PDA

View Full Version : energy drink ?mexico

<mzgroup@msn.com>
12-15-2003, 02:22 AM
looking for energy drink company that want sale in mexico.we are the #1 company that sales coke. email me.

<rabid monkey>
12-15-2003, 10:38 AM
Sumpoosie ought to do great for you :rolleyes:

Energydude
12-15-2003, 05:32 PM
Doesn't everyone want SumPoosie! :D :D :D

<A donkeys ballsac>
12-16-2003, 10:01 PM
JUST GIVE IT UP JACKASS!!! WILL YA?

Xtrem
12-18-2003, 07:08 AM
Not that I want to stab myself in the foot or anything, but doesn't Coke have an energy drink?

If they do.......

Coco Rico
12-19-2003, 06:41 PM
Actually, Coke has several energy drink concepts across the world (KMX, Burn, Play, etc). Goes to show you how well they are doing...

CR

<Drogers@aol.com>
02-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by &lt;mzgroup@msn.com&gt;:
looking for energy drink company that want sale in mexico.we are the #1 company that sales coke. email me.

Energydude
02-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Coke and Pepsi could care less how good their energy drinks are doing they just want to keep selling sugar water.

Ron Swedelson
02-12-2004, 12:27 PM
they care. they have a new one comming out I think by spring/summer

toby1
02-12-2004, 07:34 PM
I wish people (energydud) would not post/push their ignorant opinions on us.

Please, when trying to speak of facts do not use your opinion, cause it really makes you look even more ignorant than what you project yourself as now.
Hope you are not like that in a sales situation.

<miguelggarcia>
05-01-2004, 01:28 AM
So.... You work with FEMSA? As far as I know FEMSA is the largest Coke distributor in Mexico, and in Latin America... Let's assume that you are really the #1 coke seller or whatever... Why is your english so bad? Or, more important, why are you lloking for an Energy Drink to distribute in Mexico? Wouldn't that give serious concerns to Coke? :confused:

Energydude
05-01-2004, 01:39 AM
Toby if Coke or Pepsi wanted to they could smash RB like a little bug. They could put out a 50 cent energy drink all day long if they wanted to.
The FACT is the really do not care. They are making plenty of money selling Coke worldwide!!!

Ron Swedelson
05-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Whoah, that was one of the DUMBEST posts I have ever seen from E-dude, and that says a lot. Do you think Coke put out KMX just to loose money? Do you think they positioned it at a lower price just because of a marketing blunder. Do you think Pepsi sells AMP and Adrenaline rush just for kicks? They spent a ton of money on marketing rights for No Fear just to waste some time?
They have tried to get their market share, and only Pepsi has truley been succesful. One of the biggest things that makes RB so popular, is because, as a company, they are not out there all over the place. They are a private company, and have no affiliation with any big company. Pepsi fans would probably not buy it if it were from Coke and vis versa.
If Coke and Pepsi were so happy with their current sales and cash revenue (even with declines in their flagship brand), why would they continue to add new items and try new things, and stay in the energy drink catagory. And to think Coke or Pepsi would not want to take an additional 12-15 million cases domesticaly on an item as profitable as RB...this is clearly your worst post yet.

Startup Dude
05-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Good point Ron. But I would like to add that, as international soda sales are flat at best with little foreseeable growth, Coke and Pepsi are obligated to find new growth opportunities to at least maintain their stock price. They have no choice but attacking the new age and energy segment where they'll find growth.

(In my mind, the Big Two’s real impediment for growth is they have MBA's designing new beverage just by looking at trends and demographics. How else would you explain Coke C2?)

Ron Swedelson
05-01-2004, 07:16 PM
I agree, they are in the busines to make money, and they will do so in what ever way they can best do it. Be it create new flavors, new catagories, or buy someone out and dominate that.

Energydude
05-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Ron...... I have said many times that Coke and Pepsi are the biggest companies in the world to come up with nothing in the last 20 years. What great products have they launched in the last 20 years?????????

My point is they are not an energy drink company and do not understand the market. They have both been doing things the same way for 50 years and now times are changing. Coke and Pepsi are struggling in layers of Red Tape. Splenda is the best thing out there and we all know it! How quickly have the 2 taken to Splenda????

If Pepsi wanted to the could make a simular product to RB and sell it for 75 cents a can and tear RB in half. You may not believe it but who can produce a product less expensive than Coke and Pepsi? Do they have their own energy drinks.....yes but they realize it is important to stick with what you do best. Pepsi got rich and will stay rich selling Pepsi. Not xyz energy drink!

Tahts-a-dats-ago
05-02-2004, 11:08 AM
"Thirty five" years in business and that's the best you could come up with E-dude?

I concur with Ron; that was one of the dumbest posts ever posted anywhere.

Ron Swedelson
05-02-2004, 12:22 PM
no, maybe Edude has a point. First he says they stick to cola because that is what they know, then he compalins why they havent come out with anything new in recent past. I guess line extentions dont count as a new product. But yeah, Coke came out with KMX and will be comming out with a new one just to waste money. They want to be in the energy drink market, just not make money doing it. Same with Pepsi with all their energy drinks. Thats why they both waste tons of money on sponsorships and placments. Besides, just because 100's of other companies have come out with RB copycats and have failed at all price points, I am sure Coke and Pepsi could make Red Bull fold when ever they wanted to. I guess they would do it via BIB. They wouldnt need a sign though if they did it. I am sure they would want each and every customer to know what brand of drink they are getting.
But back to the point, they only now soda. So why do water. Pepsi has the top seller with Aquafina at 11% market share, and Coke with Desani at 10% market share. Why do they sell juices? Why did Pepsi buy Sobe? Why did Pepsi shell out millions for licene rights to use the name No Fear, while still selling AMP and Adrenaline Rush? Why did Coke go back to the drawing board with their Energy Drinks? Oh yeah, cause they are in busines to make MONEY. Anyone who says that any company able to take out RB tommarrow with ease, and doesnt want to do it is dumb. Sometimes Edude you have arguments that make us think and creates some good debates...but this is not one of them...this is the worst posts by you ever.