PDA

View Full Version : sign a pledge to clear out the trash

drpep
02-13-2004, 08:14 PM
With all the posts lately from a certain salesman pushing a cat like beverage clogging the boards long time members and some new ones are getting tired of wading though the crap.
If we can get together and pledge not to reply to any of his posts or his newcomer ladyfriend's posts hopefully a message will be sent and we can have our old board back.
I do not believe in denying posting rights here. It is also not my positon to do that. But I and others are fed up with the repetitive crap from this dude. If everyone who is fed up would post a promise below not to reply to this gentlemans and his ladyfriend's posts or read any of their topics maybe they will get the point that no one is interested and drop the promotional stuff.

glassbottlesrule
02-13-2004, 09:10 PM
It's a deal. I am so tired of listening to his inane banter about his product. If he spent less time on the board and pushed his product more he'd be a millanare.

Energydude
02-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Ummmmmm.... Glassbottle you spell it M-i-l-l-i-o-n-a-i-r-e and by the way...I am one, but what is your point? This board is for discussing various matters of interest. If you have something interesting to bring than bring it. This board is about information and entertainment. I have discussed numerous matters from SumPoosie to the hazards of HFCS. This board is not about me or anyone else. I have an opinion and express it, because you are verbally crippled please do not try to pass your ineptness off as anything but sophmoric behavior. If you have something to say to me step up and say it or just keep it to yourself, Unless you want others to continue to fight your own battles for you! :D

toby1
02-14-2004, 09:47 AM
I totally AGREE!!! no more posts from me in the form of :
COMMENT
CORRECTION
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
or anything else
This DUDE "WILL" and "SHOULD" be treated like a lil annoying Sybling, just ignore them and they will go again from lost of interest.

I truly hope everyone else will AGREE to this as well!

toby1
02-14-2004, 09:58 AM
an added idea....
Everyone should place this DUDE
"On Your Ignore List" which is a simple click on
"RATE THIS MEMBER" below his name.

maybe he will get the idea.

thanks for everyones support on this ignore campaign.

Energydude
02-14-2004, 10:34 AM
Yes!!!! you are so right Toby!!! This way we can our "old" board back and we don't have to listen to new thoughts or ideas. I have found over the years that great minds talk about ideas, average minds about things, and small minds about people. smile.gif

toby1
02-14-2004, 11:13 PM
Can we count this one for "SAINT"?

the saint

Member # 676

Member Rated:
posted 01-30-2004 06:45 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you are right I am wrong now go away. I will not respond again to any of you idiotic posts. I will not read any topic with your name on it. good day sir.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 93 | From: Norman, Ok..Home of the Sooners | Registered: Mar 2001 | Logged: 64.217.24.241 |

Lepke
02-23-2004, 12:25 AM
I don’t have a problem with energydudes posts.
It’s kind of funny. Whenever I see one of his posts I just know there will be a plug for his drink. It is just funny that he keeps doing it even after every one bitched about.
Do you guys really think it is a big enough deal to ignore the guy?
I think energydude adds to the character of the board.

Shatter
02-23-2004, 02:27 AM
Hey Energydude, if you really are a millionaire, then BUY SOME ADS. Don't keep bugging everyone about buying your worthless energy drink. Nobody here wants your spam. It's pissing us all off.

This is the last time i'll respond to one of your posts.

Xtrem
02-23-2004, 05:30 AM
I am definitely never going to add to any of his comments. It is not worth the effort to give an opinion if it is thrown out of the window every time.

I would go as far to say it is easier to persuade a bar not to sell peanuts (think about that one energydude).

<Ice Cool>
02-23-2004, 05:57 AM
Wow, i'm very shock about this. You guys trying to post something that is not about an Energy Drinks and look now is getting longer. To please ignore mr energydude because everything he said is crab, now he is replying and u guys keep writing back to him. So what is the point to ignore him I don't get it. Let just move on.

toby1
02-23-2004, 10:31 AM
ty for that recap ice. I didnt realize thats what we had done.

now go and reg. so we MIGHT take you a bit seriously.

and somethings need a reply. like this pointless post you made.

Energydude
02-23-2004, 10:55 AM
Amen Toby !!!! Did we just agree??? :eek:

toby1
02-23-2004, 06:27 PM
1st time for every thing...huh?

the saint
02-23-2004, 08:44 PM
yes toby you may count that one as a yes.I have been biting my toungue on some post concerning coke and pepsi being so bad and also about red bulls socalled illegal tactics but as I said I will not respond to his posts, I do however have to read his posts since they are in every topic it seems. If he happens to reply to what I have said then he is wasting his time I WILL NOT respond to him.

toby1
02-24-2004, 12:11 AM
saint...I dont have your patience for stupidity.

Ignorance yes...but stupidity NO!

My GrandDad told me many years ago,
"A man is only proven STUPID when he opens his mouth and removes all doubt"

YES edude that is directed at YOU!!
you have removed all doubt many a time here on this board. Now you have yourself a little sidekick huh? She has proved herself once in 4 posts! Good Job.

<Ice Cool>
02-24-2004, 04:08 AM
Yeah, I know u direct this to edude, but Mr Toby u r just turning like him opening big mouth of crab and by the way i don't need to reg to give u one star out of 5 bro. pum pum

toby1
02-24-2004, 08:56 AM
"&lt;Ice Cool&gt;
unregistered

posted 02-24-2004 03:08 AM
Yeah, I know u direct this to edude, but Mr Toby u r just turning like him opening big mouth of crab and by the way i don't need to reg to give u one star out of 5 bro. pum pum "

Are you a life long rider on the SHORT bus ...or were you drunk @ 3:08am?
Awesome grammar there "bro".
Either learn how to type and spell,
or dont turn your comp. on when you have been out drinkin'...
or....
keep YOUR mouth shut!!! cause you looked pretty STUPID in what and how you wrote your last post.

Energydude
02-24-2004, 09:19 AM
It's like looking in a mirror when you read Ice's post huh Toby! ;)

toby1
02-24-2004, 09:37 AM
what does that mean edude?
I dont come home from drinkin at 3:08am and post gibberish!
Maybe its YOU that needs to look in the mirror!
the only difference is your GIBBERISH is allday everyday, and without the excuse of alcohol!

Energydude
02-24-2004, 09:43 AM
You don't post Gibberish??? You should change you name to Gibberish!!!! Try posting something that is insightful or interesting, bashing people all the time shows lack of verbal skills and rears your weaknesses.

<Ice Cool>
02-25-2004, 01:23 AM
Ohh toby,toby. I would love to see u in person to slap you in your face. I think you for got that u in America and specially that i'm from NYC the city that never sleep, why, cause many hard working people like me don't work from 9-5 all the time i'm a 4 to midnight worker. And yeah things that I can't do in the morning or afternoon like u I do it after midnight. For example this, smacking u in your face with my words bro!. Oh.. and please don't feel STUPID man because u always being. Holla!
Man complainig getting messages at 3:00am ha,ha.. this is the best time were new yorkers are having fun, animal. ssslllaaaappp pua..

Lepke
02-25-2004, 07:55 AM
this we do not need here. i think we can all agree on that.

toby1
02-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Limpke, I agree.
Ice...ever heard of the ACELA (amtrak) It drops you off here at the BACK BAY STATION in the Beautiful cith of Boston! "GIVE ME A HOL'LA" when you decide to take the trip.....I think you have something to "TRY" to give me.
I the mean time lay off the sauce pal, and LasVegas is the town that never sleeps! NYC just copied the saying.

Lepke
02-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Toby, It's LEPKE.
thank you

<Ice Cool>
02-25-2004, 09:13 PM
You know something tobylila, why u think people call the yankees "the bombers" because we destroyed your teen. So that's the same thing people in nyc do. Anyway talking about grammar and spelling u made looks lepke bad this time. It sounds that u dis him too. So, same thing papi Amtrak drop u off righ here in the bronx. I might invite u to see some real game at Yankee Stadium. And remember that u started this boy. So, stop dressing like a punk. This is my last call.

toby1
02-25-2004, 11:48 PM
"You know something tobyLILA, why U think people call the yankees "the bombers" because we destroyed your TEEN. So that's the same thing people in nyc do. Anyway talking about grammar and spelling U made (BAD GRAMMAR)looks lepke bad this time. It sounds that u dis him too (AGAIN BAD GRAMMAR). So, same thing papi Amtrak drop u off RIGH here in the bronx. I might invite u to see some real game at Yankee Stadium. And remember that u started this boy. So, stop dressing like a punk. This is my last call."

First off, Thank God its your "last call", cause it was UNBEARABLE to read the crap you wrote.
I know 1st grades with more "SKILLS" in writing than what you just diplayed.
I TOOK THE LIBERTY TO PUT IN "CAPS" SOME CORRECTIONS SINCE I DONT HAVE A RED PEN.

I know we all make typing errors and poor grammar,
but ICE....come on pal! YOU SUX!

and if you could, please explain "dressing like a punk".

<Ice Cool>
02-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Hey, believe it or not 70,000 income doesn't need grammar correction. I wasn't born here but i was smart to be were i'm at right now. And for foreign people like me, we call that "success". U need the speech not the Grammar as a salesperson.
ohh, by the way i don't need to explain my phrase. I thought u was smart too. Well, i'm lying i never thought that.

toby1
02-26-2004, 10:34 AM
toot toot ICE!

Ive learned from past experience that when SUM people "brag" about what they do or have accomplished, when it partians to NOTHING in the subject of the conversation only to make themselves look better than they are, usually is an embelishment.

So now lets review the title of this thread and move on cause BOTH of us are totally off the subect.

Lastly .... register!! or can you figure out how to do that?

<Ice Cool>
02-27-2004, 12:50 AM
WHATEVER TOBYLILA, SUMTIMES LIFE GIVE U WHAT U GOT, BUT IT SEEM U GOT NOTHING JUST TO TALK TRASH.
SO, SIGN A PLEDGE TO CLEAR OUT THE TRASH. THEN CLEAN OUT U OWN TRASH BOY.

toby1
02-27-2004, 07:33 AM
ummmmm ok ICE?!?!?
whatever you say.....
and whatever that meant.......
not even going to ask......

KanKing
02-27-2004, 07:39 PM
AAhh yes, This is such a good, and stupid, argument that I just had to butt my head in where it doesn't belong! Why can't we all just get along? (Only said to quote the dope who said it first) I don't like this Energydude, but I like to dump on his product and try to insult him! Don't the rest of you? Why would you want him to go away? He is the new Assclown (Old Poster who used to be here) of 2003-2004! Besides, if we got rid of everyone we didn't like, who would we fight with?

[ 02-27-2004, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: KanKing ]

drpep
02-27-2004, 07:49 PM
Hey I agree with you Kan King. I think I would miss his posts if he did leave. But comparing him to Assclown? No way.

the saint
02-27-2004, 11:06 PM
yeah you shouldn't compare the two assclown only posted his thoughts about certain beverages not his thoughts about a single beverage on every single topic and category.

Energydude
02-28-2004, 02:10 AM
Oh Saint... the drama of it all. Is it so bad to have an opinion?

Lepke
02-28-2004, 01:02 PM
Come on energydude you know it pisses people off to constantly pitch your product in here with almost every post.
Why do it? It’s not making you friends here and I doubt it’s getting you any customers.

toby1
02-28-2004, 07:05 PM
THANK YOU LEMPKE!!
but we can go on with edude faults all day....

so lets not and talk about other things!

OK

Lepke
02-28-2004, 07:43 PM
LEPKE L-E-P-K-E

toby1
02-28-2004, 07:53 PM
sorry pal... damn..... just reminds me of the 2B of the Atl Braves of the 90's.

Energydude
02-29-2004, 02:49 AM
Come on Lepke give it a rest. I mention an interesting product and all the sudden I am this horrible pitch man??? You have me confused with Ice man or whatever. SumPoosie is fresh and new and something that is truly different. I mention that and I am a pitch man...... silly just silly.
If you a red blooded American and can't get into a American product called SumPoosie than you have issues.

<Ice Cool>
02-29-2004, 03:23 AM
hey, hey, edude. Dude please don't start with me man. I just finished having a little war with tobylila and I'm defenily won't start with u. I just gave my opinion about RB and Liquid Ice of which one taste better or have better flavor, that's it, is all i did. Now, about u drink i rather drink sum bottle of fish water and not u join man. Sorry dude.

Energydude
02-29-2004, 03:29 AM
LOL !!! :D

toby1
02-29-2004, 06:14 PM
vanilla "ice",
Wow...I had no idea we were having a war.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ill keep a look out for the "beach stormers" here in ReveAH. (Revere)

<Ice Cool>
03-02-2004, 12:05 AM
Ice,ice baby..lol

Uncle Thirsty
03-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Listening to E-Dude should be an individual decision. Not the decision of 1,2 or 6.

Censorship is worse than any self promotion.

Why you should believe me:
1. I'm Registered
2. I spelled everthing correctly

Ron Swedelson
03-02-2004, 01:57 AM
spelng haz noting to due wit credibility. You earn credibility by one, being registered. But two, joining in on different topics and being able to discuss them proftionaly. But then again, you will get flak on many subjects from many other people, and you will have to dish it back out. And by all means, don't come on just to pitch your product. You can mention it, if it has reference. But you come on here to be a salesmen, it just won't work.

Energydude
03-02-2004, 09:46 AM
Censorship is rarely a very good idea! As far as proper spelling goes I wish people that are going to use words like proficiently and the like would take the time to do a spell check or look them up in the dictionary before posting. Lastly, I have never tried to sell any items on this board ever.
Have I spoken with excitement about a product... yes I have. I only wish that all of you one day wake up as excited to go to work each day as I have been blessed! :D

Lepke
03-02-2004, 05:48 PM
oy gavalt

toby1
03-02-2004, 06:31 PM
"Lastly, I have never tried to sell any items on this board ever."

Bevnet stopped the thread what would you do if you didnt sell SP.

Well with the last quote...I would say a Stand Up Comic!, or a politician.
Cause that LIE was FUNNY !!!

Ron Swedelson
03-02-2004, 08:40 PM
What I like more is that I did not use Edudes name when refering to people selling their products. But look who posted about it.

drpep
03-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Thirsty:
Listening to E-Dude should be an individual decision. Not the decision of 1,2 or 6.

Censorship is worse than any self promotion.

Why you should believe me:
1. I'm Registered
2. I spelled everthing correctly I was not asking the fellow to be censored. I felt that if 1,2 or 6 posters did not reply to his posts he would go away because of lack of interest in his stuff or join in on other topics that do not involve shilling a product such as the Nehi post he started. notice how civil the topic is? I did not and do not want him banned.

[ 03-02-2004, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]