PDA

View Full Version : what is your fav flavor of XS energy drink

i live on xs
02-11-2004, 01:42 PM
Let me hear from you guys on what flavor you like best. E-mail me if you dont like XS, or dont know what it is, or u want to know more on how to get it.

i live on xs
02-11-2004, 01:49 PM
here are some facts on XS energy drink.
0 carbs
0 sugar
8 cal.
4900% vit. b
serving size 8.4 fl. oz
fat 0
sodium 24mg
potassium 25 mg
protein 2gm
vit a 0
vit c 0
iron 0
vit b3 100% daily value
vit b5 100%
vit b6 300%
vit b12 4900%

and the b vit that XS has is water soluble so you cant overdose on it. just like vit. c

The Alternative Crow
02-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Uhhh, dude. You can't double post on message boards unless your an administrator.

toby1
02-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Since

toby1
02-11-2004, 04:07 PM
when?

Ron Swedelson
02-12-2004, 01:24 PM
I like the flavors that are not on the shelf.

i live on xs
02-12-2004, 02:40 PM
I like the flavors that are not on the shelf

what do you mean? i know you cant buy XS in stores, but i dont know if you are busting on that fact? or busting on the fact that u have never heard of XS. Please explain your idiotic comment.

Lepke
02-12-2004, 05:50 PM
The only good thing I can say about XS is that it is kosher. Orthodox Jews could drink XS if they wanted to but like everyone else they don’t want to.
Other than that I can think of nothing good to say about XS.

i live on xs
02-12-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm glad you gave me some input. But why do you feel that way about it? I mean, u seem to feel very strongly against XS, but why?

thanks,
:confused:

Ron Swedelson
02-12-2004, 09:30 PM
I tried it before in San Francisco, just didn't like it. Nothing bad about it, just didnt like it. If your product is positioned to be an energy drink, it just doesnt work for me. If it is designed as more of an energizing tonic, make it cheaper and bottle in plastic like Vitamin Water. I do see XS on store shelves. But either because it is old and hasnt sold, or someone is buying it and trying to push it on the market. It doenst have really any presence any more, but it still takes up space on the shelf were it is sitting.

PopNutz
02-13-2004, 08:04 AM
I've seen XS on store shelves also. It's been priced as high as $3.00 a can. It just sits there like most of the copycats and me too's do. I tried it once and wasn't impressed so I don't think I'll bother with it again.

i live on xs
02-13-2004, 05:56 PM
like the me too's do? so only the first energy drink out is good? Thats crazy in my opinion. i mean, there are deff. some crappy drinks out there, but having more then one helps keep quality up and price down. Xs for $3.00 a can is nutz, i wouldnt pay that for ANY energy drink, i get it for whole sale which comes out to about $1.66 a can. As far as i know and from what i've heard, you arent allowed to sell it in stores. Because it is an exclusive product through quixtar, a quixtar IBO is Supposed to be the only way to get it. Now, as with everything, people are going to do things they arent allowed to do, but that shouldnt reflect on XS, thats only a few messed up people. But, i'm only partial to XS cuz i rep. the company and earn income from it. but i know that there are other good drinks out there. I just hate reading how people had a bad experience with an IBO that they totally write off all IBO's and anything related to them, XS energy drink for an example.

let me know if i'm way off base here? or what you think.

thanks

i live on xs
02-13-2004, 05:59 PM
It just sits there like most of the copycats and me too's do. how do you copy quotes with the persons name and all in it. like i've seen on the board?

Ron Swedelson
02-13-2004, 08:06 PM
wow, $1.66 is not cheap. Sure, cheaper then buying in a store. But a store gets their energy drinks from about $1.09-$1.39. But hey, if you like it, then that is cool you have a connection to buy your drink. I personaly don't enjoy the beverage, and dislike it less if it is not supposed to be on shelves and is, just taking up space.

i live on xs
02-13-2004, 08:59 PM
stores can buy in alot more bulk then me. but i dont know all the details, but you are right, i have a connection, so i'm loyal.
Just wondering, why dont you like it? taste wise. cuz i dont like 2 of the flavors. what flavors have you had?

Ron Swedelson
02-14-2004, 01:47 PM
I don't remember the exact flavor, it was almost 2 years ago. But I think I remember a yellow can and a pinkish can.

i live on xs
02-14-2004, 04:30 PM
well, hey, if you would like to try the 2 new flavors, let me know, pytbull82@bww.com
and i can send you like 2 cans of each.

just let me know. Cuz they came out with a new flavor that is pretty much everyone's fav like 3 months ago.

thanks.

Energydude
02-15-2004, 02:20 AM
Where is XS made? :confused:

PopNutz
02-16-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by i live on xs:
like the me too's do? so only the first energy drink out is good? Thats crazy in my opinion. i mean, there are deff. some crappy drinks out there, but having more then one helps keep quality up and price down. I never said only the first energy drink out is good, I just don't like your's, sorry. Your product is a me too energy drink that doesn't work for anyone I've talked to that's tried it.

To be honest there are just a hand full of energy drinks that do give you the energy they claim. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a review here at BevNet on an energy drink and gone out and gotten one only to be disappointed in either the way it tasted or the boost I got. BevNet never rates the fact if it works or not, only the flavor and more times than not I disagree with them on that(taste when it comes to energy drinks.

If you like the product you sell more power to you. But don't act like other energy drink pushers on this board and resort to calling people crazy or other names just because they don't agree with you.

KWRB
02-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Amen Pop!

we are not crazy....just a little off! (a lil humor)

i live on xs
02-19-2004, 01:29 AM
I never called any one crazy, i just said that what you said was crazy. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I'm not trying to be one of those annoying energy drink people. I just want to find out what people think, and why.

thanks smile.gif