PDA

View Full Version : HYPE HAS SORTED RIGHT OUT

<Stone throw>
09-05-2003, 04:33 AM
I had a hype a couple of years ago and i remeber trying it thinking 'its alright'! i picked one up a couple of days ago and i was impressed! now they have a new can design which looks great, it tasted great, when i brougt it to the office people were very interested by it. after looking at this site i saw they have the new Lite product look forward to trying it!

SuperEnergyDrinkMan
09-05-2003, 05:52 PM
Ohh, StoneThrow, you very foolish person. As person you very, very foolish if you no think we know you must work for Hype company. Why you must waste SuperEnergyDrinkMans time reading you foolish post? Wise man once say: "Garbage go in trash can, what you say is garbage, so say it into trash can!." Ha! Ha! Wise man very funny! You and drink foolish though.

Nick Laugher
12-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Hype is god.

Bill Brasky
12-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Hype has sorted out alright.....out the door of all their accounts and distributors....

Worst.....topic......ever......

Super Jay
12-07-2005, 11:05 PM
I think I saw Hype Gold last time I was in Toronto. Yes, of course they were all out-dated. I remember seeing Bever Buzz. Some stupid cheapo energy drink, stores couldn't sell that either.

Nick Laugher
12-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Personally I think that Hype is the best drink on the market, I believe they can do no wrong.

Hype Gold is good , but regular Hype is loads better.