PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Larry's

Stefanie
12-09-2003, 01:33 AM
I had this energy drink last year around this time, and I have never seen it since. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some or if it is discontinued....

<Kyle>
02-06-2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah, Crazy Larry was disconitued last year... because it was giving people who drank 5 a day seziures.

toby1
02-07-2004, 09:50 AM
what was in it to cause that ?

<SB guy>
02-14-2004, 03:02 AM
I see alot of people having very strong opinions on various products on this thread.
Who ever is reading this, I will have to assume that you are intelligent enough to know whos honest and whos just out their talking trash about other peoples product to promote their own.
To make your own judgement on this, just go and try one. Do these trash talkers actually believe youre that dumb to take their word for it?
Word has it that Liquid Ice is catching on. Its available selected stores in NYC area.

I am a Liquid Ice distributor in the NYC area but I will not insult youre intelligence by boosting my product. Just go try it. If you dont like it, post it. If you do, post it. Thats the main function of a discussion board. If you cant acheive a real discussion, why bother reading it. You might as well call it TRASH TALK BOARD. I believe all products are good, and Red bull is the market leader. They are the pioneers of energy drinks and will be for a long time. But that doesnt mean new comers cant create competition. Maybe a little competition will drive down the rediculous pricing of energy drinks.

As for LepK,I probably know who you are. And you should know who I am by now. No hard feelings.

smile.gif

<SB guy>
02-14-2004, 03:08 AM
LOL!!! :D Sorry wrong Thread. It was supposed to be for the liquid ice thread.

A million apologies.

Ron Swedelson
02-14-2004, 01:50 PM
Crazy Larrys had a ton of sugar in it. I tried it, it tasted like concentrated slurpee syrup. I can see how people would have medical sideeffects from that drink.

<jp>
04-22-2004, 06:06 PM
no see about a year ago i started drinking crazy larys and i had like 5 or more a day for about 6 to 7 monthst and nothing happend to me the hole medical thing was because people mixed alcohal with it and on the back it tells u not to

Ron Swedelson
04-23-2004, 12:35 PM
dude, 6 of 7 a day. How many pounds did you gain? That stuff is basicaly pure sugar.

MERVERNATOR
01-26-2005, 04:30 PM
how come everything GOOD gets discontinued and everything that tastes like generic rubbish seems to keep multiplying.

I still have 1 of each Crazy Larry in the fridge... Ill have to save them for a special occasion..

Ron Swedelson
01-26-2005, 05:25 PM
It usually is the ones that have a small, but strong cult following that get discontinued.

pdxbevman
01-26-2005, 10:52 PM
I us3 t0 dr1n4 a80u7 6 c4azy'5 a day. d1dn'7 hav3 n3 3ff3c7 0n m3! :rolleyes: