PDA

View Full Version : About XS Energy Drinks

countrycowboy33
04-29-2004, 08:12 PM
Do you thinks its right for a website to put up pictures of products that they cant sell or you cant really talk about

<Sean>
05-24-2004, 10:46 AM
You can talk about it, you just can't sell it unless you have a license.

<Sean>
05-24-2004, 11:33 AM
So, in response to the other XS postings...

BevNET: I think the jury is still out on whether or not the Quixtar system will work.Again, if you had done your research, you'd see that Quixtar is the #2 producers of millionaires in the world. #1, is Microsoft. Just because certain individuals are too lazy to put in the work doesn't mean it won't work. Or in your case, you put up a forum and entice un-original IBOs to provide their information, giving them an easy way out.

So, for all of you IBOs out there that sell XS to stores, and BEG BEG BEG for people to email you and try the product (countrycowboy) get off your lazy arse and do the work like the rest of us. I'm making $75,000 a year from Quixtar, and I work hard to show for it. You on the other hand haven't found an original way yet, so you try and take the easy way out, the cop-out, and post on sell.com or BevNET and try to move your product. You were reported in the last XS post and rightfully so. Do some original work and get creative. Then you can actually move XS and other products like others of us do.

Sealude - incorrect. Quixtar is not online equivilant of Amway, they just have exclusive rights to the same products that Amway did.

fusion - and everybody knows that Google is the most reputable source for accurate information... also, non-IBOs can buy at MSRP, above, or below. It's up to the Quixtar rep. If they're dumb enough to try and sell them for $5 a can, good luck. That's their issue. If they've got business sense, they can move the product like I do.

World Beverage - get over yourself.

BevNET - it's a good thing you're providing a one sided view. People might get disappointed otherwise.

"I can all but guarantee you that a good percentage of XS inventory is sitting in the garages of IBOs that have been suckered into stocking up or are peddling it door to door."Once again, your ignorance gets the best of you. Quixtar and Amway are not the same, and Quixtar IBOs do not stockpile products. Amway IBOs do, and Amway is no longer a US Corporation. They've moved to Canada.

The only thing special about XS is the million brainwashed suckers hocking the product as part of what's basically a glorified MLM scheme...pay money to establish your "business" selling trinkets and other common goods to your friends & family at high prices to earn "PV" and "BV" to earn your bonus. It's a joke..."Sorry, it's funny to me that Quixtar receives more page views in a day than you do in a month. Once a company starts becoming successful, people start whining. It doesn't matter who they are, MLM or not. Cry me a river. Oh, and if you were intelligent enough to do your research, you would know that our prices are based on retail/wholesale distribution trends, and each individual IBO has the right to price products as they wish. See above.

Yeah, that's it. We own XS. We own them. Try again. We have exclusive rights to their products. But, I guess you can keep up with the ad-hominems, complaining about IBOs and such. It really doesn't bother Quixtar any. How much money did you bring in last year? Quixtar broght in $1.035 billion. Are you backed by the Better Business Bureau? The FTC? Quixtar is.

XS is going direct to the consumer and is not available in any retail locations -- how is that remotely similar?I can tell from your attitude that you've obviously done research for yourself. Right... they aren't allowed in retail locations because negative people like you would make every attempt give the company a bad name, as you already try. Except this time, it's not in the public eye for everyone to cry about.

How this directly effects bevnet is that we are constantly cleaning up posts / reviews, etc from IBO's posting their numbers.Oh, so it has to do with your job. You maintain this website and charge $1,500 just for a report on beverages, yet

Are you done whining yet, BevNET?

Coco and Ron - thanks for asking. The reason it isn't in stores, and isn't SUPPOSED to be in stores, is because XS forbids it. IBOs have a business license that allows them to be distributors of the product. If a non-IBO starts distributing the product, rightful credit is not given and product reputation can be mis-represented.

Lepke
05-24-2004, 12:54 PM
Well they are selling it to stores here in jersey. The retailers can’t seem to sell it but someone is selling it to the retailers.
Did anyone see the report on dateline about how Quixtar is ripping people off and that they are in fact Amway.
I’m surprised people haven’t learned that multi level marketing is nothing more then a scam and Quixtar are the biggest scammers out there.

Was it P. T. Barnum who said, “there’s a sucker born every minute”?

12 is less then 13

Be a weed whacker not a mail box

Sean
05-24-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Lepke:
Well they are selling it to stores here in jersey. The retailers can’t seem to sell it but someone is selling it to the retailers.
Did anyone see the report on dateline about how Quixtar is ripping people off and that they are in fact Amway.
I’m surprised people haven’t learned that multi level marketing is nothing more then a scam and Quixtar are the biggest scammers out there.
Once again, ignorance gets the best of you. Quixtar is not Amway, and if you were intelligent enough to do your research, you'd see that.

We did over a billion dollars last year, and we are increasing those numbers daily, setting new records doing $11 million dollar DAYS.

If you want the truth about Quixtar vs Dateline, go to www.quixtarresponse.com (http://www.quixtarresponse.com) - chances are that you won't, or everything that you read you will claim is bogus, blah blah blah. Oh well. It's there for you to read, and everything we do is backed by the Better Business Bureau and the FTC.

But, if you choose not to do legit research, you can let your ignorance continue to cloud your vision regardless of what you're complaining about.

Sean
05-24-2004, 02:30 PM
XS Electric Lemon Blast available June 1, by the way.

Startup Dude
05-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Sean, what does 'phlagmatic' mean? Is it a new word?

Sean
05-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Startup Dude:
Sean, what does 'phlagmatic' mean? Is it a new word? My apologies - it was a typo. I fixed it.

A phlegmatic is a personality type.

Lepke
05-24-2004, 03:00 PM
I trust the people at NBC news more then I trust some multi level marketing, network marketing, and pyramid Scheme Company who takes advantage of hard working people.
I guess you’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
If XS is not supposed to be sold in stores then please get it out of the stores.
XS does not sell on the retail level. No one wants the stuff and it’s taking up valuable shelf space. Once the independent retailer gets it on the shelf even if no one buys any they leave it there forever they keep expired crap on the shelf for years. Just like Ahpoo at the Quick-E-Mart on the Simpson’s. And much of the XS on the shelves I’m seeing is the same product they ordered last summer.

So do us all a favor and get this multi level marketing scam crap out of the stores who are not supposed to sell it.

Sean
05-24-2004, 03:12 PM
It's not my responsibility. If you have a problem with it, contact Quixtar. Get off your arse instead of complaining.

It really is a sad statement when people actually start trusting Dateline, of all people. The same Dateline that staged truck explosions. I suppose there are suckers that fall for the media. It's a shame that you've been sucked under with all of the rest of the negativity.

Of course, you still haven't responded to the fact that Quixtar is #6 online, and that they are backed by the BBB and FTC. Wait, let me guess, the BBB is corrupt and can't be trusted. I'm sure you'll figure some clever excuse (as they always do) as to why we're backed by the BBB and FTC.

[ 05-24-2004, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Sean ]

Startup Dude
05-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by &lt;Sean&gt;:
...fusion - and everybody knows that Google is the most reputable source for accurate information...What do you mean Sean? Google is a search engine, not a reputable source for accurate information???

Sean
05-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Well, anyone can publish anything to the web and get a high page rank. For example, do a search for 'miserable failure' on Google. It's a stupid practical joke. Nevertheless, it proves my point as to how Google can be manipulated. Google may be a good search engine, but it's not where I would go to research a company. That's where Forbes and reputable places come into view.

Startup Dude
05-24-2004, 04:59 PM
I get it Sean, you were being cynical. Don't forget, cynicism and sarcasm doesn't translate well in written form, that's when you should use instant Graemlins :eek:

Sorry 'bout that ;)

Sean
05-24-2004, 05:02 PM
lol - it's ok, I should have known to use them. I particularly like this one :rolleyes:

Sean
05-24-2004, 05:10 PM
BTW, how much does Jones Soda cost you up there?

Startup Dude
05-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Never seen Jones Soda in Quebec or Eastern Canada. I think it's they have it at Costco, but I never shop there.

Sean
05-24-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Startup Dude:
Never seen Jones Soda in Quebec or Eastern Canada. I think it's they have it at Costco, but I never shop there. Well crap. Bah, it was worth a shot. Thanks. :D

<getrich>
06-01-2004, 04:20 PM
this one IBO gave me his card, but i lost it and never was able to contact him. the only thing i rember on his card was his name, so I try to call the quixtar custumer service to get his number but, i wasn't able to because the custumer service was not working. does anyone know other phone # or websites where i could search for him.

Sean
06-02-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by &lt;getrich&gt;:
this one IBO gave me his card, but i lost it and never was able to contact him. the only thing i rember on his card was his name, so I try to call the quixtar custumer service to get his number but, i wasn't able to because the custumer service was not working. does anyone know other phone # or websites where i could search for him. 1-800-544-7167 - Call that number. That's a Quixtar number. They should be able to locate that individual if you provide them with the IBOs name.

<MMP-BSG>
07-20-2004, 11:49 PM
Sean, thanks for the excellent PR. I'm a starting up MMP rep (we work with quixtar as well); in fact, I'm 2 under Jody Victor. :D . Amway and Quixtar are, in fact, two different companies, even though the business plans are the same.

My dad made most of his successful living in the 1980's through Amway. What a sucker, eh? I mean, owning a huge house in a great neighborhood, with satellite TV (yes, it existed in the 80's, it was just too expensive for most), I seriously have never met such a sucker in my LIFE.

The business still gives my mom a good sized check every month, even though it has fallen by the wayside when my parents divorced 10 years ago.

The real fact is that people HATE it when they don't work hard enough at something and fail, so they go to the world and try to make whatever they failed at look bad. The reality is, decent hard working Americans are getting raped by the world around them, and MMP (quixtar is only a website you order from tongue.gif ) and the other organizations that work with quixtar, are a way to get control over finances.

slick79
09-12-2004, 02:42 AM
ok look guys you must be new at the whole quixtar thing? are you new or have you quit already? this isnt how your sapose to advertise Xs energy and i know its a big deal with your business and eerything. But i am 16 years old and i am a IBO i have 3 growing legs get off your ass and meet people get off the damn computer.

_Jeff_
09-17-2004, 03:24 AM
The whole point of these IBO's isn't, I'm sure, to try and push XS online here. All Sean is doing is clearing up some misconceptions that people are having about Quixtar. This isn't about XS one bit...it's about ignorance towards Quixtar. Slick, you're 16 and have 3 growing legs, congratulations, I know how tough it can sometimes be to begin growing legs at a younger age than your average IBO, trust me, I'm 18 and have just become an IBO, and have 2 growing legs, unfortunately that information is irrelavant to the arguement. You come off as a negative person towards other IBOs on here. If you are encouraging IBO's to stay off of the computer, maybe you should take some of your own advice. I hope you don't councel downline the same way you speak to crossline...

robjc
10-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Another Quixtar Zealot I see. Quixtar is Amway geez quit splitting hairs about it. The same people own it and it is the exact same thing. I know I used to be a part of the deception. Oh and by the way if you want XS go to Big Lots they have it for 49 CENTS A CAN NOT $20+ PER 12 PACK. WHAT A RIP OFF! Oh and the next time you or one of your underlings bugs some one at Wal Mart or Barnes and Noble how about not deceiving them and tell them it is Quixtar which is a Multi Level Marketing business since that is the truth. That is if you have nothing to hide tell all your downline and make sure you insist they all start off with that approach instead of the bullsh** that they are starting a "ecommerce business" and things are "looking good" so they are looking for (get this lie!) a couple of sharp ambitious individuals who want to make an extra 2-3 thousand a month. What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robjc
10-20-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by &lt;Sean&gt;:
So, in response to the other XS postings...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />BevNET: I think the jury is still out on whether or not the Quixtar system will work.Again, if you had done your research, you'd see that Quixtar is the #2 producers of millionaires in the world. #1, is Microsoft. Just because certain individuals are too lazy to put in the work doesn't mean it won't work. Or in your case, you put up a forum and entice un-original IBOs to provide their information, giving them an easy way out.

So, for all of you IBOs out there that sell XS to stores, and BEG BEG BEG for people to email you and try the product (countrycowboy) get off your lazy arse and do the work like the rest of us. I'm making $75,000 a year Before HIS EXPENSENS LIKE TOOLS AND FUNCTIONS AND PRODUCTS. HMM, LETS SEE IF HE IS A "SERIOUS LITTLE QUIXTAR ZEALOT" HE SPENDS $20k A YEAR I KNOW I DID UNTIL I FIGURED IT OUT SO SUBTRACT WHAT YOU SPEND AND ONLY COUNT YOUR TAKE HOME PAY DUDE. I DOUBT THE GUY THAT OWNS A MCDONALDS COUNTS THE MONEY HE SPENDS ON UTILITIES OR PRODUCTS AS INCOME!!! IDIOT...from Quixtar, and I work hard to show for it. You on the other hand haven't found an original way yet, so you try and take the easy way out, the cop-out, and post on sell.com or BevNET and try to move your product. You were reported in the last XS post and rightfully so. Do some original work and get creative. Then you can actually move XS and other products like others of us do.

Sealude - incorrect. Quixtar is not online equivilant of Amway, they just have exclusive rights to the same products that Amway did.

fusion - and everybody knows that Google is the most reputable source for accurate information... also, non-IBOs can buy at MSRP, above, or below. It's up to the Quixtar rep. If they're dumb enough to try and sell them for $5 a can, good luck. That's their issue. If they've got business sense, they can move the product like I do.

World Beverage - get over yourself.

BevNET - it's a good thing you're providing a one sided view. People might get disappointed otherwise.

"I can all but guarantee you that a good percentage of XS inventory is sitting in the garages of IBOs that have been suckered into stocking up or are peddling it door to door."Once again, your ignorance gets the best of you. Quixtar and Amway are not the same, and Quixtar IBOs do not stockpile products. Amway IBOs do, and Amway is no longer a US Corporation. They've moved to Canada.

The only thing special about XS is the million brainwashed suckers hocking the product as part of what's basically a glorified MLM scheme...pay money to establish your "business" selling trinkets and other common goods to your friends & family at high prices to earn "PV" and "BV" to earn your bonus. It's a joke..."Sorry, it's funny to me that Quixtar receives more page views in a day than you do in a month. Once a company starts becoming successful, people start whining. It doesn't matter who they are, MLM or not. Cry me a river. Oh, and if you were intelligent enough to do your research, you would know that our prices are based on retail/wholesale distribution trends, and each individual IBO has the right to price products as they wish. See above.

Yeah, that's it. We own XS. We own them. Try again. We have exclusive rights to their products. But, I guess you can keep up with the ad-hominems, complaining about IBOs and such. It really doesn't bother Quixtar any. How much money did you bring in last year? Quixtar broght in $1.035 billion. Are you backed by the Better Business Bureau? The FTC? Quixtar is.

XS is going direct to the consumer and is not available in any retail locations -- how is that remotely similar?I can tell from your attitude that you've obviously done research for yourself. Right... they aren't allowed in retail locations because negative people like you would make every attempt give the company a bad name, as you already try. Except this time, it's not in the public eye for everyone to cry about.

How this directly effects bevnet is that we are constantly cleaning up posts / reviews, etc from IBO's posting their numbers.Oh, so it has to do with your job. You maintain this website and charge $1,500 just for a report on beverages, yet

Are you done whining yet, BevNET?

Coco and Ron - thanks for asking. The reason it isn't in stores, and isn't SUPPOSED to be in stores, is because XS forbids it. IBOs have a business license that allows them to be distributors of the product. If a non-IBO starts distributing the product, rightful credit is not given and product reputation can be mis-represented. </font>[/QUOTE]

_Jeff_
10-27-2004, 02:40 AM
robjc, good on ya for clearing all that up. People who google Quixtar to see what its all about are obviously retarded, if they think that what they're seeing the truth. Anyone who is trying to sell XS on here is lazy. Unlike you, i'm only bringing in about $150 a month, but I'm constantly trying to expand my business in the REAL world.
Anyways, just to correct a mistake you made - Amway was completely removed from North America at the same time as it was taken away from the US. The only place you'll find Amway is in Europe.
And I don't understand what everyone's problem is with the structure of Quixtar. It's legal. It works when you put in the effort. Attacking us is like attacking a drug store. Thats all.

_Jeff_
10-27-2004, 02:49 AM
wait a sec...nevermind, i thought that posting was YOURS. I really should have said good on ya SEAN. He obviously knows whats going on.

BevNET
10-27-2004, 09:05 AM
BevNET: I think the jury is still out on whether or not the Quixtar system will work. Again, if you had done your research, you'd see that Quixtar is the #2 producers of millionaires in the world. #1, is Microsoft.

Prove it. Research means what? Buying and listening tapes from Quixtar?

Just because certain individuals are too lazy to put in the work doesn't mean it won't work.

You are right. The Quixtar IBO system thrives the lazy, poor, an uneducated. Your millionaires are groups of people that have figured out how to manipulate these people into thinking that they have a chance at a higher income, but the reality is that MOST do not see anything worthwhile. Again, prove me wrong. I highly doubt that most people who are Quixtar IBOs are leaving higher income, educated professions.

Or in your case, you put up a forum and entice un-original IBOs to provide their information, giving them an easy way out.

Laughable.

Typical IBO view of the world. Sorry that we don't all "drink the Kool-Aid." Hardly consider that one side.

"I can all but guarantee you that a good percentage of XS inventory is sitting in the garages of IBOs that have been suckered into stocking up or are peddling it door to door."Once again, your ignorance gets the best of you. Quixtar and Amway are not the same, and Quixtar IBOs do not stockpile products.

You are wrong. I have spoken to people that are doing this. They buy the product and sell it via ebay, retail stores, and other unauthorized products. They've been hoodwinked by someone up the chain into thinking XS is the second coming.

The only thing special about XS is the million brainwashed suckers hocking the product as part of what's basically a glorified MLM scheme...pay money to establish your "business" selling trinkets and other common goods to your friends & family at high prices to earn "PV" and "BV" to earn your bonus. It's a joke..."Sorry, it's funny to me that Quixtar receives more page views in a day than you do in a month.

So do tons of other sites. Who cares? Your point is irrelevant. My point was that the ethics are in question.

Once a company starts becoming successful, people start whining. It doesn't matter who they are, MLM or not. Cry me a river.

Not it at all. The whole point is that people come on this board trying to paint the Quixtar business as a flawless, massive company. It's not. There are people that lose money and hate Quixtar and there are flaws to the system whether you choose to admit it or not.

Yeah, that's it. We own XS. We own them. Try again.

I am aware of the manufacturer of XS...Never said that Quixtar owns it.

But, I guess you can keep up with the ad-hominems, complaining about IBOs and such. It really doesn't bother Quixtar any. How much money did you bring in last year? Quixtar broght in $1.035 billion. Are you backed by the Better Business Bureau? The FTC? Quixtar is.

Does that have any relevance to anything that I said? Why don't we just point out all the people that make billions more than any of us do? I guess we are all worthless in comparison to the Fortune 500 if we use your logic....Quixtar included.

Again, the point is that Quixtar has members that don't make anything. It's not an easy path to riches and it's not a flawless system. There are plenty of uneducated, low income, desperate people that are IBOs....lured in by the "get rich quick" mentality that IS promoted by the system.

I'm not crying over it and when all is said and done, I really don't care...there are way worse things going on in the world.

However, you and other IBOs will keep disputing this to death. Provide some facts. Where is all this research that we should be reading???

pdxbevman
10-27-2004, 09:24 AM
Are there any numbers on XS as far as cases sold. I totally beleive that MLM is a scam where the top makes money on the middle and bottom's misery. For every success there are thousands of failures in MLM. :(

robjc
10-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Look when you say Quixtar has members that do not make anything you should see how many that really is. Right now that would be more than 90% that dont make a dime. As far as facts how about personal experience. I was an IBO for 3 Years, did "eagle steps" (YES ALL OF THEM) for the whole time. We went 1500 and that was the highest we ever went. I worked my butt off night and day to no avail. Before you say I am uneducated I have a BA, an MCSA, Security +, and OEM Preinstallation specialist Certified to name a few, currently there are only 15000 people in the WORLD that have the same certs that I have so I think I have a decent amount of education. Oh and I used to be one of the guys that "taught" at the rallies for our Upline Diamond. Read my lips "Quixtar IBO's distort the acutal truth and Quixtar is a SCAM" they lure people in with the 6 months to Platinum LIE then talk about how awesome it will be when they are diamonds and RICH when they know that 99.99% NEVER EVER.... EVER EVER EVER go diamond, oh and our upline diamond is barely an emerald if that now. So boys and girls lets recap. Quixtar=SCAM, IBO's=Brainwashed good intentioned people that havent figured out the scam part. .01% of the millions that have got in go Diamond. You have better odds of getting struck by Lightening TWICE IN A ROW than going diamond. That is beyond hard. Hmm what is it my upline use to say? Oh yeah, to do the same thing OVER AND OVER and expect a different result is the definition of insanity, So I guess IBO's are insane!

_Jeff_
10-28-2004, 04:18 AM
Oh my god this is getting stupid. These are the facts (that hopefully both sides will agree upon): Quixtar exists legally. Quixtar made $1.035B in its last fiscal year (Sept 1 2003-Sept 1 2004). I do not need to 'prove' that. Take it upon yourself to 'prove' me wrong. Quixtar does not sell the motivational tapes and CD's. That is what other organizations affiliated with Quixtar are for (for example World Wide Dreambuilders, who is not owned by Quixtar). Quixtar IS multilevel marketing, so stop arguing that it is and thinking you know more than anyone else. Whether multilevel marketing is a good thing or a bad thing is up to your own interpretation. Fact is, I'm not going to sell to you that it is a good thing, and you're certainly not going to sell to me that it's a bad thing. There are all sorts of 'educated' people affiliated with Quixtar; saying that doctors, lawyers and accountants are uneducated is a rediculous accusation. Most of the people who sign up with Quixtar do nothing, and bitch because they didn't make any money. That is not Quixtar's fault. I personally was never once told that it was a get rich quick scheme, but I'm sure that that is how some IBO's choose to present it when introducing it to potential new IBOs or customers. Quixtar is not out there to intentionally screw anybody, because the more a person succeeds, the more money Quixtar makes. The Quixtar business is not flawless. To have a flawless business plan is to have the impossible. Lastly, most IBOs don't stockpile product. Some do, but we are councelled against it. When an IBO hits the 'Platinum' level, it is a good idea to have items in stock so that orders can be satisfied within 2 or 3 days, rather than 10, but by the time an IBO is Platinum, they can have upwards of (but not necessarily as high as) 42 people in their downline. It is a choice up to each individual person.
Unfortunately this isn't even about XS anymore. You're right, IBOs should not be trying to sell it over the internet. Thats lazy and ignorant. The only thing I really have a problem with is people attacking Quixtar because they don't like XS or the people who sell it. You don't have to justify not liking it. Just say no to it if you want to.
This will probably be my last post. I'm sure I'll get different reactions to it, but I don't have much else to say about it than this. We can probably all agree though that this whole Quixtar debate has gotten pretty stupid.

pdxbevman
10-28-2004, 04:09 PM
Quixtar made $1.035B in its last fiscal year (Sept 1 2003-Sept 1 2004). Is that Canadian dollars. When you say made it sounds like profit? Isn't sales to IBO's what you mean? :(

robjc
10-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Yes that made that much in sales but that is not profit. Anyway, spam is a multi billion dollar a year industry but is is a sucky way of doing business. My point was that they mislead, yes MISLEAD. I have personally heard Rich Devos say some wacky stuff on stage about getting rich. As far as most not doing anything you are correct. I am one of the exceptions as I mentioned earlier. My point was it still didn't make me any money even though I followed the "proven" system. What a crock. I am just trying to be honest and let everyone I can know the truth since the truth that was told to me was very distorted. You see, I like to tell the truth not half truthes. Example "You can go platinum in 6 monthes if you do these 8 Eagle steps" LIE not true, yes for maybe one tenth of one percent of the people it is true but not the majority by a long shot. My former upline who is a Doctor has been in Amway/Quixtar for 10 YEARS now and is a 2500 never has gone platinum, probably never will. Oh he is a very nice, smart, professional guy but it just 'aint workin' for him! Maybe if he keeps going for another decade or two like they keep lying to him he will "make it". Oh and I understand your frustration towards me as I use to be just like you for 3 years because it took me that long to give it an honest go and figure out the "business" aka buying club didn't work! :eek:

_Jeff_
10-29-2004, 06:29 AM
I'm not sure if the $1.035B is in Canadian or American dollars. I think it is American, because even though I've heard that number at home in Canada, I also heard it at a function last weekend in Portland, Oregon, and said by an american. also, i'm not sure if it is profit or retail. I'll assume for the sake of arguement that it was retail.

EnergyKing
11-03-2004, 09:34 PM
AMWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickdog
11-20-2004, 02:20 PM
XS energy drinks are an exclusive product to Quixtar IBO's and are not to be sold in stores.

A semi of XS energy drinks which was bound for Mexico was stolen and that semi-load was sold to Big Lots. It is unlikely Big Lots was aware of this fact. The reason this shipment of XS was going to Mexico was that it was flawed in taste but still a safe product.

Quixtar is not the business, but rather a site connecting the IBO's. I am a part of MMP and DEI . It was stated to me and always stated to potential IBO's that 80% of IBO's will earn an average income of around $100 per month. This is not a get rich quick scheme and anyone who sells it as that is doing any potential IBO a diservice.

Like any business, you only get what you put into it and sometimes (because we live in an imperfect world) one might not get out of it what one might put into it. One of the problems is that there are a lot of people who have had a bad experience with Amway because they tried to turn their garage into a warehouse hoping to sell product to make money only to find that they could not sell it.

Other people have a bad taste in their mouth because they were invited to a party only to find that it is a business meeting for Amway, Tupperware or some other business. Another source of negativity exists because other multi-level marketing schemes were run criminally.

Take for instance a scam where you could buy into a MLM for different prices only to find out that the people running it disapeared with all the money. How are those people supposed to feel when something legitimate comes along.

This leads to difficulty in signing up new IBO's. This does make any MLM, whether legit or not, a hard sell because people are skeptical. Yes, there are probably people in This business model who may make outlandish promises and represent This business in an unethical manner.

Of course some people are affected by the negativity and quit.

Placing Blame

One can choose to place blame by blaming other people, themselves or they can share the blame and spread it around. All the problems in my life that I have are my fault. My failures are my own and I choose to accept full responsibility for my own failures. I know of people in my life who have failed me and people I have failed.

You must really take a hard look at yourself and your situation to see where the failure was in your business.

drpep
11-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Quickdog:

I am a part of DEI . WOW!! You work with Dale Earnhardt JR? Can you score me some tickets. ;)

Quickdog
11-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by dr pepperman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Quickdog:

I am a part of DEI . WOW!! You work with Dale Earnhardt JR? Can you score me some tickets. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Hehe!

Too bad Jr. didn't win it yesterday. :mad: Hopefully he will make another good run next year. :cool:

IBOFORLIFE
11-24-2004, 09:54 AM
I was just reading all of these postings. I find this conversaton silly. Just because some people know someone that was in Quixtar and it didn't work doesn't mean its impossible to make it. That is like saying I know someone that went to college and failed aftere spending money on books, tuition, room and board. So, Don't try it because college is a joke. The fact is not everyone is suited to be sucessful at everything. Mainly because they don't want to succeed or they give themselves a backdoor out. If I dont' makit by X time I will quit. It too Ray Crock 8 years to be successful with McDonalds. What if had quit at 7.5 or when his first wife left him.

Pyramid Schemes and Get the Facts

1. If all of you think that Steve VanAndel the Chairman of Alticor the holding company that also owns the Orlando Magic, Peter Island Resort, Hatteras Yachts, Quixtar and other businesses would be elected to be Chairman of the US Chamber of commerce 2 years in a row if he were doing something shady. See link below

2. Do you think Barnes and Noble and Circuit City would partner with us after the Dateline Story if it were true. We were already in business with Disney and Office Max. So with over 1000+ partners we have had over 1000+ legal teams check us out. So, lets turn on that brain sell and think about what that says.

3. Why is it when someone goes to business school it is alright to by books. Been when it comes to this system it is all of sudden I bad thing to read thinks like John Maxwell, Willey Jolley. Whatever it takes to improve yourself to be successful at whatever you accomplish. You see our education system also helps people in their 9 - 5 jobs. Once you learn success and can apply to whatever you want. Traditional school taught us how to work for somebody else. You need to read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, or Cash Flow quadrant by Kiyosaki. Unless you can't respect the opinion of a self made millionaire that has nothing to do with MLM businesses.

3. Yes, MLM businesses are different. Anything worthwhile in this world was viewed with skeptism until people were comfortable. I bet someone once said the telephone was crazy. "They aren't going to run wires all over the place just for people to talk to each other are ou crazy."
4. Pyramid Scheme. Draw out your corporate structure and tell me what it looks like. CEO at the top and you at the bottom with no way surpassing his income in that pyramid. HEck you can even make more than your immediate supervisor. That is a pyramid. The only reason it is not illegal is becaus you trade your time for their money. But, remember they can take your time away for no reason whenever they want and you have to go get started all over again in someone else pyramid. I think people should take the high road and applaud others for trying to think out of the box and provide for their families. This is no more than franchising with people. If Wendy's, Subway, McDonalds, Hilton, Jiffy lube can do it with buildings. Why not with people. Except in this case the franchisee can surpass the franchisors income. Wendy's won't let you do that.

5. Here are facts from real third party sources. Not the equivalent of walmartsucks.com. Which does exist. SO, I guess you should stop shopping their also. I here they have had a few law suits. Then again don't go or do anything because every company you deal with has probably had someone say or publish something negative.

6. Finally the guy in the Dateline Article is starting his own business similar to Quixtar. He just got mad because he was doing something illegal and was being investigated by the FTC so Quixtar took away his IBO status. I did ntoice that Dateline did not bring up anything about our success which you can find below. Look at the chart at the bottom on the internet retailer magazine and notice he is #1 in Health and Beauty and #12 overall. Unless you think Internet Retailer would spend time rating illegal businesses.

http://www.internetretailer.com/printArticle.asp?id=12109

https://www.stores.org/archives/00top100int_1.asp

http://www.uschamber.com/press/releases/2002/june/02-104.htm

Energydude
11-24-2004, 10:35 AM
I have tasted the xs energy drinks and I would like to know who is buying this stuff.... I mean you have to be kidding me!!!

Freedom
12-10-2004, 10:27 AM
IBOFORLIFE - I'm also an IBO FOR LIFE.... One thing I learned quickly when I started reading all of these other posts is that many people are not educated to make 'educated' decisions. They just keep on listening to the media etc.

You've explained very well in your post and gave great links for them to do the research!

KUDOS to You!

Freedom
12-10-2004, 10:30 AM
Energydude - In response to your comment...

Not everyone likes what they eat or drink, but the statistics show WE ARE THE 2ND SELLING ENERGY DRINK IN THE WORLD right behind Red Bull.

dallasdoc
01-25-2005, 08:44 PM
I was doing some research after being contacted by ABC News about my opinions on nutraceuticals... you can Google the definition, but basically, it's a term that encompasses herbal-based products that are consumed to promote better health. That's when I came upon this site.

I was a bit amazed at some of the things I read.

Let me add a little to this thread...

Numbers can be made to say anything by anyone at any point in time.

Reality is that every time you flip a coin, the odds are still 50-50 of it going either heads or tails.

My experience with XS is that both men and women drink it and that in the Dallas area, while many runners, cyclist, tri-athletes, etc. seem to be drinking it during training runs at the lake or after a race in the DFW area, there are also a lot of folks drinking it who are not athletic or maybe only workout sporadically.

In terms of the runners, I've seen diehard Red Bull drinkers try a XS during a training run and return commenting that they had just blown away their best previous training run ever... and immediately switch from Red Bull to XS Energy.

I am sure there are just as many folks who stick with Red Bull.

I personally have never liked the taste of most drinks, whether energy or protein or electrolyte replacement, etc.

I like the cranberry-grape and the cherry XS, with cherry as my #1 choice.

I tried it and found that it did make a noticeable difference in some aspects of my health, certainly in my energy level throughout the day, and especially in my pst-race recovery phase, unlike the other drinks that I have tried.

I'm a person who can drink diet pepsi and like it, but I prefer diet coke's taste.

I don't like most other energy drinks, but I do try them and sometimes drink them if there is no other choice and I feel that I want an energy drink.

To the guy who labeled the product based on the IBO's selling it - as near as I can tell, "direct-to-consumer" means direct from the manufacturer to the consumer. You can buy directly from Dell. That is DTC.

If I follow this correctly, Quixtar markets the XS for XS Energy. I am not clear if they purchase it directly or do this on consignment. Then, a Quixtar non-member, a Quixtar Member, or a Quixtar IBO purchases the drink. No consumer purchases drinks directly from XS Energy from what I've read in my research.

I've met a few IBOs who were hard working blue collar folks. I am ashamed to see another human being disgrace any human that he or she does not personally know through generalized comments.

But, as a proud combat veteran of the US Army, I stand by your right to express yourself.

There are sales rules apparently in place for selling XS. IBOs not adhering to them should be punished in accordance with those policies established to deal with such incidents.

If the people put the same energy into raising mooney to cure cancer or to help improve the level of health and fitness in today's children as they do into arguing over something so relatively trivial as energy drinks, then we'd have a lot of serious health problems behind us and have the luxury of time and health to discuss such things.

As it is, people are dying daily from diseases not preventable due to shortages in research funding. The person mocking that today, may sadly hear his or her mother diagnosed with breast cancer, or be foreced to care for their alzheimer-stricken father until his passing.

If you have facts, then treat this forum like a medical journal or any other piece of reputable literature... or simply treat it like the book reports your high school english teacher made you do... document your source.

Until anyone posts a link to a recognized, reputable source for valid and pertinent information, then anything said is bogus.

If you cannot back it up due to "company policy," then you don't have any reportable facts, so don't state anything.

If you tell me you're #whatever, then REFERENCE your information. If you can't do that, no matter who you are or what your drink of preference is, then don't stir the pot with senseless arguing over unverified, apparently unprovable statements. If you could have proved them, then you would have referenced the site, journal, book, magazine, polling soure, etc.

I talked about my personal tastes and what I've seen here in the DFW area. What I didn't do was turn my thousands of hours of observing while running and cycling or my thousands of hours talking to people and patients about health and fitness and turn that into something like "Well, in the consumer tests that I've done...."

What I do is often done for market research, but that was not what I did and I'm not portraying it as such. It's anecdotal and not up for review. There is no review of opinion or personal experience. They are our own.

"Facts" or things presented as "facts" are, most certainly, up for review and critique.

If Red Bull is #1, then quote me a source outside of Red Bull that is independent of all vendors, manufacturers, etc. If XS is #2, then tell me who said it and where I can read that for myself and why I should believe the source.

Let's make this a productive site, not a figurative catbox.

And just go enjoy the drink you have. This is starting to sound as fanatical on all sides as some of the religions that I have come in contact with in this world.

pdxbevman
01-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Feel Better?

EnergyKing
01-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Hey Freedom who are you trying to fool me or yourself?
tongue.gif

Ron Swedelson
01-26-2005, 04:36 PM
XS may be #2 in a specific store, were only RB and XS are sold. Please, if XS were so hot, 1, I would not see it sitting in stores still, and 2, another company would have picked them up already, or they would set up a 3-teir distro. network and make money.
As far as "if" RB is #1, please look at any Nielson Ratings report, or any beverage magazine. RB & RS have a strong hold on #1 and #2.

boodoo
01-27-2005, 01:37 PM
I have never seen it in the DFW area. Where is it sold?

Kyle101
01-27-2005, 02:07 PM
XS in a store, it's not sold in a store. But we move millions of them a year.

Kyle101
01-27-2005, 02:18 PM
i love xs, but who really cares who's selling the #1. If it's profitable for that person to sell whatever drink it is, isn't that all that matters?

Kyle101
01-27-2005, 02:38 PM
boodoo XS is an exclusive drink to a particulare company. email me and i'll tell you where you can get it.

Ron Swedelson
01-27-2005, 03:27 PM
everyone says its not supposed to be in stores...but is has been, on a few different occations. There was even a rep. I saw giving out sample cans with "sample, not for resale" printed on the side. It was loaded with B vitamins and crap...seemed more of a vitamin drink than an energy dirnk. Either way, it does not move in this market.

Kyle101, it matters who has #1 when you are trying to sell your product in the same market place, also when you are making comparisons between your brand and the #1 brand to show why your dirnk is so much better. Also, so you know what the market is doing and how much you can expect to sell. It matters very much.

Christian Prickett
01-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Is Quixtar related to Citcor?

Kyle101
01-28-2005, 11:00 AM
I tried lookin gup Citcor... what is it. I don't think Quixtar is related to them.

lildaddy
01-28-2005, 01:05 PM
I believe Quixtar is a spin off of Amway..

Kyle101
01-28-2005, 01:09 PM
The same people that own Amway are related to quixtar, but they also Own the Orlando Magics, some hotel chains, and several other businesses. That's what millionaires do, they diversify and create alternate incomes.

pdxbevman
01-28-2005, 08:42 PM
I understand that XS sells for $2. What do the IBO's make on that? Stores make a minimum of 33%, dist. make minimum of 25%, and manufactures make 40%? I think XS is ripping off the IBO's? Maybe not.

Kyle101
01-28-2005, 11:04 PM
it's roughly 25% give or take. I'm horrible at math.. ask my wife, she'll know.. lol. Clubs & stuff like that will buy them for way more then $2. and they'll re-sell them w/mixed drinks (just like RB when ppl mix it w/other stuff) and they'll make a killing. As IBO's we can really sell it for what we want except below cost (makes sense) Have you ever tried it pdx?

pdxbevman
01-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Didn't care for it. Seems like someone, not the IBO, is making a killing on this. IBO's are selling it @ retail and making less than retailers. Something smells fishy.

Kyle101
01-30-2005, 12:09 AM
to each their own.

Shelley
04-01-2005, 10:29 PM
I like how people talk so negativly about MLM. First, what is MLM? People think of it as a triangle, in which you can only make money if others make money. Think of it this way - You have a President of a company and he has a few people below him and there are a few more below them, so on and so on. The result is him getting paid big bucks for all the work the people on the bottom of the pyramid. So, you can be at the top and create your own income or you can be a sacker at Kroger and help the big guy make money. It is all up to you and how much work you are willing to do.

Lepke
04-01-2005, 11:06 PM
OH PLEASE!!!!!!! Multi level marketing, network marketing, pyramid scheme, it’s all the same scam.
I’ve seen em come I’ve seen em go and most people bust their b u t t s and never see any return. Very few if any of these “distributors” make it, it just cost them money and time.
Some people learn from the experience while others go from one pyramid scheme to another trying to get rich and never learn.
Amway and your Quixtar (same scam new name) are the kings of this rip off, but are not alone in the field. There are so many just like them all over America.
It’s so true when someone said, “There is a sucker born every minute” and the principals at Quixtar seem to live by the adage “never give a sucker an even break”.

[ 04-01-2005, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Lepke ]

Kyle101
04-03-2005, 09:34 AM
i belive it was Dale Carnegie who made that quote. But to everything you just said... don't knock it till you try it. And if the IRS, BBB & FTC all say that it's a legit business, I'm going to believe them over someone on a forum.

Bevpro
04-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Forget who's buying XS, who is DRINKING this stuff? It tastes G-d awful!

Kyle101
04-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Opinion noted.

XSpromoter
04-04-2005, 01:08 AM
I have a business partner who walked into his lexus dealership to have his car serviced, and ran into the service department manager, a customer (not a distributor)who buys XS on a regular basis. The man bought 2 more cases on the spot. 3 of his co-workers tryed the product and each of them bought 2 cases. The original customer after seeing how easy it was to move the product registered as an IBO and my partner passed the volume credit down to the new IBO. the new IBO started with immediate volume and and two clients at the onset of his business. All 4 of the new XS fans used to drink Red Bull. By the way... XS is now the # 2 selling energy drink behind Red Bull... We'll pass the 1 dimensional drink soon enough!

out!

XSpromoter
04-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Actually there are suckers all over the globe. Korean networkers are building huge businesses... same goes for the UK, and now the Soviet Union. Some Americans are jaded like ol' Lepke. That's OK with me... someone needs to box, ship and deliver our 1.1 billion (last year) in products around the globe... might as well be Lepke!

out!

Kyle101
04-04-2005, 05:54 AM
lol that's funny. I agree. These days you have to do something different. the o'l get a job, work for 40 and retire just doesn't work anymore.

Shelley
04-04-2005, 05:43 PM
That is too funny. I had to go in search of my own rewards. $6.50 an hour with an MBA wasn't worth it. So, I determine my own worth.

Lepke
04-05-2005, 12:15 AM
If the best job your masters’ degree will get you is $6.50 an hour then you have a problem.
Now I understand why you were so easily conned into a pyramid scheme.

Kyle101
04-05-2005, 06:16 AM
Go ask your employer how much more they'd pay you if you got your associates, bachelors or masters. I know my current employer said for an associates.... we give you a $50 bonus and that's it. It's not like back in the day where it actually ment something that you went to college. Now adays company's want experience, and they won't count college as such. It's an endless cycle of crud. Can't get a job w/out experience.... can't get experience w/out a job... and nobody will hire you w/out experience. Stupid system!

pdxbevman
04-05-2005, 09:19 PM
So, its goin so good in ibo land that you have quit your day job? NOT! Good Luck, I've seen the rewards of MLM, not much there!

Kyle101
04-05-2005, 09:50 PM
If you only knew how good it was getting. It's pay'n a few of my bills, outside of my full time job right now... I can't wait until it's pay'n all and then some!!

Coco Rico
04-06-2005, 02:17 AM
Where is XS the #2 energy drink? You guys bring up that little fact time and time again with no source that anyone can verify... What independent source confirms you as #2???

I'm really curious.

CR

pdxbevman
04-06-2005, 02:34 PM
me 2!

Lepke
04-06-2005, 02:49 PM
I’ve not seen XS in the Nilsson (sp) ratings. I guess they are the number 2 energy drink in the minds of the brainwashed Ibo’s of Amway.

Kyle101
04-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Let me ask you this. How many Privatly Owned companies get posted in Nilsson?

Coco Rico
04-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Kyle,

Red Bull is privately owned and they are listed. Basically, if a company sells in any traditional channel they show - regardless if they are privately owned or not.

CR

Kyle101
04-06-2005, 06:04 PM
oh ok, i was just wondering. does rb offer stock?

Coco Rico
04-06-2005, 10:27 PM
No.

CR

pdxbevman
04-07-2005, 12:59 AM
IMO, xs says there #2 because they can see the numbers for all the other conventionally sold energy drinks, then just plug in their production number. They then can tell all the ibo's that they are the fastest growing edrink, currently #2. The majority of us know this to be BS though.

Kyle101
04-07-2005, 07:11 AM
just because they choose not to post their numbers publically doesn't mean that it might not be true.