PDA

View Full Version : Energy Drink Distributors

pdxbevman
10-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Just curious if anyone distributes an energy drink other than RB & SP? What brand it is and how they are doing with it? Thanks! smile.gif

boodoo
10-07-2004, 10:27 AM
I suggest that you go big. The way I see it to compete as an independant you have to be much cheaper than RB with an 8oz (buy 1 get 1 free to the consumer) or offer more for the money (larger size).

I have been distributing BooKoo (24oz can) for the past 60 days and am getting solid response so far. We are having very good success with new accounts and re-orders are solid.

Kyle101
01-03-2005, 10:30 AM
What we do is we have a public taste test. Then they can fill out cards, and if they want to purchase it later we contact them. But we only do 1 one at a time either taste test or sell it, not both at the same place, it keeps people coming back... lots of return customers.

EnergyGermany
01-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Hi we are distributing EFFECT ENERGY Drink , it´s the Nr. 2 in Germany and Central Europe. The brand has startet in late 2002. The main success is the Taste / Price / puristic design. We think it´s important that you don´t have an animal name in your brand name, if you do it looks to much like an me-too product.