PDA

View Full Version : discounted energy drinks?

ucaclint
09-26-2004, 01:46 AM
Hey, I've recently become obsessed with energy drinks. I really haven't found many I dislike. I regularly drink Amp (best taste, not enough kick), Red Bull (maybe my favorite), Sobe Adrenaline Rush, and CRUNK. I also drink Sobe No Fear, Hansen's, Pimp Juice (like taste--has absolutely no kick), and Monster...but I don't rally enjoy those quite as much.

Of course, the problem is the fact that most of these jokers cost at least two bucks a pop at gas stations, the only places that carry some of these brands. Is there any way I can maybe buy these in higher numbers and get a discount? Wal-Mart sells 4 pks of Red Bull for 6.88, which helps.

Can anyone help me out? I'd prefer not to buy online.

Ron Swedelson
09-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Costco is your best bet, you could find Red Bull, Hanses, and I believe Monster there for about the same price that distributors sell to stores.

upinarms
10-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Check close out stores...we have Big Lots around here that sells that sort of thing, they had some of the Hansen's line for under $1 per can. Such as the B-Well, Anti-Ox drinks.

EnergyKing
11-11-2004, 01:24 AM
3/$1 at wheeler dealer in portland, the Anti OX

Kyle101
01-03-2005, 10:40 AM
hey
ucaclint i know where u can get some energy drinks. However, they are only offered online. If you are interested, shoot me an email.

l8r