PDA

View Full Version : Rush! Energy Drink.

Cynical
05-12-2003, 04:00 AM
I was at a convenience store the other day and I saw a drink called "rush!" It looked interesting but i only had $1.55 with me (damnit). Have you guys every tried it?

PopNutz
05-13-2003, 08:12 AM
It's a private label type item. The case cost from most suppliers is around 15 bucks and most retailers sell it for the same price as all the other energy drinks which ='s big profit's(if it sold). I tried it and wasn't impressed with the taste or the boost, infact it made me more tired than before. Don't waste your money!

Ron Swedelson
05-16-2003, 12:30 AM
It is only avalible in my area because Mclaines and fleming type distributors carry it.

Cynical
05-17-2003, 06:30 AM
It's getting pretty popular. It was in 4 of the last 6 convenience stores i was in

Ron Swedelson
05-17-2003, 02:25 PM
Yeah, but the question you have to ask is, how great is it selling. I see Rush in many independent stores in my area, but it just sits. My good friend works for a grocery distributor who was selling Rush. They had it in a ton of stores, but with the lack of movment, they droped it from their house. Im not trying to put the smack down on Rush, I have not tried it, but I can tell you that it has very minimal movment in my area.

PopNutz
06-06-2003, 08:09 AM
Rush just got Walgreen's as a customer nationwide from what I understand. It's coming through their warehouse and it's taking the place of Hype that they had in their warehouse.

Just something else to take up valuable shelf space and not produce the sells it needs in my opinion.

<phil>
06-18-2003, 06:27 PM
did you test the Rush Light ? the test seems completely different.

dmots1
07-06-2003, 06:22 PM
Rush is not taking the place of Hype in Walgreens. Walgreens has added a 16oz. Hype in their new set that came out about a month ago. KMX, AZ/RX and Venom are out.