PDA

View Full Version : Glut of energy drinks

<Buzz Kill>
08-11-2004, 02:15 AM
Look Red Bull is a great brand and it is here to stay for the long run. That should be obivious to everyone. Most people on this board have their own drink that they are promoting and that is fine. But don't try to measure up against Red Bull. There are so many energy drinks out there right now that nobody knows which ones will get popular and which ones will fall by the wayside. I would assume alot of the red bull imitators would since why would someone drink an imitiation if they could have the real thing. The market for energy drinks is itself growing by leaps and bounds there will be enough room for everyone who has a good product and a good company behind them.

Oh and by the way has anybody tried Red Ginseng? I see it in a lot of stores around Brooklyn, NY. The taste is godawful but for some reason stores bought the junk and still have it on their shelves taking up room for the past six months.

RunWithDaLilGuy
08-11-2004, 07:48 AM
i still see clearance carts filled with red devil. also, for some reason, coke is still selling KMX here in michigan.

Energydude
08-11-2004, 09:06 AM
KMX, 180, Dickens Cider, Pimp Juice, Red Devil, Blue Jeans, Black Jeans,.... the list goes on and on.

RB works the streets and works them hard. Other distributors just don't challenge them and step up to the plate.

I have never once heard someone say at a bar that they would rather have RB instead of SumPoosie. NEVER !!!

So there is plenty of room for Rockstar, and SumPoosie to gain market share.

Willbev
08-11-2004, 09:11 AM
The Monster guys are hard workers and it is doing well.

<RB#1>
08-11-2004, 04:42 PM
KMX is still being sold...Coke is bringing it back with a new and improved taste...

Energydude
08-11-2004, 05:32 PM
It's not about taste.... if it was RB would be out of business!!!

TREX
09-18-2004, 08:19 PM
mhey buzz most of the nyc stores that have red ginseng are owned by koreans