PDA

View Full Version : Invigor8

bwallach
05-05-2004, 03:54 PM
Was wondering if anybode else has had this or herd of it. This is my edrink of choise right now. 100% juice and caffeine free.

It works for me. without the added caffeine. It taistes better then all those medeceney drinks out there.

http://www.invigor8.com/

Tahts-a-dats-ago
05-05-2004, 05:08 PM
I haven't tried it, but I do believe that I've seen it in some small convenience store (S. Jersey).

It seems that new beverages are always coming and going. Few of them manage to make a dent in the market.

I will give the product a try (the next time I see it) and let you know what I think of it.

Ron Swedelson
05-05-2004, 07:08 PM
seen it here for a few months. Have not tried. Does it taste like an energy drink, or like a V-8?

PopNutz
05-05-2004, 10:04 PM
I tried it in the first store I saw it at and I have to say it's the worst tasting energy drink I've ever tried. Rank is the best way to describe the taste. It made my stomach cramp so bad I barely made it back to the office. I really thought V-8 could have done a whole lot better.

bwallach
05-06-2004, 01:18 AM
it doesn't taiste like the tomatoe v8 but it does taiste like those v8 splashes in the big bottles.

PopNutz
05-07-2004, 07:08 AM
Invigor8 does have caffine in their energy drink, the other flavor is a nutrition drink and does not have caffine.