PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Ice is way better than Red Bull

<ice cool>
12-06-2003, 12:10 AM
Yo, if u guys haven't taste liquid ice energy drink u should look out for it, if we talking about taste and energy drink this joing is great. i never like rb because of the taste, it taste like medicine, yuk. Liquid ice is the drink that the rapper ICE-T drop on the market,so, look out fellas for this drink i know when u tasted u will feel sorry for mr. red bull cause i'm already. sorry red bull.

<Iiquid Ice>
12-18-2003, 12:46 AM
Great to here people like this. You anyone wants to order any in the NY area. please feel free to drop me an email. mlam@data-global.com

Happy Drinking

<youhave2Bkidding>
12-18-2003, 01:03 AM
liquid ice? who cares? taste better than RB... who cares... more crap in a can... who cares!

Coco Rico
12-19-2003, 07:16 PM
Ice cool,

When I first read your email, I pictured some misguided white guy trying to sound down and urban with mispellings and attempts at slang. Or, maybe you really are that uneducated. Either way, Red Bull's got nothing to worry about. Besides, Ice-T "the rapper" is played out. He hasn't had a hit since Body Count, or if you're stretching it maybe Home Invasion, how long ago was that, 10 years?.... And his last big movie was New Jack City, what was that back in '91?... And I say that because I like him. He's pretty good on Law and Order: SVU - but good luck parlaying that image with the thug image you're trying to promote with your drink.

CR

turdferguson
12-19-2003, 10:19 PM
sorry.....pimpjuice owns liquid icey or whatever its called...

Ron Swedelson
12-20-2003, 01:42 AM
is it same company. Nelly is PimpJuice and Ice T is Liquid Ice right?

<WHITEY>
12-31-2003, 07:22 AM
whuzz wit da rappaz wit energy drinks? they wont ever make it to shelves around my city.

<dragon>
02-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Well well i dont know what the rest of you think but liquid ice is very good !!! Some of us in our bar love red bull but liquid ice is kicking ass and taking names the numbers are there!!!!
As far as the rappers selling the stuff and if the person who posted this is hood or not,SO WHAT!!! its about taste and money just because they didnt ask you to push the stuff!!! you got something to say are you in the movies do you do anything at all!!! no!!! so shut up and put a liquid ice in hand and try it for taste and as far as not selling it around your town i guess if they put a good ol boy red neck pushin it it would be the best thing since running water urban folks(white and black) find away to make real money and you uppidy folks ( red neck white and black) what to put them down!!!! liquid ice is very good try it thank you

Coco Rico
02-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Aggressive post. Maybe you should cut back on the Liquid Ice. Your keyboard will thank you.

CR

Lepke
02-05-2004, 09:10 PM
luqid ice is a joke. a bad joke. Brought to you by the geniuses that made liquid bang. These people actually thought liquid bang was going to knock red bull out of first place. Muli media marketing, New York harbor ale, diversified distribution what ever they are called. they are whores looking to make a quick buck off of the popularity of red bull.

Energydude
02-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Liquid Ice, 69 Energy, Impulse, etc. etc. more crap in an 8 oz. can. Give me something new and inovative like SumPoosie! Otherwise you just more crap in a little can. tongue.gif

Robot
02-05-2004, 10:38 PM
i dunno what the problem with the little 8.3 oz cans is with everyone..

i like the little 8 oz cans, makes them easy to store in refridge, and i dont drink them for the amount, i drink it for the pick me up.. the less the amount the better!

Energydude
02-06-2004, 03:59 AM
Jimmy you are right, the stuff tastse so bad they never imagined anyone would be stupid enough to drink even 8oz. ;)

Ron Swedelson
02-06-2004, 01:24 PM
I don't know. Wasnt the old shasta squat cans 8 oz.?

toby1
02-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Energydude.....
You are the worst sales rep I have ever been in contact with.
You post hubdreds of "pitches" here on how good your drink is and "TRY" to push it on all of us...
then.....
you turn around and attempt to bash the competition by calling it crap, saying "it tastes so bad", even going as far as to say you have been around longer than Coke and Pepsi.....
shall I go on?
My point is "I" would never buy anything from you due to your poor and unethical business practices, not even if it was Coors and I was in Denver or RB and I was in Austria.
Careful what you say....people (customers)are listening!!!!

<SB guy>
02-14-2004, 02:10 AM
I see alot of people having very strong opinions on various products on this thread.
Who ever is reading this, I will have to assume that you are intelligent enough to know whos honest and whos just out their talking trash about other peoples product to promote their own.
To make your own judgement on this, just go and try one. Do these trash talkers actually believe youre that dumb to take their word for it?
Word has it that Liquid Ice is catching on. Its available selected stores in NYC area.

I am a Liquid Ice distributor in the NYC area but I will not insult youre intelligence by boosting my product. Just go try it. If you dont like it, post it. If you do, post it. Thats the main function of a discussion board. If you cant acheive a real discussion, why bother reading it. You might as well call it TRASH TALK BOARD. I believe all products are good, and Red bull is the market leader. They are the pioneers of energy drinks and will be for a long time. But that doesnt mean new comers cant create competition. Maybe a little competition will drive down the rediculous pricing of energy drinks.

As for LepK,I probably know who you are. And you should know who I am by now. No hard feelings.

;)

Energydude
02-14-2004, 09:38 AM
Let me know if you start seeing SumPoosie around NYC in a few weeks. I understand our new distributor is getting started. RB, LI, and SumPoosie at a bar... sounds good to me!

Ron Swedelson
02-14-2004, 01:00 PM
I can't say if Liquid Ice is good or bad, havent seen much more than a picture on the Bevnet. Do you have current dist. out here in Nor. Cal.

<SB guy>
02-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Yes, email me at liquidicedrink@yahoo.com.

<dr pepperman1>
02-15-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by &lt;SB guy&gt;:
I see alot of people having very strong opinions on various products on this thread.
Who ever is reading this, I will have to assume that you are intelligent enough to know whos honest and whos just out their talking trash about other peoples product to promote their own.
To make your own judgement on this, just go and try one. Do these trash talkers actually believe youre that dumb to take their word for it?
Word has it that Liquid Ice is catching on. Its available selected stores in NYC area.

I am a Liquid Ice distributor in the NYC area but I will not insult youre intelligence by boosting my product. Just go try it. If you dont like it, post it. If you do, post it. Thats the main function of a discussion board. If you cant acheive a real discussion, why bother reading it. You might as well call it TRASH TALK BOARD. I believe all products are good, and Red bull is the market leader. They are the pioneers of energy drinks and will be for a long time. But that doesnt mean new comers cant create competition. Maybe a little competition will drive down the rediculous pricing of energy drinks.

;) Liquid Ice you won't insult us by boosting your product one or two times. Just don't do it everytime you post or post 1000 topics telling us how great it is. There are several members who are here who are selling beverages and don't bludgeon us with their sales talk.
-------------------------------------------------
I am dr pepperman and too lazy to sign in.

<ice cool>
02-18-2004, 03:27 AM
Man, I just wrote my opinion about Liquid Ice because i tasted and that's it. i'm not promoting it, but I just know it taste really good i live in nyc and i have a case in my house all the time. I gave it to a lot of my friends here and to tell u the true the love it. It just the flavor is great. Even they had ask me why they don't sell it in the store and even my self i wonder why Liquid ice should promote this product for good with tv comercial and everything. i'm sorry but i know red bull is the #1 but better look out cause liquid ice can be that #1 or could be that #2 who knows but is in the top 5 best energy drink. OH by the way i just found the web site. http://www.liquidiceenergydrink.com check it out.

<Justin702>
02-19-2004, 07:30 PM
In my opinion liquid Ice is a great drink to have on the market, the drink appeals to a wide variety of people... not just a select group of people. If you compare other mainstream energy drinks, the ingredients are pretty much similar. So I wouldn't call other drinks "crap in a can".

Lepke
02-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Most of the hundreds energy drinks on the market are produced by people who haven’t a clue. Same thing goes for the wholesalers trying to distribute them.
This is not soda, tea or water but most seem to think distributing like cheep soda (i.e. Fago, city club, a-treet, days and so on) is going to build a successful energy drink brand.
The margins are high on energy drinks (thank you red bull) but old school beverage manufactures and distributors WHORE the entire category like they have done with every thing else.

“ Maybe a little competition will drive down the rediculous pricing of energy drinks.”

Why in the name of god would any one in the biz want to bring the price of energy drinks down?
Liquid ice is just one more facing on a shelf with 11 others that do not sell taking up space waiting for its birthday.

Cool Drinks
02-21-2004, 02:04 AM
Lepke, we meet again. This is SB Guy. PLEASE!!!! don't reply to any Liquid Ice topics. Your posts are worthless!!!
First you made comments on the makers of Liquid Ice by calling them Thugs and theives.
Then you accussed others of lying for posting positive posts.
And now youre questioning me.

Are you promoting a drink or are you just in here wasting time posting worthless information. Do you have a personal issue with Liquid Ice?

I use the BevBoard to get a sense of how the public is reacting, it is obvious you are here for a different reason. What ever it is, please take it eslewhere. Like I said,If you're going to post something, make it worth reading.

Thank You.

Lepke
02-21-2004, 03:03 AM
"Lepke, we meet again. This is SB Guy. PLEASE!!!! don't reply to any Liquid Ice topics. Your posts are worthless!!!"

This is a public forum and I am free to post my opinion here. I give my honest opinion.
And in my opinion very few manufactures or distributors truly understand the category (I. E. “they don’t have a clue”)

"First you made comments on the makers of Liquid Ice by calling them Thugs and theives."

I have no recollection of ever posting that the people associated with liquid ice are thugs and thieves. That is not to say I didn’t say that, I just don’t remember it. It is however my opinion.

"Then you accussed others of lying for posting positive posts.
And now youre questioning me."

Again my opinion. And I will question any post I please.

"Are you promoting a drink or are you just in here wasting time posting worthless information. Do you have a personal issue with Liquid Ice?"

I am promoting a drink. Do any of the regulars know what it is? I don’t believe I’ve ever posted the name.
The information I post is my opinion. If I’m wasting your time don’t read it.
I have issues with most of the dogs taking up valuable shelf space. Liquid ice is no exception.

"I use the BevBoard to get a sense of how the public is reacting, it is obvious you are here for a different reason. What ever it is, please take it eslewhere. Like I said,If you're going to post something, make it worth reading."

I think you are using this board to hawk your drink.

Cool Drinks
02-23-2004, 03:52 PM
What ever Lepke...
:rolleyes: