PDA

View Full Version : Think Pink on TV

drpep
07-27-2003, 09:13 PM
The ARCA stock car series (similar to Nascar) had 2 races at Pocono Raceway in Pennsylvania. Both were broadcast on Speed TV. One of the cars was sponsored by Think Pink Energy Drink. The car got some camera time in both races. In Fridays race towards the end it spun and received some camera time and a mention from one of the announcers who said he liked saying the name of the car. Saturdays race the car hit the wall and got more camera time (though the camera was in close it was kind of hard to make out the name). Once again the announcer told the viewers how he liked saying the name of the car.
Mtn Dew Livewire also sponsored a car which got about the same amount of camera time.

johnnyrockets
07-29-2003, 02:10 PM
so do ya think the idiot driver maybe crashed the car on purpose so drayton could get THINK PINK some camera time?

I wouldn't put it past him -

i do think he could have more luck with this than sum poosie- i wonder if the sales reps that were talked into hawking that crap are being given the ability to peddle think pink instead?

Energydude
07-29-2003, 03:51 PM
Hey Rocket boy chill baby... try SumPoosie dont't be a hater!!! :cool:

johnnyrockets
07-29-2003, 08:17 PM
oh don't worry drayton i get plenty of p**sy - maybe not as much as you - but in my book ho's don't count :eek:

sum poosie isn't BAD tasting - just a marketing blunder

think pink - sounds boring beyond belief - but definitely won't offend the majority of demographics.

good luck - you're gonna need it! tongue.gif

<JustAnOutsideOpinion>
08-13-2003, 03:35 PM
I visit the site often just to check out what is going on with the energy drinks. I have always avoided making any comments or suggestions.

I have to make a comment about "SumPoosie" I saw several comments about the "models" looking old and like "rode hard and put up wet" strippers. Great guess....and it is so true! I believe this product could have been so much better had they marketed it with a "higher class" in mind rather than a bunch of trash. Drayton is an intelligent businessman and I believe his energy drink vision was a great one; however, the marketing absolutely SUCKS!

I know this is off subject but everyone be aware of the following.....I would also believe he was sleeping with men rather than the tramps he is using for his models and yes, I do know him and his "associates" personally. :eek:

johnnyrockets
08-13-2003, 06:33 PM
Hey Outside Opinion
I think Drayton goes any way the "wind" blows if ya know what I mean.

To round it all out, the guys he has repping him are all fascinated by the strip club scene and so found a great way to work & still be in their "playgrounds" at the same time.

The "grandma" in their video clip on their website probably is a good representative of the crowd that thinks Sum Poosie is cool - why the h**l would they use that hag as someone promo-ing their product I don't know

P.S. I also know Brenda kelly (on the site)- she's a bimbette of the highest order
Can someone say "Cheesy"?

[ 08-13-2003, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: johnnyrockets ]

Energydude
08-15-2003, 04:05 PM
Wow Johnnyrocket did Drayton sleep with your wife or what? Get over it will you. I just talked to corporate and the new girls go up next week. There are 6 new bottle models and I have seen Sharee, Jessica, and Tasha is the most amazing woman I have ever seen. 21 Blonde and stunning. Bevnet is about the drink or should be and the drink sells very well. I just started in NY so watch out here we come!!!

KanKing
08-15-2003, 06:54 PM
I try to keep my mind out of the gutter with products like this. Even though it may be in cans, in this case it is no good.

Energydude
08-15-2003, 08:56 PM
Are beverages excluded from sex sells? You people need to lighten up and have a little fun. :D

johnnyrockets
08-18-2003, 12:54 AM
gee: I asked for both "Sum poosie" & "Think Pink" at Jaguars in vegas - they don't stock it - oh well - but hey I DID liten up & had some fun, per your suggestion!! :eek: