PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull

<feralsis>
11-06-2003, 05:07 PM
ok, i just want to say that Red bull is still the best damn energy drink available and I am trying to figure out why some stupid ass dont like it. Please let me know

<pavel13>
11-06-2003, 09:22 PM
pimpjuice simply smokes red bull my friend....

Ron Swedelson
11-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Pimp Juice tastes ok, but really tastes like 3 parts apple juice, 1 part red bull.
I don't like Red Bull's flavor. I don't like that stores buy into the shelf program for 3 free cases every 3 months, when they can easily make up that money and more if they freed the extra space for other drinks. Plus, it doesnt work on me. Thoes are my reasons for not liking Red Bull, I don't think that makes me a stupid ass, just someone with an opinion.

Bob The Forester
11-07-2003, 11:29 AM
I don't like it because it is overpriced and it tastes bad. :cool:

<RB1>
11-08-2003, 03:13 PM
It's not a ****ing soft drink. They could make it taste like anything they wanted...

Xtrem
11-10-2003, 08:22 AM
It's all about taste. You either like it or not. Shame most people in this post are not registered. I wonder why.

As far as "it's the best energy drink" that's up to who ever tries it to decide.

<Poncho>
11-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Look, I rate on two things for energy drinks:

1. Taste.
2. Energy boost.

For starters, many other beverages greatly trump RB in both of those categories. The taste, well... here's my satire on it:

http://www.drunkduck.com/Nerds_and_Such/?i=19774

I've only ever had one can of red bull, and it took me three days to gradually finish that can of worthless liquid. Worthless yet selling $1.79 a can. Hmm. And the energy it gives? Not good energy. It's more like spasmoidic meth energy.

Summary: when I meet someone who claims red bull is the best, I challenge them to a fight, before which we each chug our energy drink of choice.
While they drink their red bull with their heads tilted back, I smash a bottle of bawls over their head.

Ok, that's never happened, but I wish it did.

Ron Swedelson
11-21-2003, 08:57 PM
haha, I like that story.

Energydude
11-21-2003, 09:47 PM
I am not trying to start a argument but.......
What man in his right mind would stick a bottle of blue bawls (balls) in his mouth???? Blue balls in my mouth .... I don't think so. Give me SumPoosie. ;)

Ron Swedelson
11-24-2003, 01:49 PM
I don't remember seeing the word Blue in the guys story? So are you creating your own story now or what is going on.

Energydude
11-24-2003, 06:58 PM
uhhhhh..... Ron the bottle is Blue right......
Blue Bawls in my mouth no thanks..... tongue.gif

Ron Swedelson
11-25-2003, 12:12 AM
Yeah, and? I don't get it. From your past posts you said your drink has no other meaning that Possie the cat. So are you saying now that you want a cat in your mouth? Im trying to follow this guys story, he says nothing about Blue, and yet you come out and start stretching the meanings of words. Im lost in it all. We don't use the word Blue in our description of sales at all. I think you like to use other meaning of words when it is convinent for you. I think that is why you don't have any followers here on the board.

Energydude
11-25-2003, 08:39 AM
Ron are you under the impression that you are some how the leader of men??? The bottle is BLUE very very BLUE and its called BALLS it even has little BALLS on the bottle. I have even seen pictures on their website of girls deep throating the BLUE BALLS. Again I ask you what guy wants to put a Bottle of Blue Bawls in his mouth? It's kinda like Dick in Cider...... What guy in his right mind wants Dick in his mouth???
Now..... SumPoosie is a whole different story, I have no problem with Poosie in my mouth. :D

onenudedude
11-25-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Energydude:
Ron are you under the impression that you are some how the leader of men??? The bottle is BLUE very very BLUE and its called BALLS it even has little BALLS on the bottle. I have even seen pictures on their website of girls deep throating the BLUE BALLS. Again I ask you what guy wants to put a Bottle of Blue Bawls in his mouth? It's kinda like Dick in Cider...... What guy in his right mind wants Dick in his mouth???
Now..... SumPoosie is a whole different story, I have no problem with Poosie in my mouth. :D YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!

Xtrem
11-25-2003, 01:07 PM
There is only one person who thinks he is the leader of men, or should I say drinks.

It's great to be enthusiastic about what you sell. But just think a moment, who would honestly buy someone's drink when all they seem to do lately is knock everyone else's drink.

Ron Swedelson
11-25-2003, 01:38 PM
I havent seen anyone else on here say anything good about Sum Poosie. My argument that you did not answer was you always said that Poosie is nothing more than a cat on your label, and that is all people should take it for. Unless it is convinente for you to say otherwise. So what is it? Is Possie just the cat, and that is all it will ever be? Or it is something you can use to twist around to help your sales? I just want to know were you stand since you like to lash out at all that oppose your great beverage that 95% of us have never seen.

Energydude
11-29-2003, 07:14 PM
Ron... the point is this... I am kind of tired of hearing people on this board bash a really good product. Everyone who tries it loves the taste and the mixability of the product is second to none. Is there a little twist to the name? yes there is but my point is that it is no more vial than a blue bottle of balls!!! I have no problem with the product and wish it nothing but the greatest success but it is what it is... blue balls. If you have blue balls I think the cure is SumPoosie!!! :D :D :D

Ron Swedelson
11-30-2003, 10:16 PM
Part of the point that you miss is that a lot of people have not seen or tried your brand. You come on here strong telling everyone that Sum Poosie is the best drink ever (in your opinion) and if anyone disagrees you want to bash them. You are comming on way to strong with your brand. It is like running a national comercial for a product that is only avalible in Omaha Nebraska. Hey you might initialy get some curious people, but once it can't be seen or found people loose interest.

Energydude
11-30-2003, 11:49 PM
Ron, the fact that some people have not tried Sumpoosie yet has no bearing on the product itself. The product looks better, smells better, taste better and mixes better than the leading energy drink and that is not opinion it is fact. No one has come on this board and said Sumpoosie is not a great product that has tried it. My point here has been to try and get people to focus on what a really fine product it is and to quit acting like BLUE BALLS or XO energy " get Xed out" or whatever is are somehow not over the line. I would rather focus on how to sell more product and tell people the amazing success stories that I and the distributors in the Carolina's and Texas are having with SumPoosie. The product sells itself and is doing very well. Ron, why don't you tell me who would do a great job selling SumPoosie instead of being so angry all the time. ;)

Ron Swedelson
12-01-2003, 01:26 PM
I can not give good recomendations to distributors or about distributors when it deals with a product I have still yet to see or try. The Blue Bawls, hey, it may have a blue bottle, but there is no were in the information, not in any sales pitch I have ever heard were it has been used that way. Get your product in my area or something then I can try it. Then I can back up, or squash your opinionated claim that Sum Poosie is the best drink ever.

Energydude
12-02-2003, 10:48 AM
Ron come on.... the bottle is blue it has little balls on it and it is called balls..."blue balls" if it has never been pitched that way why have I seen girls on their site deep throating the bottle? Anyway, provide an address and I will be more than happy to have corporate send you out SumPoosie! :D

<sumcooter>
12-02-2003, 10:53 PM
YO ENERGYDUDE!!! WHY NOT THROW SOME OF YO PRECIOUS LIQUID ON EBAY AND SEE WHAT THE PEOPLES OFFER YA FOR DEM.

Energydude
12-03-2003, 09:42 AM
Ebay? No thanks... ;)