PDA

View Full Version : I love the taste of Red Bull

<energydude>
07-27-2004, 09:41 PM
I LOVE RED BULL. I admit it I love it!!!!

<Illuminati>
07-28-2004, 12:26 AM
you high, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Energydude
07-28-2004, 12:41 AM
Someone trying to be funny.

RB is a poor product in my opinion.

Taste is bad ... color looks like urine and taste like nothing I EVER want in my mouth again.

Cool for a while but I think they have peaked.

Uncle Thirsty
07-29-2004, 03:05 PM
That was FUNNY.....

I bet the first post came from e-dudes inner child,Little E, spouting off,

Be defiant Little E., Be Defiant. Big E is not in charge of you

toby1
08-13-2004, 12:36 AM
so is this like Mini Me?

but Mini "E"

LOL!

puck
09-23-2004, 01:13 PM
"RB is a poor product in my opinion.

Taste is bad ... color looks like urine and taste like nothing I EVER want in my mouth again.

Cool for a while but I think they have peaked."

So how's that Betamax working for you these days?

upinarms
09-28-2004, 09:04 PM
I like it. Mainstream or not, its just a freakin' beverage. I prefer it to quite a few knock offs.

Energydude
09-29-2004, 09:14 AM
I guess it was cool back in the 90's but there are much better products out now.

Ron Swedelson
09-29-2004, 09:01 PM
Its not even about what is cool and what is not, its about what sells, and works, and you can find. In a flavor debate, sure there are many drinks which you can argue taste better than Red Bull. But RB is a proven drink, you can find it anywere, and you know it is going to work. Again, cool or not, RB having about 60% market share here in Nor. Cal proves its something more than a fad drink.

Energydude
09-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Like I said, cool back in the 90's .... let's move on it is almost 2005! Anything sold in Costco is not cool.

toby1
09-30-2004, 12:04 AM
""Anything sold in Costco is not cool""

Thats a real good guideline for the public to go buy.

Very idiotic there eDUD....not takin your meds today? brain only workin on one personality?

Ron Swedelson
10-01-2004, 09:25 PM
Edude, sometimes you say things just for a reaction, but I dont know, well I hope you dont truley beleve you last post. When I colected, I used to buy my baseball cards at Costco. I buy steaks and my Diet Coke at Costco. I bought my TV at Costco. They sell condoms at Costco. Lots of video games and computer software at Costco. Thats all pretty cool to me. They sell cars to, which I think are pretty cool. But if saying a product that sells so great, were in Nor. Cal. the only other single serve beverage that outsells it is 20 oz. Coke (and not by a ton), is not cool because Costco carries it. Good thing beer and Hard Alcohal are not sold there at Costco. I would hate it if a drink you used in your SP mixers were not cool. oh wait, Costco does sell that...hummm...

toby1
10-02-2004, 01:31 PM
""Edude, sometimes you say things just for a reaction, but I dont know, well I hope you dont truley beleve you last post.""

Ron...thats called "trolling" or "spaming".
yes you do know...and no he doesnt truly believe that, yes he wants a reaction.

eDUD goes on rampages against RB when he/SP experiences tremendous difficulty selling against it. Remember his rant for months on BIB? he was getting shot down left and right by bar owners and GMs. Now that has subsided or his ADD kicked in. Remember his rant on RB and being exclusive in the on-premise market. Again ADD kicked in and he lost focus.

So now he sees RB "EVERYWHERE" (esp Cosco) and SP "NOWHERE" (but spencers) and cant put two brain cells together to come up with an intelligent counter, so whats he do? reverts back to his childhood and calls RB "uncool", hoping somebody acctually believes him and will buy SP over the "uncool" and so 90s RB.

Energydude
10-02-2004, 09:13 PM
LOL !!! No rampage here just an opinion. Can you get great value on items at Costco yes, Steaks, TV's etc... however, that was not my point.

The hottest fashions the newest "what's cool" is not at Costco. I mean how many of you shop for clothes and shoes at Costco?

It's just my opinion but RB got big because it was the cool thing to do. When you start selling in Costco I think you lose the whole cool thing.

I don't see Maxim featuring anything sold at Costco....... just my opinion!

boodoo
10-04-2004, 08:37 AM
Shop for steaks at Costco? I make it a point to never but my steak a place that also sells tires.

Ron Swedelson
10-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Well Edude, if RB is not cool in your opinion, thats fine. But that is also good. If people are drinking your drink because it is "cool", then your drink is just a fad. Whoop Ass sold great, then declined sharply after about a year. Why, the novely wore off. I head Pimp Juice is having about the same luck. RB has outlasted it cool phase. You may be right, back in 2000 or so it may have been at the top of the "cool" pile. But now it just sells because people like it and it works. Coke and Pepsi are not "cool" in their own rights. I think everyone on this board could list about 100 drinks that are cooler than Coke and Pepsi. But it is a part of our everyday life, just like RB. Numbers and longevity, that will always outlast "cool".
And Boodoo, you are right. Now I wont say there is a shortage of meat in CA, but I will say when you are a young guy with a wife, kid, baby, morgage and many other bills, you cant always treat yourself to the butcher shop. Sometimes Costco is the only option if I want meat. But about every 6-8 weeks when I do go to the butcher, man oh man does that steak taste 10 times better.

boodoo
10-05-2004, 10:00 AM
I know what you mean Ron. We eat alot of yard bird around my house, but man is it nice to have a great steak once in a while!

Ron Swedelson
10-05-2004, 09:43 PM
theres nothing like it.

Drink
11-08-2004, 11:15 PM
I find Red Bull very tastey but I would much rather drink a KMX (I will miss KMX big time,this Full Throttle better be good!)

EnergyKing
11-11-2004, 01:29 AM
Tastes like Nyquil

MD121310
12-07-2004, 08:07 PM
i like it too. i admit it. its too overpriced but its good. i like no fear waay better tho. and dude anything bought at costco is not cool? well i ask you this: costco sells Bottled water, does that make water uncool? you need water to live, does that make living uncool? would you rather be dead than go to costco? geez!

okay, okay, i got a little worked up there but COME ON!