PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull for sale

<weberscloseout@ecrobot.co>
10-11-2003, 03:30 AM
We Just Got Word 2 Countainers of Red Bull Energy Drink 2504 cs. per container

Red Bull Energy Drink: increases physical endurance increases concentration and reaction speed improves vigilance improves the emotional status stimulates metabolism Red BullĀ® Energy Drink is an energiser, developed particularly for periods of mental and physical stress and strain. It can be drunk in virtually any situation: during sports, at work, whilst driving and in leisure activities. Red Bull is much more than a soft drink - it is an energy drink. It was made for moments of increased physical and mental stress and improves endurance, alertness, concentration and reaction speed. In short: it vitalizes body and mind. The effectiveness of Red Bull Energy Drink has been proven by a large number of scientific studies and is appreciated by many of the world`s top athletes and drivers, opinion-leaders and hard-working people with active lifestyles.

SKU #: redbullcase
Price:
$49.00

Qty:

fob: FL - - price: $30.95 per Case

SURGE
12-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Does this look like eBay!!?!?

<just_an_observer>
03-20-2004, 11:09 AM
that has to be funniest comment I have ever heard. I was just hi and thinking about needing some red bull, so I did a search for it. Thinking surely somebody has to sell this in qty without having to pay 2 bucks a can for this stuff. I drink about 2 a night for the days ...or rather nights that I work. So I use those to get me through... But enough of my tangent....no, you are right, this doesn't look like ebay, but I still have no clue what it does, but it does not sell Red Bull. Maybe if it did, others would come by here. OTher than that, you sharp rude, yet hilarious comments will have to do for now. Cheers!

Lepke
03-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Two truck loads (containers) of red bull were hijacked near Chicago I hear the FBI is looking into it.

<dude>
04-04-2004, 12:00 PM
some of you are so incredibly ignorant...but then again we're Americans! ;-P
If anything...our FDA is a real joke! Do you know that foods and drinks go through much more stringent and strict testing and approval procceses overseas if not just as "good" as ours? In American everything is about money, not quality.