PDA

View Full Version : XS Energy Drink

<jazman>
06-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Anyone know a location in Portland, Oregon that sells XS?

Sealude
06-20-2003, 07:53 PM
XS is only availible through Quixstar reps. It is not availible through traditional retail channels any longer. Quixstar is pretty much the online equivilant of Amway.

beaches
07-01-2003, 02:04 PM
jazman
if you are interested in the xs energy drinks
contact me and I can get you XS energy drinks
The best drinks 4900% of Vit B12 0 carb 0 sugar

866-422-XXXXX message/fax service

Posted by BevNET:
No Quixtar IBO postings allowed.

[ 07-02-2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

Ron Swedelson
07-02-2003, 11:44 AM
What is the amount of Vitamin B that can turn toxic for your body. I know Vitamin C is ok for your body, and although there is a toxic level for someone, it is amost unattainable. Vitamin A can be toxic if taken to much. What about B?

<XS Blast>
08-23-2003, 05:28 PM
It is not possible to overdose on B vitamins.

B vitamins are part of the group called "water soluble" vitamins. Excessive amounts of "water soluble" vitamins are merely excreted through the urine.

"Fat soluble" vitamins can be retained in the body and cause overdose damage. The four vitamins considered to be" fat soluble" are: A, D, E and K.

For more information visit www.xsblast.com (http://www.xsblast.com)

fusion
08-23-2003, 05:40 PM
merely excreted? Not according to some stuff I've read. Overdosing on B can cause kidney damage. Do a google on "vitamin b overdose".

Ron Swedelson
08-23-2003, 08:47 PM
But also, you can overdose on Vitamin C, but it is an incredible amount of Vitamin C that you would need. Help me out on this beverage. I know it has tons of Vitamin B, and you say no sugar and no carbs. Do you market this as an energy drink? Or is this just a functional beverage in an energy drink can?

bigbottom
08-24-2003, 12:53 AM
It's garbage. In the Chi town market they give it away on consignment and it does not sell period.

What the world needs now is another pop soda energy drink like I need a hole in my head.

exccuess meeeeee!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ron Swedelson
08-24-2003, 02:29 PM
I agree, I have not seen it sell well here at all. The last distributor I saw selling it was going out at like a buy 3 get 2 free deal. Im just interested in knowing what exactly the beverage is.

<XS Energy>
08-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by fusion:
merely excreted? Not according to some stuff I've read. Overdosing on B can cause kidney damage. Do a google on "vitamin b overdose".The Institute of Medicine states that "no adverse effects have been associated with excess vitamin B12 intake from food and supplements in healthy individuals."

http://www.cc.nih.gov/ccc/supplements/vitb12.html

XS Energy
08-24-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
But also, you can overdose on Vitamin C, but it is an incredible amount of Vitamin C that you would need. Help me out on this beverage. I know it has tons of Vitamin B, and you say no sugar and no carbs. Do you market this as an energy drink? Or is this just a functional beverage in an energy drink can?"Fat soluble" vitamins can be retained in the body and cause overdose damage. The four vitamins considered to be" fat soluble" are: A, D, E and K.
Yes, you do market it as an "Energy Drink"... as one with health benefits. Because it doesn't have all the sugar, calories, and carbohydrates that other energy drink do, users will not experience the normal side effects such as "sugar crashes" and weight gain.

XS Energy
08-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by bigbottom:
It's garbage. In the Chi town market they give it away on consignment and it does not sell period.

What the world needs now is another pop soda energy drink like I need a hole in my head.

exccuess meeeeee!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Good one! Actually XS Energy Drink is the largest manufatured energy drink in the nation. Red Bull is the only one that manufactures in higher volume, which is weird because the last time I checked people didn't like the taste... I guess it pays to be the first in the market. Good luck with that hole in your head!

[ 08-24-2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: XS Energy ]

BevNET
08-24-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by XS Energy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bigbottom:

exccuess meeeeee!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Good one! Actually XS Energy Drink is the largest distributed American Based Energy Drink in the country. Red Bull is the only one that distributes in higher volume, which is weird because the last time I checked people didn't like the taste... I guess it pays to be the first in the market. Good luck with that hole in your head!</font>[/QUOTE]Based on what numbers? The folks at Quixtar are happy to brag about the case volume...but Quixtar is a private company AND there's no scanner data since it's all mail order.

Also, the product's "case" size is 12 cans -- half of Red Bull, so their numbers are misleading.

I don't doubt that the sales #'s are big for Quixtar...they have a huge number of "IBOs" that are at least buying the producting and storing it in their garages...but I really do doubt that many people that are not involved with Quixtar have ever heard of (or will ever hear of) this product.

Regardless, it's a very different product than most of the energy drinks out there...it's sugar free and looks more like a GNC product than the hip club/bar image that most of the others try and create.

XS Energy
08-24-2003, 10:57 PM
The numbers are based on quantity of cans manufactured and filled in the United States from can production plants, such as Ball.

They come up with these stats not by number of cases manufactured, but by number of cans, so case size does not matter.

It is a relatively new product that is growing in size and exposure at an amazing rate. It's current distribution method was implemented about 9 months ago. Give it a little time... the word will get out there.

Your right it is a different product. It's a better product! It's actually an energy drink that can be consumed by the majority of people around the world without having to experience energy crashes caused by sugar, and weight gain from carbs and calories. All the health benefits aside... it tastes better than any of the other major selling energy drinks and is offered in more flavor combinations.

BevNET
08-27-2003, 09:46 PM
So you are saying they've produced the most cans? I've never seen numbers on that and regardless, that doesn't matter....so what if they produce the most cans? From speaking to Quixtar IBOs I wouldn't be surprised if there are countless IBOs out there with product in their garage....resulting in whatever can production numbers you claim to have.

XS Energy
08-28-2003, 09:03 PM
Supply and Demand my friend. Supply and Demand. It's basic economics. Supply is in direct proportion to demand, therefore the demand for XS is high.

Do you know of an energy drink on the market today that tastes as good, and without all of the sugar, carbs, and calories?

Ron Swedelson
08-30-2003, 12:48 AM
I have nothing against XS, but this just doesnt add up. Do you make cans and sell them to other companies. If you have made the most cans of any company, but I don't see your product out there, and has sales numbers of mere fractions of what Red Bull has, were are all the cans going? Packing them in huge wearhouses? What is going on here, or am I missing something?

World Beverage
08-30-2003, 05:34 PM
XS has been around for 4 years and some of the cans are deteriating.The people involved with this are freaks and they think that you can sell XS door to door with all those other AMWAY products.

BevNET
08-30-2003, 11:16 PM
Supply and Demand my friend. Supply and Demand. It's basic economics. Supply is in direct proportion to demand, therefore the demand for XS is high.So you are saying that since you have a big supply people buy it? That makes no sense. I can all but guarantee you that a good percentage of XS inventory is sitting in the garages of IBOs that have been suckered into stocking up or are peddling it door to door.

Lets cut the nonsense -- what verifiable data do you have that puts XS anywhere among the top energy drinks? (that can argument was really weak, btw) I'm guessing nothing as Quixtar is a private company that creates hype about to further manipulate the already brainwashed IBO into thinking that they are part of something big.

The only thing special about XS is the million brainwashed suckers hocking the product as part of what's basically a glorified MLM scheme...pay money to establish your "business" selling trinkets and other common goods to your friends & family at high prices to earn "PV" and "BV" to earn your bonus. It's a joke...

My encounters with IBOs have been very interesting. It's clear that Quixtar preys on a certain type of person who is likely to fall for their brainwashing...typically they are middle-america types, blue collar or fixed income, and don't have a lot of knowledge about the internet aside from knowledge that a lot of people made big bucks on the internet (...and it wasn't them). These people are brainwashed into "prosumers" and spoon fed lines about ecommerce as they run their own "business". It's really quite sad how desperate these people are...I've received calls from people who claim they "own the XS energy drink company" (one fellow even had XS energy business bards made up)...basically they will do whatever it takes to make a buck, knowing that they have to take to these measures to avoid one of the other million IBOs stealing their sale (after all, their all selling the same junk...no differentiation from one "business" to another).

Do you know of an energy drink on the market today that tastes as good, and without all of the sugar, carbs, and calories?First of all, this reaks of IBO-speak...I am assuming you are one?

Do some research. There are now fifty plus sugar free energy drinks on the market. How many have you actually tried? In my opinion (as well as the hundreds of consumer tests we have done), XS scores in the bottom group in terms of flavor and appearance. Furthermore, there's nothing in XS that makes it work better than any of these other products.

Want a good sugar free -- try YET. It's way better than XS and one can actually sleep at night knowing tha they are not sending their money off to some sort of cult. But you can't sell that with your little IBO card, so I know it doesn't make an ounce of difference...

[ 08-30-2003, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

XS Energy
09-01-2003, 04:59 AM
If you have made the most cans of any company, but I don't see your product out there, and has sales numbers of mere fractions of what Red Bull has, were are all the cans going? Packing them in huge wearhouses? What is going on here, or am I missing something?The reason you don't see the product "out there" is because it isn't... in the normal retail sense. The energy drinks that a majority of people are familiar with are those found in grocery stores and gas stations, and the ones advertised on television and magazines. XS is different in that it is sold through representatives (or IBO's), in affiliation with Quixtar. All sales happen through private distribution and word of mouth marketing. Therefore, unless you know someone that is an IBO you really don't see it.

Sales numbers for XS Energy Drink are actually quite impressive. In just a short time, less than six months, XS has become the number one selling product in Quixtar. This is not from people buying it up and storing it in their garage either, contrary to what others have said. IBO's wouldn't continue to buy it if they weren't able to sell it themselves. People love the stuff and they are drinking it up like crazy... it's just not in the public eye like other large energy drinks.

XS Energy
09-01-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by World Beverage:
XS has been around for 4 years and some of the cans are deteriating.The people involved with this are freaks and they think that you can sell XS door to door with all those other AMWAY products.I'm sure there are a couple freaks in the bunch. Out of the thousands of people involved with XS you would have to expect there to be a few that are a little off. However, the rest of what you said is completely wrong. XS, as it is known today, has not been around for 4 years. There are no deteriorating cans. This is not the Amway of the 80s people do not try to sell it door to door. And if they are... I doubt that they're making any money.

XS is a unique product for Quixtar, because it's unlike anything they have ever had before. There are many people that do nothing but sale and distribute XS, just like any other Energy Drink Rep, without getting involved with any of the other products offered by Quixtar. And they are making good money doing it.

XS Energy
09-01-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by BevNET:Wow! You really had a lot to get off your chest.

I actually wasn't saying "since you have a big supply people buy it?". I was saying a lot of XS is manufactured because a lot of people buy it. PERIOD.

XS is unique because it has all of those attributes mentioned, sugar free, no carbs, 8 calories, great taste, and the fact that it comes in 4 FLAVORS! There is a new flavor coming out in about a month. That gives people a lot more variety than the other energy drinks offer.

As far as the way it's distributed. There is little to no difference in the distribution of XS as there are to any other energy drink companies that use representatives to sling their drink. Except I haven't seen any IBO's driving around with a big energy drink can strapped to the roof of their car.

BevNET
09-01-2003, 09:05 AM
Good way to avoid my question...I'm not getting anything off my chest...but your posts are making incorrect statements that you cannot back up...very typical attitude from a Quixtar IBO...

Again, what verfiable data do you have to prove XS ranking anywhere among the top energy drinks?

No difference in distribution? Really? You obviously don't know what you are talking about. XS is going direct to the consumer and is not available in any retail locations -- how is that remotely similar?

Uncle Thirsty
09-02-2003, 06:11 PM
Based on Bevnet's energy summary XS is the #3 sugar free energy.

Admin #5 Did you not get the memo..?

I think we would all like to know how "they" came up with "THE LIST"

"LIFE'S A PARTY QUENCH IT"

XS Energy
09-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by BevNET:
Again, what verfiable data do you have to prove XS ranking anywhere among the top energy drinks?

No difference in distribution? Really? You obviously don't know what you are talking about. XS is going direct to the consumer and is not available in any retail locations -- how is that remotely similar?At no time have I made or attempted to make any incorrect statements. I do have access to the verifiable data that you are asking for, but unfortunately you do not. I can tell you however that XS Energy Drink does rank behind Red Bull in US sales, as I said previously it pays to be the first, but XS is on track to outsell the Pepsi Energy Drinks (Sobe, Amp and No Fear brands) for years end. I say "on track" because XS as it is sold and distributed currently has only been in place for about 8 months. And that is taking in to account the difference in case sizes of XS at 12 compared to 24.
It is obvious that you have very bitter feelings toward the way XS is distributed, but it sure seems to work.

By the way, I am looking forward to receiving my case of YET, as you recommended, but it sure must have been disappointing to see it not even make the list. Congratulations to XS for being #3 on the list of diet energy drinks. In my opinion however the XS Grape-Cranberry is way better than the Citrus. Best regards to all of the other winners!

BevNET
09-03-2003, 10:31 PM
I think the jury is still out on whether or not the Quixtar system will work. I am assuming that this data that you have came from them and I would still question its accuracy....

I have no bitterness to the Quixtar method of distribution. It obviously works as Quixtar claims to have big sales nums overall...and I give XS credit for trying something different. From speaking to Dave Vanderveen @ XS I definitely respect the way that they implemented a system that is much diff than going through the traditional system. Really, no bitterness whatsoever...It's good for the industry if the distribution is challenged and evolves as it is extremely hard for any company (Except for Coke, Pepsi, and a few others) to get their product out there.

The "bitterness" that I have is mainly that anyone with $39 can become an XS distributor....how this directly effects bevnet is that we are constantly cleaning up posts / reviews, etc from IBO's posting their numbers. These people are so desperate to make a buck...it's just kind of sad to see the every-man-for-themself attitude that the system creates...no one is really working towards a common good of making XS successful, except the IBOs that are higher up and have tons of people under them. Anyway, that's it -- nothing more than that ;)

As for the list -- well, maybe I should have checked on that before making my posts! The list was compiled based on focus groups, interviews, and samplings of a large number of people. Never expected products from Pepsi, Coke, and Red Bull to make the list...if we ranked it based on our reviews, the list would be quite different. We're also not including sales figures, whether it "works", or distribution -- so hopefully people will take the list for what it is.

Ron Swedelson
09-04-2003, 12:57 AM
What is Quixstar or whatever you keep talking about. Also, I just don't see were you are getting #'s stating that XS is second to Red Bull. I have only seen XS in 1 of the past 150 stores that I have been in. It is not a player in the San Francisco Bay Area markte. I don't have anything against the brand, but I just can't conect the dots on everything you are saying. Help me out.

<RB1>
09-04-2003, 01:03 AM
The list is basically useless and has no pertinent figures to back it up. You just said that it wasn't based on the things that really matter.

Coco Rico
09-04-2003, 04:10 AM
According to "verifiable" numbers I have seen, Red Bull sold 1.5 billion cans last year, with a large chunk of that coming from the US (Approximately 33 million cases sold in the US last year). According to Nielson data I have seen, the only brands coming remotely close to Red Bull are Sobe, Amp, and in some markets Rockstar. Oddly enough, not once did I ever see XS show up in any way shape or form.

What are your numbers based on - what your IBO's buy or what they actually sell? Also, if you don't mind how many cans did XS manufacture and or sell? You say you are 2nd to Red Bull, but you have never actually posted a figure...

XS Energy
09-05-2003, 12:53 AM
The "bitterness" that I have is mainly that anyone with $39 can become an XS distributor....how this directly effects bevnet is that we are constantly cleaning up posts / reviews, etc from IBO's posting their numbers. These people are so desperate to make a buck...it's just kind of sad to see the every-man-for-themself attitude that the system creates...no one is really working towards a common good of making XS successful, except the IBOs that are higher up and have tons of people under them. Anyway, that's it -- nothing more than that ;) I appreciate the good natured response. As far as those individuals making your life hell, unfortunately that is, and will always be, a bi-product of capitalism. Not every IBO has what it takes to become a success. Some try the easy way, or just don't understand how the system works and what it takes to truly make it in the business. Regarding those "higher up" on the pecking order, I'm sure they would be the first to tell you, including Dave, that it's not them but all of those individuals under them or just starting out. Because they have all the drive and energy to get the word out and that's what is making XS Energy Drink a huge success!

XS Energy
09-05-2003, 01:04 AM
What is Quixstar or whatever you keep talking about. Also, I just don't see were you are getting #'s stating that XS is second to Red Bull. I have only seen XS in 1 of the past 150 stores that I have been in. It is not a player in the San Francisco Bay Area markte. I don't have anything against the brand, but I just can't conect the dots on everything you are saying. Help me out.As stated earlier, you can not judge an energy drink on how big or popular it is by measuring the number of stores that carry it, or all the television and commercial advertisements that promote it. An energy drink's success is measured in production and sales, just like any other product. Quixtar provides the method with which XS is distributed. Individuals sign up as IBO's, which could also be thought of as XS reps, in order to sell and distribute XS Energy Drink.

XS Energy
09-05-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Coco Rico:
What are your numbers based on - what your IBO's buy or what they actually sell? Also, if you don't mind how many cans did XS manufacture and or sell? You say you are 2nd to Red Bull, but you have never actually posted a figure...The figures are based on the number of cans that are sold by Quixtar. A large number of which are not just from IBO purchases. Anyone can sign up as just a client through Quixtar in order to purchase XS Energy Drink at MSRP. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose the exact figures.

<RB1>
09-05-2003, 03:03 PM
Have you ever though about being an attorney?

You sure in the hell know how to avoid answering a question.

Ron Swedelson
09-05-2003, 09:47 PM
That doesnt answer my question about what an IBO and what this Quikstar thing is. And your definition of success does not really hold to much water. By what you are saying, 10 people might love to death XS and everyday buy 8 truck loads of product for themselves. Were as Brand A sells 4 truck loads per day, but sells them to 50 different people. I would think that Brand A is the bigger success. If you are taking in terms of actual money and actual product that left the plant and has been sold, then ok I guess. But I still don't see how XS can even think they are the second best selling drink. Its just not possible. Maybe the second most produced drink. But that has nothing to do with sales at all.

glstholdings
10-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by &lt;jazman&gt;:
Anyone know a location in Portland, Oregon that sells XS?GLST Holdings is the premier distributor of XS ENERGY DRINK in Portland, Oregon. Don't accept anything but the best! Contact us via e-mail - getxsenergy@yahoo.com - for more information and how to get some XS of your own! We have the best price around and this stuff is definately worth it!

GLST Holdings is NOT an IBO, nor are any of the partners IBOs. We are a group of entrepreneurial marketing students at a college in Oregon. Our project for the semester focuses on the beverage industry and in particular, energy drinks.

(This last part is for the BevNet Staff. Make sure you READ this before doing anything. Thanks.)

getxsenergy@yahoo.com

[ 10-20-2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: GLST Holdings ]

fusion
10-21-2003, 02:54 PM
Premier distributor, huh? That smacks of "clever" Quixtar marketing.

Another poster said that non-IBOs could only purchase it at MSRP. So, how are you making a profit?

<xsfreak>
12-06-2003, 06:00 PM
XS has treated my diabetic life well and I honestly think it will explode in the near future. The new caffeine free Tropical Blast is great...and NO I am not an 'IBO', only a client. smile.gif

<forceable>
12-07-2003, 09:20 AM
I will say this only once. Who in their right mind buys xs? Is it for Men? For Women? Give it a rest. I wish you luck but the marketing is just not there.

<Rightminded>
12-08-2003, 10:41 PM
What happened to the QUALITY and not the quantity? I like XS and 'so what' if I buy it. ;)

<XS drinker>
01-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by &lt;jazman&gt;:
Anyone know a location in Portland, Oregon that sells XS?

<prmskpr>
01-08-2004, 06:08 PM
For information purposes only - the correct spelling is Quixtar.com
You have to spell it correctly to get to the website to order the XS energy drink.
Also, it is not the equivalent to "Amway online". The truth is that the same multibillionaires that own Amway- also own Quixtar. They also own Hattaras Yachts, the Orlando Magic, Pyxis, Access Business Group, and many many more companies I could list.

Energydude
01-08-2004, 09:01 PM
I have to agree... who is buying this stuff??? Men.....I don't think so. Women? Maybe but how much do women buy for use at home? Best of luck XS but I don't see it. :rolleyes:

<boston braves>
01-09-2004, 01:15 AM
cant believe that energydude didnt promo his "drink" while he was bashing another.....
damn hell must be freezing over, cause it sure is in boston (-2)!

<pytbull82>
02-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Hey, Xs energy drink can't be bought at stores. But u can e-mail tricgra@aol.com and ask them how u can get some. just a friend that is located in your area. So i hope that helps

also, i drink xs and i love it, and i buy about 3 cases a month, and i dont store it in my garage, i drink it.

i live on xs
02-10-2004, 12:04 AM
hey, as previously mentioned, u cant buy xs at a store, but if you e-mail my friend at tricgra@aol.com they can inform you where to get it. they are located in the portland area, i hope that helps.

also i buy about 3 cases of xs a month, and i dont put it in my garage. i dont get the sleep i should and xs helps me get through the day. smile.gif

i live on xs
02-10-2004, 12:06 AM
sorry, i didnt think my other post worked.

my bad

i live on xs
02-12-2004, 02:44 PM
i know alot of men and women who buy Xs. I mean, its good for you, gives you energy, has no carbs, no sugar, and it comes in 4 flavors, and one flavor has no caffeine. and the people who buy it get it for wholesale and get it shipped to their front door. so , why not buy it?

<Mediator>
04-07-2004, 12:27 PM

The "bitterness" that I have is mainly that anyone with $39 can become an XS distributor....how this directly effects bevnet is that we are constantly cleaning up posts / reviews, etc from IBO's posting their numbers. These people are so desperate to make a buck...it's just kind of sad to see the every-man-for-themself attitude that the system creates...no one is really working towards a common good of making XS successful, except the IBOs that are higher up and have tons of people under them. Anyway, that's it -- nothing more than that ;)
I have read this entire string of posts and am thoroughly dissapointed.
I would expect such behavior from the typical anonymous children that often post replies with such a lack of couth. I am still quite amazed to hear this from a representative of your company.
In the future it might be better for business if you try to remain impartial. You may have just disqualified your site from a massive amount of visitors.
Any XS distributor would have the potential of forwarding large quantities of viewers to read the reviews of the XS product, from a seeming non bias standpoint.
Am I mistaken in that your sponsors endorse you based upon visitor traffic numbers you can prove?
I am afraid your emotions just proved a very poor business tactic. I would gather, by the sudden silence, you or your employer realized the same.
I am truly dissappointed.

<Mediator>
04-07-2004, 12:27 PM

I have read this entire string of posts and am thoroughly dissapointed.
I would expect such behavior from the typical anonymous children that often post replies with such a lack of couth. I am still quite amazed to hear this from a representative of your company.
In the future it might be better for business if you try to remain impartial. You may have just disqualified your site from a massive amount of visitors.
Any XS distributor would have the potential of forwarding large quantities of viewers to read the reviews of the XS product, from a seeming non bias standpoint.
Am I mistaken in that your sponsors endorse you based upon visitor traffic numbers you can prove?
I am afraid your emotions just proved a very poor business tactic. I would gather, by the sudden silence, you or your employer realized the same.
I am truly dissappointed.

<energy drinker>
04-15-2004, 09:46 PM
I read this whole string of postings and "wow" talk about being opinionated.
I have some things to say too…(my opinion only)

1. They called McDonald’s and Ray Kroch crazy too…you know.
2. I have tried several different energy drinks that are available “retail”. I did not know how bad they were until I tried XS. One taste like tang. One taste like couch syrup. Others were variations of both. I got use to them though. The one main thing I like about XS is that it’s carbonated. (my soda replacement)
3. XS has 4 flavor too.
4. As far as Quixtar and it’s marketing, I’m all for it but that is like talking politics, “everyone has an opinion and no one person is 100% right”
5. So go with what works for you and have fun doing it…
6. And like one person said in postings…”we will see how it pan’s out in the end”…something like that…

<XS Lover>
04-17-2004, 11:58 PM
I spend many hours driving every week and XS is always with me. By not having the sugar crash, driving 10 hours straight is much easier than grabbing a mountain dew every hour.

As for # of cans sold, I don't have an exact number, but have been informed that over $1 million cans are sold every 6 days.

Also, many quixtar IBO's don't "sell" to other people, although it is probably encouraged. Many purchase products that ONLY they use. They become "reps" and show other people how to become "reps" whom also will primarily use their own products not selling to any others.

I agree, the first can of XS I tried, I wasn't a big fan (Cran Grape), but after the 2nd (Citris) I became hooked. As with anything new, your body has natural resistence. I do believe Tropical Punch is my favorite and the power tea as my least. That being said, I hear rumors of new flavors soon and can't wait.

As for more info about www.quixtar.com, (http://www.quixtar.com,) visit their website.

<ozzie xs>
04-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Hi All
I am selling XS in Australia and we are only starting. With 2 flavours at the moment, the reaction from consumers is exciting. I hope many people here can also experience the "ground swell" of people wanting these drinks and help build the Brand as well as people's finances.
:D

<countrycowboy33>
04-28-2004, 06:25 PM
If interested in ordering XS energy drinks IN portland oregon email me countrycowboy282003@yahoo.com

<countrycowboy33>
04-28-2004, 06:37 PM
I am not afraid to sell to others I prefer that i sell to others and let them decide if they want to sign up as a member instead of an IBO.

<countrycowboy33>
04-29-2004, 03:05 PM
To XS Drinker I Sell Xs energy drinks you can email me at countrycowboy282003@yahoo.com

countrycowboy33
04-29-2004, 03:16 PM
I only sell XS drinks at my price and no shipping cost. I am an IBO who wants the customers to get things at wholesale.

BevNET
04-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Locking and forwarding post to rules_administrator@quixtar.com.