PDA

View Full Version : SUPERBOWL PARTY IN HOUSTON

Energydude
01-22-2004, 10:05 PM
I just thought I would let loyal Bevnet readers be the first to know that George Clinton and Outkast's Big Boi will be at the biggest Superbowl Party ever at the Hilton Hotel at Houston University Performing live and it is all brought to you by SumPoosie Energy Drink! Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster! I hope to see you all there, make sure and get a poster signed by one of the 2004 bottle models! SumPoosie is putting on the party/concert Friday and Saturday. :D

stinkfinger
01-23-2004, 02:28 PM
WE ARE SICK OF YOU
GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Energydude
01-23-2004, 03:59 PM
Hey Stinky hope to see you in Houston too! You of all people could use SumPoosie. :D

drpep
01-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Yea right. Just like the Nascar race I bet.

the saint
01-24-2004, 01:08 AM
2nd the motion.

Energydude
01-26-2004, 09:17 PM
Go to ticketmaster!!! SumPoosie presents OUTKAST'S Big Boi and George Clinton!!! Tickets now on sale or go to our site www.sumpoosie.com (http://www.sumpoosie.com) and click on events! tongue.gif

drpep
01-27-2004, 08:36 PM
Gee I guess USA Today did not get word of this shindig. Both Jon Sacareno in todays paper and Heather Saible in the 1-14 edition failed to make mention of this gig in their articles on Superbowl parties in Houston. With Outkast being huge right now I fail to see how they could not mention this party. Maybe the name scared them.

spanker
01-27-2004, 09:42 PM
How come your website tells us to go to ticketmaster.cum? And Cullen Hall is not the Hilton.

fusion
01-27-2004, 10:18 PM
Tickets are $75-$150. Do we get free SumPoosie, too?

[ 01-27-2004, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]

Energydude
01-28-2004, 12:51 AM
Dr. Peckerhead why don't you read and check out ticketmaster like everyone else was able to do. All you seem to want to do is bash and bash some more. If you don't want to go to Outkast's Concert at the Superbowl brought to by SumPoosie than just don't go but please try to refrain from running your mouth. You get on this board and call people liars and such and it is just not necessary and frankly you just make yourself look bad. I hope to see many of you at the after party at the Hilton Ballroom across the street from the concert. Some of the Bottle Models will be there so stop by and say hello. ;)

Energydude
01-28-2004, 12:54 AM
Now, Now Fusion...... when was the last time you SumPoosie for free??? ;)

<energyduede>
01-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Energydude:
Dr. Peckerhead why don't you read and check out ticketmaster like everyone else was able to do. All you seem to want to do is bash and bash some more. If you don't want to go to Outkast's Concert at the Superbowl brought to by SumPoosie than just don't go but please try to refrain from running your mouth. You get on this board and call people liars and such and it is just not necessary and frankly you just make yourself look bad. I hope to beat many of you ovewr the head with a ball bat at the after party at the Hilton Ballroom across the street from the concert. Some of the Bottle Models will be there so stop by and say hello. Maybe one will give you the clap ;) ;)

glassbottlesrule
02-03-2004, 06:00 PM
energydude has been quiet since the stuporbowl. Wonder what he is hiding?

Energydude
02-04-2004, 11:19 AM
I think the word is recovering.... Houston was off the hook!!! SumPoosie was everywhere! :D

DietCokeEnthusiast
02-04-2004, 02:52 PM
That's unfortunate

Energydude
02-06-2004, 04:09 AM
Big SumPoosie Party in Jacksonville next year and you are all invited. Don't miss the biggest party of the year!!!! :D

toby1
02-06-2004, 04:05 PM
"Biggest Party of the Year".....would that be New Years Eve in Times Square or Mardi Gras in N.O.?

Man you are dilusional, not passionate.

Cynical
02-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Now now, toby.. You look like you could use some cat piss..i mean Sumpoosie..yeah..

toby1
02-08-2004, 10:27 AM
lol Cynical.

I am sure that the (non)energy"pusher" will have a stupid lil comeback and end it with "need sum poosie" comment.

Energydude
02-08-2004, 11:31 PM
By the way Toby .... SumPoosie is all over Bourbon Street!!!! :D

toby1
02-09-2004, 11:28 PM
"all over Bourbon St."..............
understandably, with the past qoute "CAT PISS", I can tatally see why you would say "all over Bourbon St."

LOL!

now, if you are refering to the product being in establishments, I want you to name ....... oh lets see???.........20 places its in.
20 is a far cry from "all over Bourbon St.", but I am calling you out! Ill bet you cant name 20! cause poosie isnt in 20.
Are you up to this challenge? and dont use the yellow pages either.

Put your "crediblity" on the table ENERGYDUDE!

toby1
02-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Still waiting, ENERGYDUDE, on that confirmation of "all over Bourbon St.".

Or are you guys down there now doing a blitz? B4 mardi gras?

Wouldnt be surprised....however ATTAINING accounts is the easy part.... can you guys RETAIN and SUSTAIN them for at least a year?

Energydude
02-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Well Toby instead of running your mouth why don't you call the distributor for New Orleans and ask them? I can tell you I was there a few weeks ago and I bought it at the Hustler Club, Red Rhino, Crazy Corner, and Temptations. In fact there is a neat little convenience store down there called the Rat's Hole and yes....... they all serve Sumpoosie. That is just on Bourbon Street so you called me out and I guess you should shut up now. What I don't understand is this ...name another product that you are having so much fun with? If you don't like sexy hot looking girls on a bottle so be it... most men like it and love the taste of the product and love the energy it gives them. Please name one energy drink that brings all of that to the table............. :confused: