, 11:33 AM
ResQ Rob, what ever happened to you guys here in Atlanta? 2 years ago you guys were going to activate.

ResQ Rob
04-15-2003, 12:31 PM
OnPremise,
Atlanta is a bit of a sore spot for us, our almost new biz partner at the time said he had a ton of clout in Atlanta, what he didn't tell us is that he also had a ton of burned bridges in Atlanta. Now he has a burned bridge w/ ResQ. We are still in c-stores in Georgia, but not in enough bars/clubs.