PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Show !!! Unreal!!!

Energydude
03-11-2004, 06:36 PM
I just back back from the show and there were plenty of energy drinks out there and I tried them all. Most were unbearable and some were just too sugary or too much sodium. RB had a really nice booth but it was Think Pink who stole the show. Everyone was walking around with Pink Paw Prints on and talking about NO SUGAR, NO CARBS, NO CALORIES. I was skeptical but it was very good. What I noticed right away is that RB and most of the other diets had 4 times the amount of Sodium than Think Pink had. I met Heidienergy and she was very gracious to spend some time with me because they were slammed. I am true believer in NO CARBS, NO SUGAR, NO CALORIES. A lot of good packaging for water is also on the way. A lot of companies with good ideas I really enjoyed the show.

Ron Swedelson
03-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Well, at least he is not pushing Sum drink. Just the companies other beverage.

drpep
03-11-2004, 09:48 PM
What kind of packaging for water? What more can be done?

Energydude
03-12-2004, 01:02 AM
There were some very interesting new ways to package water. One of the neat things was water in a flask with a hip carrier. From a beverage stand point the one that really stuck out was Think Pink Energy Drink. The booth was cool and everyone had the pink paw prints on. I tried a few new ones but I was surprised how many were not there or have gone to the way side.

Lepke
03-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Energydude, is there a reason you do this? Are you just trying to piss people off?

toby1
03-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Ron and Lepke.....pretty typical huh?

toby1
03-12-2004, 02:25 PM
SUM people are such Hypocretes and Liars!!

"Energydude
Member # 1203

Rate Member posted 02-17-2004 11:03 PM
I can answer this one!!!! Think Pink Energy Drink has nothing to do with SumPoosie. One of the partners has gone off to do his own thing and has started a new company that is producing its own products out of Florida. I understand they are coming out with a new type of water too. I tried the stuff and its not bad.... I am just not too crazy about anything diet!!!"

I guess SUM people forget what they write.

heidienergy
03-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Hate to break your bubble Toby but energydude is right. Think Pink Energy Drink is put out by Hollywood Beach Beverages and has nothing to do with any other Beverage. We are manufactured in Miami. We had a wonderful show and I want to thank everyone who stopped by our booth. There were quite a few Bevnet fans too!

Ron Swedelson
03-12-2004, 05:38 PM
yeah, pretty typical. Is this going to be an a fuji wrap bottle also?

toby1
03-12-2004, 06:04 PM
no bubble burst here ....I was in ref to him not liking diet drinks ....then him promoing the hell out of it to us here on this board.

easy with the defense heidi....its not attractive

drpep
03-12-2004, 08:54 PM
It would be funny if some club owner tossed out Sumpoosie for Think Pink :D

Energydude
03-12-2004, 10:16 PM
I guess everyone saw all the people at your booth Heidi, now Jones Soda is coming out with a no carb no sugar Energy Drink made with Splenda. I think you started a trend. ;)

Lepke
03-12-2004, 11:14 PM
i can only think of one thing to say.
oy vhay!

NLE Dan
03-13-2004, 04:03 AM
Well Energydude, actually Dickens Energy Cider has had a sugar-free product out on the markey for a little while, that is made with Splenda.

Energydude
03-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Who?

Ron Swedelson
03-13-2004, 01:21 PM
I am thinking the trend did not start with Think Pink. I could be wrong, but chances are I am not.

Energydude
03-13-2004, 01:57 PM
I do not know either but do you know of another 0 carb 0 sugar 0 calorie energy drink that is low in sodium and made with Splenda? I can not think of one, if you can let me know.

Hey look I went to the show and tasted a lot of food and drank a lot of new drinks. I can go on for hours telling you all the stuff that stunk. I gave "props" to Heidienergy because the drink was very good and she was very nice. I know this board hates when anything is good so I will leave it at that. I just find it funny that a little beverage company can make a great tasting energy drink with no carbs,calories,or sugar and a Giant like Pepsi is saying, Hey look at us we are just now going to use Splenda but we are still sticking HFCS in it. It just amazes me.... well I am off to the pool .... time to put on my Speedo!!! :rolleyes:

NLE Dan
03-13-2004, 09:25 PM
As I have already said, DC Brands released a Sugar Free Dickens Energy Cider that is made with Splenda a little while back. And it may not be 0 calories, and 0 carbohydrates, but it is damn close. It has 10 calories, 3g carbs, Og sugars, and low sodium. Also just so you know energydude, the original Dickens Energy Cider is made with sugar, not HCFS, so you should give it a try.

Energydude
03-13-2004, 10:51 PM
Sorry DC I have no plans of putting Dick-ens my mouth any time soon! Not many of my friends care to either! ;)

Ron Swedelson
03-13-2004, 11:26 PM
Pirahna diet uses splenda, Hansens Red (I don't even know if they make that anymore), Red Bull uses Ace-K wich I believe is made from splenda, although i think RB still has like 10 cal. BAWLS Guaranexx, not an energy drink, but no carbs, no sugar, Ace-K

Energydude
03-13-2004, 11:41 PM
Like I said... As far as I know Think Pink is the first to be made with Splenda and have no carbs, no sugar, no calories and low sodium. The card I have from the company says all of its drinks will be made with no carbs, sugar or calories. We shall see....

johnnyrockets
03-26-2004, 12:00 AM
EDUDE WROTE
" guess everyone saw all the people at your booth Heidi, now Jones Soda is coming out with a no carb no sugar Energy Drink made with Splenda. I think you started a trend."

A Genius is Born :rolleyes:

sodasommelier
03-26-2004, 01:18 AM
At the Natural Foods Expo, between the protein bars, the granola, and the 'low carb' junk, the bathrooms were the synergy of constipation and diarrhea. The only cure for all of that was a delicious french dip sandwich and a hefeweizen at a restaurant on the other side of town...

These thimble can energy drinks are a dime a dozen. There is still too much investors' money out there that wasn't sucked up by the dotcoms...

Uncle Thirsty
03-29-2004, 06:21 PM
How come there was no Promo/Marketing of the BIB at the Think Pink Booth in Vegas.

didnt want to reveal your trade secrets..???

nrgydrinker
04-12-2004, 03:15 PM
Think Pink?!? Have you tried this swill? More like TINK PISS!!

BTW One of the bottle whores in Vegas, told me that Energydude is really the owner of "Think Piss" I mean Pink and Some *****. A guy Named Drayton . .

The Label Guy
04-12-2004, 03:39 PM
When was this show and what was it called? Also, where was it held this year? Thanks in advance.

boodoo
04-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Edude has been called out as Drayton Nay before but he continues to deny it. It doesn't really matter anyway...does it?

"...you will know a tree by the fruit it bears..."

Uncle Thirsty
04-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Message for LABEL Guy-
It's Called "The Show"
It's a combo Bar & Nightclub , Beverage Retailer, Hospitality Convention.
It's a yearly event, always in Las Vegas
Next Show Feb 28-March 2,2005.

Liqour sampling, Private Parties, World Bartending Competition, Sammy Hager in Concert, and a few things I can't tell you. ( What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.....) "Great Time Had by all"

Davidwww.nightclub.com
04-23-2004, 01:40 AM
Thanks for all of the positive comments on the Vegas Show.

David