PDA

View Full Version : SP in San Francisco

Ron Swedelson
11-12-2004, 08:54 PM
I heard the local radio station say Sum Poosie...then after silence have to say "its a drink". They referer to it as a joke and got no more play after that. Now earlier this week, I guess the local distributor brought in some bottles, so I dont know what they said about it then. But the guys from the distributor, I have no idea who they are. And the drink got no more play after that...but who knows...They are having a lanuch party for SP in San Jose next week. It will be interesting to see if it actually shows up in the market place. Unfortunatly, not enought time to get it into the strip clubs by next week (my birthday).

Energydude
11-15-2004, 12:12 PM
SumPoosie is coming your way Ron..... smile!!!

Ron Swedelson
11-15-2004, 09:30 PM
Im waiting. Id like to see it out here. Its not a bad brand, just limited in its distro. possibilities. I hope whom ever corp. went with will do a good job and not just starting a bev. distributor just because the beverage sounds and looks cool. But I will keep my eyes open.

EnergyKing
11-16-2004, 12:25 AM
When will it be in Oregon so I can try it?

Energydude
11-16-2004, 10:49 AM
It will be Manufactured in Oregon and distributed in the first quarter of 2005. I am told they will be shipping to CA out of this new Manufacturing point.

pdxbevman
11-18-2004, 07:26 PM
who is the co-packer in oregon?