PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

heidienergy
02-13-2004, 04:33 PM
Well I took someones advice and registered so here I am. Just what you all needed, another person on this board with an energy drink. I am sending a six pack to the guys at BevNet and if some else would like to try a can or two let me know. The name of the company that produces this Energy Drink is Hollywood Beach Beverages. This is the first of 3 beverages to come out in 2004.
Think Pink Energy Drink is now available and features NO CALORIES, NO CARBS, NO SUGAR, just great tasting energy! All of the beverages put out by HBB will feature NO CALORIES, CARBS, or SUGAR. The can has wonderful appeal and has a very different look to it. I hope to learn a lot on this board and look forward to talking to many of you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at heidi@drinkthinkpink.com thank you all and enjoy the extended weekend. BevNet, THINK PINK ENERGY DRINK is on the way.

Energydude
02-13-2004, 11:12 PM
I got your little box today thank you very much. Everyone loves the Paw print on the front of the can and I can't believe this drink has no calories, very well done. I wish you the best of luck on this board it is rough but there are some very bright people on this board (Coco) and some (Toby) that don't quite have all oars in the water. Ask nicely and you shall receive! :D