PDA

View Full Version : Hansen's Energy Drinks

SimonNevon
06-17-2004, 01:01 AM
I've been browsing the board looking for posts on Hansen's energy drinks, but found very little. Are these popular at all? It seems around here (Chicagoland), they've been on shelves since, or sometimes before, the introduction of Red Bull. I've always loved Hansen's Energy, and I used to purchase the other flavors (Anti-Ox, D-Stress, Diet Red Energy, Stamina, Power (grape & black cherry), and there was another diet one also). Now, I don't often see the other flavors. I can find Energy and Diet Red Energy everywhere.

There are almost no ratings on bevnet for these products, and a few are even missing reviews. Are these popular at all? Is there a risk of losing Energy in the future?

Just curious, hopefully somebody with some inside information can help me out. Thanks!

<AZ NRG lover>
06-29-2004, 12:54 AM
hi, in reply to your question on the hansens availibilty, i know that the ones listed on this site are widely available and the power (grape) one isnt listed and also isnt listed on the hansens website, what do u think of that? but, i found some hansens power at a 99 cent store! haha, 2for99 cents, i stocked up. basically i like the power for the creatine content but its also a good energy boost.

dfwdpdude
08-21-2004, 06:37 PM
In North Texas Hansens monster is kicking comes in 16oz cans have a low carb monster also $1.99
retail

Ron Swedelson
08-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I see the small cans and the bottle for 99 cents...but the 16 oz are almost 2 bucks

SimonNevon
08-22-2004, 01:00 AM
so they're not as popular as I thought (aside from Monster, which is big). Kinda sad to see Power at the dollar store, but I'd buy it! Energy and Diet Red are $2 still here.

Ron Swedelson
08-22-2004, 12:12 PM
yeah, hansens as an energy drink is not very popular at all, at least over here in the San Francisco area...but Monster is a fairly big player in Nor. Cal. Maybe only about 5% of the market, but that gives them like 3rd or 4th place. Not to bad.

upinarms
09-28-2004, 08:11 PM
Monster is fairly popular around here and can be purchased with just about no effort. Just about every store carries it.

However, for drinks sold under the Hansen name its fairly difficult. Occasionally I see a couple in the grocery store but small corner stores don't seem to bother.

I've tried a few and find them to be good, but sometimes I just can't be bothered to pay $2 for a 8 oz beverage I've never tried.

I have tried B-Well and it was fairly good. My work carries the Hansen Energade as well which I enjoy however, thats the only place I've seen that particular one for sale.