PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Bottle Models 2004 !!!

Energydude
12-27-2003, 04:57 PM
I would like to invite everyone to see the new "Bottle Models" for 2004. The girls were selected from around the country. Just as exciting is the new bottle for SumPoosie. The bottle has received new graphics and really looks fantastic. There is really nothing like a great drink in a cold glass bottle. Take a look at www.sumpoosie.com (http://www.sumpoosie.com) when you get a chance and remember it's all PINK on the inside. :D :D

<enerygdude>
12-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Piss off jackass

Energydude
12-28-2003, 03:56 AM
That is the best you have to say? This is a board of professionals take your school yard stuff somewhere else and by the way.... I think you could use SumPoosie.... you seem a little uptight. tongue.gif

<dudewithenergy>
12-28-2003, 11:08 AM
Why don't you take your spam crap and leave this board to beverage fans. Can't you take a hint? NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU *******!!!!

Energydude
12-28-2003, 11:22 AM
Have you read the last month's worth of post on this subject? No one has posted anything of interest at all in this energy section. Take a look at the site and judge for yourself. Take a look at something new and exciting. This is a beverage board well let's talk about energy drinks good and bad. Right now I am letting people know that the new Bottle Models are up and starting next week the site will have a section to purchase SumPoosie hats, shirts, and other items. ;)

<Enerygdude>
12-28-2003, 10:20 PM
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!!!! M'FER.

Ron Swedelson
12-29-2003, 02:05 PM
I looked at the new pictures. Hey, the drawings of girls looks hot. I don't know, maybe I am just not the type of customer you are looking to attract. The picutes look good, but its the same concept Jones Soda used some years back with their comic Jones. Not to impresed with the fuji wrap, although I never have been. I just don't think I would ever pick up a bottle. Not because I think it tastes bad or good, it just doesnt appeal to me.

Energydude
12-30-2003, 09:19 AM
Thankfully Ron, Attractive women appeal to most men. If your not crazy about the packaging then I think you should focus on what is inside. It's all pink on the inside and taste great. These girls on the bottle take many days of hard work by very talented artist from around the world. ;)

Xtrem
12-30-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm not sure that you take in any suggestions or comments to try and help.

I think quite a few of us that read the boards have tried to offer you some helpful suggestions, but it seems that that big chip on your shoulder just weights too much.

I for one will make this the very last post to try and be helpful seeing as you cant take constructive criticism or help.

Ron Swedelson
12-30-2003, 02:17 PM
You are missing part of my point. I think the drawings of the girls look great. If the real life girls look close to that, then they would definatly turn heads. But that doesnt make me want to buy a drink because they are on there. Yeah, I know its part of the gimick, but outside the strip club Id be interested to know how it is doing. Is there any real, true, consistant sales in the open market? Or are you primarily focusing on the stip clubs because you know that is were your market is?

Energydude
12-31-2003, 01:28 AM
Xtreme please let me know when someone including yourself has offered to "help" at all. Not one person has ever said anything helpful at all. product is dismissed because of the name and it simply doesn't make sense. If you have something constructive to say then say it. If you have a suggestion or something to add to our conversation ..... great. But after ready your post carefully you added nothing, just a few snide comments. I have no chip on my shoulder, I started a year ago selling 2 pallets a month and now I am up to 2 trucks a month. I have never sold a better beverage in my life. Am I excited about the product yes I am because no one to date can offer another energy drink that looks as good, smells as good, taste as good, or mixes as well as SumPoosie. Give it a try and you will see why so many are having so much fun. :cool:

Energydude
12-31-2003, 01:32 AM
Ron, I have to admit I am missing your point. If a great looking girl does not help sell the product in your mind.... to you that is.... that is fine. I want the product inside to sell you on buying the product. The great looking girl with the wonderful art is just added bonus. What they were trying to do is build a better mouse trap and I believe they did. Compare SumPoosie side by side to Red Bull .....looks, smell, taste, mixability, packaging. Do you really want to drink out of a dinky metal can or a cold glass bottle. ;) ;)

Xtrem
12-31-2003, 05:17 AM
Firstly, I think it is great when anyone selling anything (never mind it being a car or a drink or a tooth brush) that they try to promote it the best way they can.

On the other hand when someone openly asks people to comment specifically on what they say and they don't like the answer, to me telling them that they are wrong in the way you do it is in bad taste.

I don't know if there is a way to look at all my previous posts. If there is I will personally mail you all the posts that I have made to make suggestions not only to you but to whom ever.

I think this is the main reason why you receive so much negative feedback, to the point where some people go as far as to write their comments unregistered.

Banging on and on and on and on...... my drink is the best, my drink tastes the best, my drink smells the best..... for you and many others this may be true, and I have no doubt your drink is good, but not everyone will like Sumpoosie.

At the end of the day THE most important FACT is that the consumer enjoys what they are drinking. Never mind the packaging. If they do when they buy Sumpoosie then great.

I would like to wish everyone (including Energydude) a Happy New Year, and a very prosperous and successful new year.

Energydude
01-01-2004, 03:18 AM
Xtreme you still don't get it do you. No one has anything positive to say. I frequently talk about one of 11 products I sell because I have never in 33 years sold a product that is this much fun. The response is amazing and I enjoy telling people about it. When I have an opinion I openly express it and I do not hide. SumPoosie is a wonderful product and I wish people would rally around a family owned American made energy drink. smile.gif

Xtrem
01-02-2004, 03:31 AM
Well I still don't actually think Energydude reads the posts on the board because he didn't see any positive comments (apparently) on the posts in this subject. Anyhow as promised I have found out how to look at all if not most of my posts at the same time.

Simply go into the boards where you should see a search feature. When you get into that menu simply search by member number (in my case 1495) and you will see what I have posted.

After reading my posts Energydude you still can't find any positive things that I have said then I suppose one of my comments that I will never post again when you make any comments will become reality.

I never like to see negative posts because they don't achieve anything at all, but these are made purely because there is no other way.

Energydude
01-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Thanks for posting Xtreme but once again you had nothing to say. I could care less about your previous 1,495 post. If they were anything like your last one I don't need to read them. This thread is about the "Bottle Models of 2004" If you don't have anything to bring to the subject move along.......please!!!!

Xtrem
01-02-2004, 10:25 AM
To simply answer your question. The pictures are nice, very cleverly drawn but, seeing as I don't know what they will look like on an actual bottle I don't know if they will look good on them. And before you start to say a bottle is a bottle it's not. Bottle colour plus picture plus liquid colour can make a difference.

If anyone will buy it in a major shopping centre with those pictures will probably tell you if they are good or not though.

Energydude
01-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Thank you Xtreme, very nicely written. When they ship the new bottles next month I will make sure you get a bottle or two. Let me know where to send them. ;)

drpep
01-02-2004, 07:45 PM
Energydude, I don't think all the negative comments are directed at Sumpoosie the product. I think a lot of the negativity is directed at you and your heavy handed pushing of the product and the fact you dismiss all other energy drinks as mere nothings. We have all gotten your point about Sumpoosie. Take it easy on the posts masking as sales pitches and accept that Sumpoosie will never be the next Red Bull and I'm sure we will lay off you. You admit that there has been little to no positive comment about your drink so why do you keep posting knowing it will draw negative attention? Stick around and contribute but, please, lay of the advertising.

Energydude
01-03-2004, 02:06 AM
Point well taken, however I will tell you this. Seven years ago I was in Vegas and a man approached me and said, "Hey try this drink it's going to take the nation by storm." I drank one sip and almost gagged. He said keep drinking you will get used to the taste. I told him 20 bucks could not get me to finish it. What he had given me was a can of Red Bull. Over and over again he told me how wonderful it was and how it was going to be a revolution. Let's see what happens in a few years... remember Poosie never goes out of style! ;)

<POSITIVE FEEDBACK>
01-07-2004, 01:01 AM
Hey energydude!
How about get out from in front of your computer pushing your product here on message boards and hit the streets!
The comsumers are out there not here!
Now write back something defensive with that chip on your shoulder like you always do insteed to marketing your product where you should be.

Lastly, time mgmt skills would help you ..... less time here on these boards and more time in the field!

Cant wait to read your defensive crying response!

Energydude
01-07-2004, 10:54 AM
No crying here!!! Just selling SumPoosie so there is always a smile on my face. :D I would like to know if anyone has found a good tasting calorie free energy drink and if so what is it called. Secondly, I would like to know what people think of the new Bottle Models for 2004! :D

Ron Swedelson
01-07-2004, 12:33 PM
My personal choice of cal. free energy drink is Diet Coke.

boodoo
01-08-2004, 09:05 AM
Ron, I still haven't tasted the Bawls Guaranex. I know, I know...."Bawls is not an energy drink", but the public seems to think it is. Can you give us your opinion of the taste?

[ 01-08-2004, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: boodoo ]

Ron Swedelson
01-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Im in the same boat as everyone else. I have seen the pictures, but that is it. I have heard that by March we will have samples out. I wish I could help more.

KanKing
01-08-2004, 06:41 PM
EnergyDude, Didn't your mommy teach you no morals while you were growing up boy? Maybe you need to see part naked women everywhere you go but not all of us feel that way. The way you market that product is like poison on the soul. It's a real drag man. It may taste good, as you claim, but it's what it fills peoples mind with that is not good. I suspect though, you haven't got the ability to understand this. So preach to us some more out of your gutter about how people who dislike your product marketing aproach are the ones who are at fault. Bye.

Energydude
01-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Well Kanking.... all I can say is your welcome to your opinion. Take a look at Victoria Secrets or Sports Illustrated or come to think of it just about any perfume ad. The bottle has a "Bottle Model" on it that has been done by an artist if you don't like the art so be it. I am not promoting anything. There is an energy drink right now saying "Let's get X'ed out" I have a problem with that. SumPoosie with a nice piece of artwork on it..... I think is harmless fun and something cool to collect. Art is art take it or leave it. If the bottle has you that freaked out just pour it into a cup! ;)

drpep
01-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Energydude:
I am not promoting anything. SAY WHAT? :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

<boston braves>
01-09-2004, 12:08 AM
ENERGY "jerk"
Why is it when people bring an opinion to you ......all you do is dismiss it and try and divert peoples attention to other items (i.e. Xed out, S.I. Victoria Secret)?

You sound so much like a little kid when he gets caught doing something bad.....then he rats out his friend or sibling on somethig they did.

So typical of a lazy used car salesman!
I dont care how good your product is ...I for one will NEVER drink it due to the type of person you portray yourself to be!!
I am sure I am not alone.

Energydude
01-09-2004, 01:29 AM
No Kanking you opened you big mouth and now you can't defend yourself. You started talking to me about the morality of my product.... are you kidding????? I don't see you freaking at naked women in Sports Illustrated !!!! No you are worried about an artist painting some girls and wait ..... the dreaded word Poosie.... It is not a word Einstein!!! Is it close yes it is but tell Fudruckers to change their name to and by the way listen to any Missy Elliot song .... do you know what a cha cha is! tongue.gif

KanKing
01-09-2004, 09:42 AM
That Boston Braves person was not me. Also, You seem to justify yourself by claimimg other people do similar things so what you are doing is O.K.. This is a great lie. Other peoples innapropriate actions do not justify yours. Your attitude is unfortunate. It is the type of attitude that is causing a lot of problems in society. No more talk of this though. This is a beverage board, not a public morals board. And don't get soo worked up. You can handle being told your wrong. Or can't you? Good Bye Again.

Energydude
01-09-2004, 12:09 PM
This is a beverage board and I guess you haven't seen any Coors Beer ads or any other Beer ads. Sex has been used to sell everything including shampoo. Get over it.... SumPoosie is a great package with a great taste and I am doing very well with it. I discuss it on this board because it is fresh, new, exciting, fun, and making me money. If you don't like ...... I do not care.... but you could use SumPoosie!!!! :D

DietCokeEnthusiast
01-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Yeah, but most people would be VERY embarassed to be spotted on the street drinking a bottle with a more-than-half naked girl on the front.

Energydude
01-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Yeah, just like 2.5 million Men buy Maxim Magazine with a girl "half" naked on the front.
They don't seem to mind... get over it will you. It's made for adults not children you either appreciate or you don't. It's a great product that makes good money and people enjoy. You want to get righteous tell the beer companies to stop selling beer to under age college students.... think of the lives that would save. Keep it safe just enjoy SumPoosie. :eek:

Energydude
01-17-2004, 11:24 AM
By the way www.BottleModels.com (http://www.BottleModels.com) comes out soon and you will be able to find out more about these stunning 6 new girls. 4 of them will be at the Superbowl so we will see you in Houston. :D

the saint
01-17-2004, 04:00 PM
It isn't the beer companies that sell to underage people. It is the stores that the under age people go to that sell the beer.

Energydude
01-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the weather report SAINT we enjoyed it? :confused:

KanKing
01-19-2004, 06:12 PM
Yes, We enjoyed it very much thank you. smile.gif

Energydude
01-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Coming Superbowl Weekend www.bottlemodels.com (http://www.bottlemodels.com) look for it and enjoy SumPoosie!!! :D

Energydude
01-28-2004, 12:56 AM
Meet the Bottle Models in person after the concert! :D

the saint
01-28-2004, 04:59 PM
I already got to meet them 10 or 12 years ago when I was known to go to a strip club on occasion and they were old and washed up then so I am sure they really are now. As for your weather comment, the post I had put up was sarcasm but you are too ignorant to realize I guess.

Energydude
01-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Saint .... if you think for one moment that beer companies do not or have not marketed to under age drinkers than I have some property in Florida I would love to sell you! ;)

johnnyrockets
01-28-2004, 08:35 PM
is mike balkunas still the rep for california?

Energydude
01-28-2004, 09:51 PM
I was told he was fired last year at the end of March. You can contact corporate at 1-888-855-PINK if you need help or info. ;)

the saint
01-30-2004, 06:31 AM
energydud you...never mind..maybe if I agree with you, you will go away. you are correct sumpoosie is great!

stinkfinger
01-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Energydude:
I would like to invite everyone to see the new "Bottle Models" for 2004. The girls were selected from around the country. Most have syphillis. Just as exciting is the new bottle for SumPoosie. The bottle has received new graphics and really looks fantastic. Mrs Field's 2nd grade class designed it. There is really nothing like a great drink in a cold glass bottle. But a cold Red Bull will in you over any day. Take a look at the newest whores www.sumpoosie.com (http://www.sumpoosie.com) when you get a chance and remember it's all PINK on the inside. :D :D

Energydude
02-06-2004, 04:12 AM
Stickfinger you better collect all the bottles because that is the only way you are ever going to see SumPoosie. tongue.gif