PDA

View Full Version : what should some of my concerns be to launch a new energy drink ?

NYCEnergy
09-09-2004, 12:22 AM
*Launching a new energy drink - have the name - the logo - the taste of the product - the marketing ideas where do i go from here ??

Energydude
09-09-2004, 12:35 AM
Consider doing something else!

NYCEnergy
09-09-2004, 12:40 AM
i already am but am interested in what you think understanding the market is saturated as it is but theres room for a few products and ideas

toby1
09-09-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Energydude:
Consider doing something else! no really? ...why dont you take your own advice eDUD?

Energydude
09-09-2004, 09:34 AM
My best advice is to define your market and work hard. Make sure it is a product people will want today and 5 years from now. Work hard and run ideas off your family and see what they think.

I became very successful in business not because of brains (as most will agree on this board) I succeeded because of my ability to focus on the task at hand and to complete each task with passion and vigor!

My best advice to anyone is do everything you do with passion!!! After being hit by a drunk driver I was told I would never be able to enjoy sports again. Today I am a single handicapper and the last round I played I had back to back eagles!!!

Never give up and remember you are living your life today....... what memory will you have about today!

NYCEnergy
09-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the advice - vision is amazing isn't it - To actually visualize your product and you and your friends and employees drive to market it. As far as your story i sympathize with you i flipped over a truck 5 times in 2001 and was medivaced to the hospital and here i am working busting my butt at a job 20 hours a week getting paid for 40 and looking to get involved in this industry.