PDA

View Full Version : Most Powerful energy drink found

DJHenyo
12-09-2004, 02:28 AM
I think it could be this one.

http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/buy/ansi/thermo_hydroxadrine/ephedra_free/rtd

I have yet to try it myself, but from what I hear it sounds like might just be a little too powerful. I just had a monster energy on the way home after work. I didn't get any sleep the night before, and the second I got home I passed out. What an amazing amount of energy I got from that drink! If it can't even keep me up after 36 hours of no sleep then how is it even able to be called an energy drink? Somebody, either tell me I am right about this thermo hydroxadrine or let me know of something better. Or jusrt let me know for a fact which drink is the best, period. And best means most energy.

upinarms
12-09-2004, 06:19 PM
Uh, sorry but energy drinks aren't some magical subtitute for healthy, natural rest. 36 hours without sleep should make you focus more on your cozy bed than the most effective energy drink out there.

Energy drinks are supposed to work with your body's metabolism and give it a boost. If you are exhuasted or out of shape they aren't some miracle product thats gonna jump start your metabolism and keep you awake and alert for another 3 days without sleep.

Its a cliche metaphor, but your body is like a car. And if you need a tune up, a bottle of fuel cleaner is a silly way to treat the problem at hand.

DJHenyo
12-09-2004, 08:02 PM
You gave about the worst response I could imagine. I wasn't trying to stay up for another three days, but at least getting a few hours in before I had to go to bed would have been nice. Secondly I am in shape like a race-horse, but I think after 36 hours and two days of construction site work anybody would be quite exhausted.

I just want something, that in a situation similar to the one I stated, might actually stand a chance at keeping me awake and able for the majority of the evening until normal bedtime. I don't want a caffiene fix like nodoze. I want something that can give me energy and possibly stand a chance at not punching holes in my heart. Far as I know energy drinks are the best way to go, but so far I haven't found one, except for bookoo, that will give me any results from just one can. I don't need a complete remedy after the first sip, but you figure a whole can should at least be noticable. I am merely a 170lb, 20 year old male. Two cans or bottles isn't asking too much at all, but why go for a second if the first does nothing at all? I have yet to try these "gym-only" drinks, but so far this one looks like it would be the best, or at least very close. Anybody have any real help? Maybe some suggestions?

boodoo
12-10-2004, 08:10 AM
About 20cc of adrenaline straight to the ol' ticker ought to do it!

[ 12-10-2004, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: boodoo ]

upinarms
12-10-2004, 04:38 PM
The way you worded your first comment made you sound like some over zealous computer game junkie who was looking for a way to improve all night game marathons.

But, when I did construction for a few years I usually worked 6am - 6 pm. My saving grace not to pass out by 8 pm was staying with a steady work pace.

As in get home, immediately clean up a bit, fix dinner, take a shower...just stay on your feet for a few hours. Once I was all done I could relax and pass out. By then it 10 pm-ish and I would have a normal nights sleep ahead of me.

If I just got home and laid on the couch watching TV with my girlfriend everytime I'd be asleep by like 8pm.

Weather you use an energy drink or not, you just have to stay fairly active for a few hours when you get home. A good hot shower right off the bat would probably help, too.

Mega Energy
12-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Redline from VPX is the new "King" This is the strongest energy drink you will ever face! It is primarily in the Gyms and Sports Nutrition Stores. It is starting to show up in Mom & Pops here in California. Trust me, You will never drink anything else for energy after you drink Redline. It's that awesome!

DJHenyo
12-11-2004, 01:11 AM
sounds like a sales pitch to me, I was going to try that stuff anyways.

Mega Energy
12-11-2004, 12:00 PM
you won't have to be "sold" after you try it and you feel the buzz!

Freedom
12-15-2004, 04:08 PM
If your looking for an energy drink to give you a steady lift for a couple of hours or so and not drop you down dead after that. I suggest trying out XS Energy. There are many flavors too...

Kyle101
01-03-2005, 10:41 AM
yeah, XS rox i drink it all the time....

Christian Prickett
01-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Well, I tried Rockstar last night. I was a hint of cherry cola with some carbonation. I wasn't blown away, but they do have the oz per dollar market down. I've tried Pimp Juice before and I have to say that it was a refreshing different taste than the other energy drinks out there. I can't figure out why all these energy drinks are in 8 oz or 16 oz cans. Yeah, the art work is jazzy but after a while I wonder if anyone will differ in style so that their product isn't just more carbs in a can.

Fruity Pebbles
01-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Red Line. I was a guest at a gym a month ago and figured I'd ask them if they wanted to carry Red Bull. Quite simply, they gave me a resounding NO because Red Line was so popular there. Several guys (rather large, actually) agreed and basically said Red Bull was like water in comparason.

Interesting.

I can personally testify that Red Bull works well (and I am obviously in good company), but I had to try this stuff.

Tastes very concentrated and incredibly thick sweet. But from what all were telling me anyway, taste is not why they take it. It gets them pretty amped up in the gym.

I visited the web site and the product touts an effect referred to as the "fat burning shakes" or something like that. Now, I did not see much of an effect myself, but to be honest, I drink a decent amount of caffiene throughout the day so I might have been impervious to this result.

Anyway..."fat burning shakes", "killer energy boost", no carbs!...I used to be a real fan of Ripped Fuel before they took the Ephedra out. This sounds very reminiscent of an ephedra-based product.

Personally, I do not care. I still believe that Ephedra, if not taken in responsible doses, does little or no harm. But I wonder what what the ingredient is that gives you the rush everyone swore on. Maybe it was all marketing, but these guys at the gym actually seemed very impressed with the product.

PeterWCD
03-19-2005, 09:16 PM
I don't think you're ever going to find the ULTIMATE energy drink. So you should just settle with the one you like, and if you wanna "stay up" just drink alot of them,

longsean
03-20-2005, 06:35 PM
red line is the strongest mass produced energy drink. all you need is half a serving and you feel as if you are in the middle of a las vegas coke binge. be very careful with this stuff.

lildaddy
03-23-2005, 08:49 AM
NO VPX Redline is the king of Energy. If you are looking for then that is it. Non carbonated. Does not have a great refreshing taste but it will leave you with tons of energy.

I use it before I workout and I only take two to three sips and that is plenty.

THEDAKS16
05-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Well I must say this VPX Redline energy **** is terrible if you dont read the label such as I. I just bought it cause it was new , interesting looking and drank the whole thing. Not even an hour ago and i feel like ****. After i drank it I read the bottle and instructions/warnings and didnt think it would be bad , but its so much of a boost i have anxiety up to my throat, if u really need the boost and are working out with it, try 1/2 of it 1st or less. DO NOT DRINK ALL AT ONCE

spyhunter
05-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Does anyone know if this stuff is available in the midwest (chicago or ohio?). I've never heard of it before.

Mr Zabe
05-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Go ahead and call me an old fart. LMAO

I will go off the deep end and say that these power drinks are 90% placebo (mind over wallet marketing) and 10% self fulfilling prophesy. LOL

Just my two cents. The two time I tried to drink Red Bull, I puked. ( No joke. :( )

Zabe

[ 05-12-2005, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Kyle
05-13-2005, 07:58 AM
I haven't puked from RB yet. I've only had a it a couple of times. Tastes like cough syrup in a can if you ask me. I'm w/ Freedom up there. I do enjoy a nice icy can of XS. But it's possible that they are all in our head anyway. If we didn't pump all the junk into our foods and drinks then our body's wouldn't be all jacked up.

Ron Swedelson
05-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Sleep and exercise will beat energy drinks any day. But to say it is all in your head is not really true. Caffiene and vitamins and taurine and other ingrediants are more than just a placebo. My question is, if you think these drinks are all hype, and you puked off a Red Bull, why would you do it again?

NYCNiTeLiFe
05-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Good point

Mr Zabe
05-15-2005, 07:38 PM
LMAO

You ask why would I try drinking Red Bull again if it made me Puke the first time I drank it?

Well,speaking for myself as a person with a somewhat scientific approach to life. LOL A good scientific test needs to be replicated before said results can be accepted.

I wanted to make sure my first puking of Red Bull
was not some artifact of how I was physically feeling that day. LOL

Remember like all of us here, I loves to drink and I love to find new drinks to love. smile.gif

Zabe

Ron Swedelson
05-16-2005, 09:53 PM
if you say so. I dont try to do science projects on my drinks. If I dont like it, I dont like it. But did you drink them before you came to the thought that they are 90% placibos?

Any energy drinks that dont give you a gag reflex?

Mr Zabe
05-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Yes I did drink part of a can of Red Bull. LOL
I'm not passing any judgement, different strokes for differnt folks. smile.gif

I was trying to use some humor to explain why I try new things more than once.

Peace out. smile.gif
Zabe

[ 05-17-2005, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

bhw
05-22-2005, 11:03 PM
[ 05-23-2005, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

HomeGrown
06-10-2005, 08:38 PM
ZIPFIZZ (www.zipfizz.com)

buy some zipfizz it's a powder that you add to a water bottle just eat the powder (like a pixy-stick) zipfizz is a purely vitamin based energy drink and has no caffine (i belive) so you won't crash. if you add it to water (like your soppose to) it's a very weak drink but if you eat the powder straght up it gets into your blood streem MUCH FASTER!. and gives you a huge boost right away each zipfizz tube is designed to be mixed with 20oz of water and is waterd down and not that strong. But when you eat the powder straght up it olny gets mixed with the water in your body and their for makes a much stronger shot and works much faster.The best way to explain this would be to compar Dry and Wet Nitrous oxide systems for cars (if you know what those are)how a Wet system works is when you push the botton theirs a fuell pump that mix's gas with the nitrous befour it goes into the clinder this makes a much weaker shot but is still a little bit of a boost.How a Dry system works is when you push the botton JUST NITROUS gets injected into the clinder this makes for a much more powerfull shot (but is not qit as safe as the wet system cents your olny burning the stock amount of gas thats in the clinder mixed with around 10oz of nitrous). So drinking ZipFizz mixed with water is like a wet system and eating straght zipfiz powder is like a dry system. Now i don't know how safe this is I have been doing this cents last summer and I live in Las Vegas were it's a 100 year round (really hot) and i don't seem to get to dehydrated. But if your working outside for a long time (and it's kinda hot outside) you may be at risk of getting dehydrated so do this at your own risk. Over all this is a very strong buzz and kicks in right away (depending on your body size) it lasts for a few hours (depending on how often you pee) thats it enjoy.

[ 06-10-2005, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: HomeGrown ]

Judy White
06-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Have you tried Limu Moui to keep you energetic, alert, and healthy. You can check it out at http://www.limupower.com.

MichelleMSM
07-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Last night my boyfriend and I went to the gym. We were feeling less than energetic so we each drank a Redline. He drinks them all the time. I was doing cardio and within 15 minutes my heart was racing. I wasn't even exerting myself and my heartrate was above 200. My vision blurred, I was shaking and ended up vomiting. I couldn't sleep all night. My boyfriend had no adverse reactions. Ladies, be careful. Don't drink the whole thing the first time. I drink Redbull & Rockstars all the time so I thought that I would be fine. Wrong. This is totally in a different league.

Ron Swedelson
07-08-2005, 08:31 PM
RedLine seems to be very popular. I am not sure what exactly it is used for...its more for workouts and muscle building/fat burning than an energy drink, but I am seeing it in more and more stores out here.

Mega Energy
07-08-2005, 09:06 PM
We are the distributor for Red Line here in the Bay Area. It sells very well. It has created a brand new category in Energy Drinks-"Sensation" Drinks (drinks you feel within minutes!) Another product that is in this same category is Xtreme Shock (which is I have posted about). These are products that are very highly concentrated performance drinks. They contain no sugar, no calories no HFCS. These drinks are for serious users only. If you do try one....start with only 1/2 bottle (4oz.)

TaB
07-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Mega Energy:
you won't have to be "sold" after you try it and you feel the buzz! I hope you realize you cannot, physically, get a "buzz" from the drink the instant you drink it. At the very least, 5 minutes will have to pass, as the drink must be broken down and the caffiene shot throughout body multiple times.

Mega Energy
07-08-2005, 09:25 PM
It is not the caffeine that works that quickly. I never said it works instantly....it takes about 5 minutes to feel it.
Tab, read the posts everyone is getting a "buzz" (good and bad)off these types of drinks. These are not your typical 8oz. 80mg Caffeine, Taurine drinks. The key to the these drinks is how all the ingedients work synergystically together. Ingedients like evodiamine, synephrine, endosine, octopamine are ingredients most of you on this board have never heard of. These are the ingedients that are giving consumers that quick "buzz" My recommendation: try 1/2 a bottle.

TaB
07-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Evodiamine
+Raises body temperature
+Inhibits the growth and metastases of certain
cancer cells in vitro
+Influences the metabolism of certain drugs
+Influences the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands

It, from all the information, does not seem to be a safe product, and no human trials have been conducted on it. The concentration needed to produce those effects is much higher than that found in your drinks.

Synephrine
+Supposed weight-loss supplement. Effictiveness doubted by the serious medical community.

Needs high concentration to be effective in rats.

The other 2 are "poser" chemicals.

Seriously, most of the buzz is from peoples pre concieved notions of how they will feel. Tell them it is a fruit drink, give it to them in a cup, and they will not have such an adverse reaction.

Mega Energy
07-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Try a 1/2 a bottle and then tell me about your pre concieved notion. It is the #1 selling energy drink in gyms and health clubs (yes it is outselling red bull)These are very savvy comsumers, they are are the ones that consume drinks loaded with ephedrine, they are hardcore energy drink users. I am not trying to "sell" this drink to you. I am just informing members on this board about something new that is getting a huge customer following. Tab, at $3.59 for 8 ounces, it better live up to the claim "feel the rush"

Mega Energy
07-08-2005, 10:05 PM
By the way great, job on googling evodiamine and synephrine!

David Brook
10-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Hey mega energy,
xtreme shock is by far the most powerful energy drink period.Nice seeing you at nbwa.Say hi to to the wife.
all the best
db

Fry
10-14-2005, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Mega Energy:
they are are the ones that consume drinks loaded with ephedrineEphedrine? Are you sure this ingredient is used since this is the main component of so called "Herbal XTC".

They used to put this stuff in a lot of "fat burning" pills, but it has been banned in the Netherlands because it can cause hart problems. (I think it has been completely banned in the EU)

greg
12-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Xtremme Shock.......are you sure it's not the Niacin in it that makes you itch and people mistake that for a "rush" because their body is tingling?

gripperm
12-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by boodoo:
About 20cc of adrenaline straight to the ol' ticker ought to do it! I read a story where people would steal the adrenal glands from a dead person and eat it to get a rush

ALLPRO
12-08-2005, 02:44 PM
The most powerful energy drink is REDLINE.....Period! Taurine, Niacin, B-vitamins, inositol....none of that crap really works. In 50% of our stores Red Line is outselling everything else. That's no Bull. Plus there is no HFCS and no calories in Red Line. Red Line will really kick your a**!

gripperm
12-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Man I wish a local place sold that. I wonder if GNC would have it?

ALLPRO
12-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Gripperm, Red Line is one of GNC's best selling SKU's. Go and pick up a 4 pack.

gripperm
12-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by ALLPRO:
Gripperm, Red Line is one of GNC's best selling SKU's. Go and pick up a 4 pack. I know where I am going today. Is this talk of it making you shiver for real?

greg
12-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Redline is the #1 selling energy supplement in GNC and the #1 selling product in the Vitamin Shoppe.
The shivering response is from the Evodiamine. Evodiamine manipulates your metabolism by raising it and lowering and raising it and lowering it thereby making it harder for your body to reach homeostasis. The quick change in body temperture gives the shivering effect.Furthermore , the body rapidly changing temperature results in the body burning more fat as fuel for energy to try and "keep up" with the changes.
Awesome drink, nothing else like it.

Booma69
12-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Do you have Redline's website?

ALLPRO
12-09-2005, 10:01 PM
vpxsports.com

greg
12-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Thanks ALLPRO.

JP QuikServ Drinks
12-12-2005, 09:32 PM
mega energy, i heard about redline, are you interested in getting started here in long island, NY?

if so, please email me. JPQuikServDrinks@aol.com.

thanks, and have a mediocre day!

im just kinda sick of saying have a good day. why must every day be good?

ALLPRO
12-12-2005, 11:41 PM
JP QuckServ Drinks, Drop me an e-mail with your number and let's talk tomorrow.
Thanks!
And have a PROFITABLE DAY!

DudeMan
12-13-2005, 01:36 AM
I know of 200lbs+ bodybuilders who cannot withstand an entire Redline. I think Redline is straight out unhealthy and dangerous.

To Michelle the girl who puked at the gym and got blurry vision: You should definately alert the FDA about this.

Super Jay
12-13-2005, 08:01 AM
I think i will find a couple cans of Redline today and chug them. See if they work. Hmmmm well maybe not.

What is the retailers case cost of a 24 pack of redline? It has to be over $40.

greg
12-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Dudeman,
The reason some people have negative reactions to Redline is because they don't read the label. An 8oz can is actually 2 servings. Furthermore it says "Do Not Consume Redline On An Empty Stomach".
I workout in the morning and use redline to get a great kick start to my day. I to chugged a whole can the first time and THEN I read the directions. I felt a little quesy but soon got over it.
By The way, Blurry vision is a condition that can be brought on by taking caffeine. The stimulant properties create vaso restriction which can impair your eye sight. It can happen drinking coffee, sodas, or eating too much chocolate. Rare, But does happen.

Nick Laugher
12-14-2005, 04:26 PM
I dont think Redline is an energy drink per say, i think it's made mainly for working out...I'd stay away from it if you're just a recreational energy drink drinker.

Bill Brasky
12-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Totally.

It is not really an "energy drink" as we talk about it on here. It is focused more to the gym and does an INCREDIBLE job at that for people who are dedicated to their passions in the fitness arena.

As far as the C-Store and on-premise possibilities....I have only seen it ONCE in a store (see well over 100 accounts, every week, all over the US). It was somewhere in LI and didn't move. The distributor case cost is out of this world, the cost to Mr. Store Owner is borderline ludacris....add these up for your SRP....sorry...but this cool little Potent Blue Bottle is priced out of its promises, not to mention the taste is almost too strong for most, including me....and I love the stuff at the gym!

Puking? True. I had one a while back at night even after eating just a couple hours prior. I was cleaning out the garage and had to stop. Heard a story from a potential client who told me he did puke (had on semi-empty stomach). He loved the product for its potency and effects, but the consequences, and I use that term truthfully, were not worth the intake.

Just my $.02

ALLPRO
12-15-2005, 12:17 PM
We distribute Red Line here in No Calif. We started in the gyms over a year ago. It quickly became the fastest selling drink in every gym we sold it to. I decided we needed to expand into the c-stores. It is now #2 behind Red Bull in the accounts we service! Average order per account is 10 cases a week! Every call we get during the day is from some c-store or gas station wanting RedLine. One of my routes is averaging over $6,000 a day. People drink energy drinks to get energy! taste is a secondary issue. One of the reasons Red Bull does so well is because customers have to buy 2 or 3 cans just to feel something. When a customer drinks 1/2 a bottle of RedLine, they feel the effects within minutes! Customers shell out $3.59 for Red Line all day long. Mr Store owner is making a healthy 40% margin all day long. The great thing about RedLine is that it is not a "me too" product. I guarantee you companies like Red Bull, Monster and Rockstar are keeping a close eye on Red Line.

greg
12-15-2005, 01:28 PM
I have talked to distributors throughout the US and they say that, even though expensive, Redline has one of the best margins out there today.
The company that makes Redline has done a great job positioning this energy drink as a PREMIUM energy drink. They are going after the same crowd that buys Heineken, not Busch.
At the end of the day if you spend $3.59 for 1 can of Redline and get 2 servings out of it you are still ahead of the game if you had bought 2 RB's at 1.99 each.
Yes, it is 2 servings in 8oz's, that is why they make it with a resealable cap.

Bill Brasky
12-15-2005, 11:03 PM
No way. You are out of your mind if you think any of those three companies, let alone Coke or Pepsi, are even thinking of VPX. Sorry to break the bad news, but no chance.

I never said it was not a great product, but I can't see these numbers happening aside from an isolated area. Trust me.

AND, this is coming from a guy (me) who just got four bottles from a friend who owns a gym. Do I like the product? Yes. Would I (or most people)ever drink this as an energy supplement in the middle of the day for a boost? Never. The taste and effects are not what the average Joe Energy Drinker seeks.

Not arguing here man, just being realistic.

Super Jay
12-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Sorry ALLPRO, I just can't believe that your account base averages 10 cases per week. So that means a little C-store orders 5 cases a week and your bigger C-stores or 15 cases a week of a product that expensive. The major companies could care less about Redline, they are not a major player or ever will be.

ALLPRO
12-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Guys, Watch what happens in the next 3-6 months. There is a new category in Energy Drinks that is growing very quickly. It is called "Sensation" Energy Drinks....Drinks you "feel". It is here to stay. The only reason you are not seeing it, is because there is no one distributing it in your area.....yet. Super Jay, I will happily give you the phone numbers of 10 7-11 Field Consultants that will give you the numbers their stores are doing with Red Line. (Average order per account is $500.00) I saw the same type of trend when we started distributing Rockstar 4 years ago. It starts regionally and if it is a viable product, it will go nationally.
Maybe Greg from S. Florida can chime in on this one.

Mr Zabe
12-16-2005, 02:46 AM
So "Sensation" Energy Drinks might be like what Jolt Cola was suppose to be to those wanting a mega caffeinated cola soda pop? :rolleyes:

Next thing you know Red Bull will include a hit of pharmaceutical speed to compete with the new "Sensation" Energy Drinks. LMAO (JOKE)

[ 12-16-2005, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Super Jay
12-16-2005, 09:45 AM
I know about "Sensation" drinks. Those have already been discontinued from 7-11. They are supposed to make your mouth feel hot or cold. I forgot who made them. They came in a tall skinny aluminum can that dented very easily.

But I haven't seen a "Sensation" energy drink. Does Redline count as one? Has bevnet every reviewed one? Is there a website for any sensation energy drinks?

Ron Swedelson
12-16-2005, 12:44 PM
I will help AllPro out. He actually services my fathers stores. My dad owns 2 7-11 stores in the East Bay. 1 is in San Leandro and one is in Hayward @ the courner of Santa Clara and Jackson. Granted, the cases are 12 pks and not 24 pks. My father says he does go through around 10 cases per week. And although I dont know AllPro, my dad says he gets it from some distributing in Tracy. So I am just putting 2 and 2 together.
My question about the brand is, is it really healthy? Everyone who tries it says it gives them a tremendous amount of energy.

fusion
12-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Those sensations drinks you saw were Fair Warning drinks from Brain Twist. Coke used a similar (if not the same) formulation in their Nestea Ice drinks.

Super Jay
12-17-2005, 01:31 AM
Ahhhh, that makes much more sense. I thought with a 8 oz. can it would have come in 24 pks.

greg
12-19-2005, 03:44 PM
I can tell some of you guys are industry experts with a lot of experience to back it up. I'm sure most of you can remember the days when the water section in your local grocer consisted of Evian,Perrier, and some other Sparkling water. That was just 15yrs ago. Nobody thought it was that big of deal and would stay a niche market. Now look at it. It takes up a whole aisle and it is one of the most profitable categories for the beverage industry.
I remember when nobody thought there was a market for 16oz energy drinks. Now just about everyone has one or has one in development, some even have 24oz versions. Who would have thought that consumers would forego common sense and by an energy drink that is 24 oz and has about 96g of sugar in it?
Who would have thought that Inzone(?) products out of Atlanta could take an 8 oz serving of basically Kool-Aid and put a Superhero Cap on the bottle and get away with charging(retail) $3.29. At least thats what I paid 2 weeks ago when I bought one for my daughter.
The market place is continually in a state of flux. Taste, needs, wants change frequently and people are always looking for that next big thing. Sensation drinks give them that.
Sure Redline was produced for the Workout crowd, but now it is crossing over into the mainstream market.
Starting in March of 06 you will be able to find it in Walmart.I would say that is a huge testimonial to how well this drink is doing.

greg
12-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Ron,
You ask if Redline is healthy. Yes it is. It has Zero Calories.Zero Fats, Zero Sugar.
Is it potent, YES. Inexperienced person can have some negative side effects if they don't read the label and use it correctly, but last timne I checked that could be said about a regular soda, beer, cigarettes, candy, etc.

greg
12-19-2005, 03:55 PM
As far as VPX and Redline not being looked at by the big guys I will say this....Even the mightiest Oak Tree in the forest began as a simple acorn.
Do you guyys realize how short of time RB has been in the US???????
How long has Monster been out? Rock Star,Adrenaline Rush(as started by Sobe)?

7 years.

ramonazo
12-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Bill Brasky:
No way. You are out of your mind if you think any of those three companies, let alone Coke or Pepsi, are even thinking of VPX. Sorry to break the bad news, but no chance.

I never said it was not a great product, but I can't see these numbers happening aside from an isolated area. Trust me.

AND, this is coming from a guy (me) who just got four bottles from a friend who owns a gym. Do I like the product? Yes. Would I (or most people)ever drink this as an energy supplement in the middle of the day for a boost? Never. The taste and effects are not what the average Joe Energy Drinker seeks.

Not arguing here man, just being realistic. We thought you were dead!

http://www.productsales.com/sjc/sigs/billb%5B1%5D.jpg

TO BILL BRASKY!!

[ 12-19-2005, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

EOK
12-20-2005, 09:28 PM
I WISH I HAD READ THIS THREAD BEFORE DRINKING A WHOLE CAN.

Taste was kind of strange, at first felt great, energetic and sharp. I'm no stranger to energy drinks, I've had many different kinds, and Red Line is WAY stronger than Red Bull or the others. I drank the whole thing earlier today before studying at a coffee shop and was shaking and feeling major anxiety, never had that sort of reaction from an energy drink before. I had to go home it was too much to handle. Next time I'll have 1/4 to start.

I've heard urban myths about someone dying from drinking red bull and exercising and their heart couldn't take it. With this drink I can believe it - holy cow. I've taken Red Bull before workouts plenty of times with serious rush but it was manageable.

Seriously, try just 1/4 or 1/2.

toner247
01-02-2006, 06:15 PM
hey im not gonna lie redline aint for everyone. thats fr sure after reading some stories, but honestly if your in descent shape and lookin to shed a couple pounds its great. honestly ive tried all that red bull monster or w.e., its all nothing, if anything it puts me to sleep. the first time i took redline i had never wanted to go run or do something more in my life. NOOO nothing starts right when u use it, but this product takes like around 5-6 minutes then you already start to feel the rush...yes this product uses shiver technology and increases heart rate and heats the body, but honestly most people dont research on products before using them and knowing proper dosages.. maybe that is why for the sudden reacton u werent expecting.i wouldnt say this is exactly an energy drink for everywhere use , but yes definitely if you are exerting somewhat of a physical act, but if ur just trying to stay up... umm that means go rest your body. it should not be in your health interest then my major is exercise science and wellness and im also physical therapy bound. this is my life pretty much so if anyone needs info on something or has questions let me know

Ron Swedelson
01-03-2006, 12:34 AM
is Red Line an "energy drink" though, or is it supposed to increase your thermal core to burn off more calories, or what? What is its intended use?

Super Jay
01-03-2006, 12:44 AM
The can says.

REDLINE
The Ultimate Energy Rush
*Fat Incinerator
Freeze & Burn Rapid Fat Loss Technology
"Feel The Freak Feel The Freeze Watch The Fat Drop Off With Ease!"

So I think its intended use is not really an energy drink, but more along the lines of a weight loss drink.

toner247
01-04-2006, 08:12 PM
yeah im gonna have to go with super jay on that one and say its weightloss.... ive lost about 5 lbs using it and i might say nicely in the stomach area... just workin out on my keg tryin to turn it into a 6 pack

greg
01-17-2006, 01:45 PM
REDLINE is marketed as a fat burner, but to burn fat a couple of things have to happen. Increase metabolism(which REDLINE does), increase thermogenesis, which REDLINE does. Of course these are attained by the Superb Energy that it creates.
g

robottiger
01-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Alright, I drank this stuff before a party the other night at around 8:45pm. I've worked at a coffee shop before and can handle anywhere from 6-8 shots of espresso, i've had red eyes, red bulls, rockstars, you name it, i've drank it. Redline, is completely different. This stuff is bad mojo. I call it shtank hype juice. And it'll get ya crunk. SERIOUSLY. there is no other way to describe it. I wikipedia searched the ingredients, and most it couldn't find. But i did find Yohimbine and a copule others. It has a lot of vascular Dilators, which means it causes increased blood flow to the extremities. TRUST ME. IT DOES. Yohimbine has been used in labs to create anxiety, and as an afrodesiac, it's made from the bark of a yohimbine tree, which grows in africa. It also has Evoburn which is used to burn fat in the body building community. AND vinpocetine which when i googled it, found that it has something to do with brain metabolism and vascular health, and something about repairing heart arythmias, which you'll need after drinking this shtank hype juice. Do not drink the whole can. I drank 3/4ths of it and couldn't stop shaking. i was experienced hot flashes, and also terrible cold sweat. it felt like my entire body was burning. It's wonderful/terrible. I've never had anything like it...

the saint
01-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by robottiger:
Alright, I drank this stuff before a party the other night at around 8:45pm. I've worked at a coffee shop before and can handle anywhere from 6-8 shots of espresso, i've had red eyes, red bulls, rockstars, you name it, i've drank it. Redline, is completely different. This stuff is bad mojo. I call it shtank hype juice. And it'll get ya crunk. SERIOUSLY. there is no other way to describe it. I wikipedia searched the ingredients, and most it couldn't find. But i did find Yohimbine and a copule others. It has a lot of vascular Dilators, which means it causes increased blood flow to the extremities. TRUST ME. IT DOES. Yohimbine has been used in labs to create anxiety, and as an afrodesiac, it's made from the bark of a yohimbine tree, which grows in africa. It also has Evoburn which is used to burn fat in the body building community. AND vinpocetine which when i googled it, found that it has something to do with brain metabolism and vascular health, and something about repairing heart arythmias, which you'll need after drinking this shtank hype juice. Do not drink the whole can. I drank 3/4ths of it and couldn't stop shaking. i was experienced hot flashes, and also terrible cold sweat. it felt like my entire body was burning. It's wonderful/terrible. I've never had anything like it... uuuuuhhhh yeah what he said

DudeMan
01-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Having some health and exercise science education, I can assure you that ANYTHING that gives you this kind of reaction id BAD FOR YOU. When body temperature is significantly increased by means of chemical ingredient(s), your organs start to decompose. That's right, internal organs begin to leak their enzymes in these situations. The reaction you described (shakes, hot flashes, cold sweats), is from your body fighting to restore its normal temperature. Does it burn calories and fat? Hell yeah. Your body's temperature is thrown out of whack and it is going crazy trying to bring things to normal. It's one of the most unhealthy ways to burn calories and fat.

Seddrick
01-31-2006, 12:37 AM
I get soo HYPE when I drink Redline. I drank some one time before a softball game and I ran bases like Deion Sanders in 91 for real.

greg
01-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by DudeMan:
Having some health and exercise science education, I can assure you that ANYTHING that gives you this kind of reaction id BAD FOR YOU. When body temperature is significantly increased by means of chemical ingredient(s), your organs start to decompose. That's right, internal organs begin to leak their enzymes in these situations. The reaction you described (shakes, hot flashes, cold sweats), is from your body fighting to restore its normal temperature. Does it burn calories and fat? Hell yeah. Your body's temperature is thrown out of whack and it is going crazy trying to bring things to normal. It's one of the most unhealthy ways to burn calories and fat. When body temperature is significantly increased by means of chemical ingredient(s), your organs start to decompose.

Be careful what you say. You are completetly wrong to use that type of terminolgy when describing an energy drink.
As far as raising the body temperature to a point that you essentially "cook" your organs you would have to raise your core body temperature by at least 3 degrees. This can be done with DNP ( 2,4 Dinitrophenol), a very serious and dangerous drug. However, very effective if taken safely.
There is no way in hell an energy drink can raise your body temperature by more than .25-.50 degrees. And that is on the extreme high end.

Furthermore, with experience in health and exercise science you should know that for 1000's of years dating back to the orient, people have used herbals for weightloss and appetitie suppression.

That's right, internal organs begin to leak their enzymes in these situations

The internal organs do not leak enzymes to start the process of decomposition. The organ requires oxygen and blood to function properly. When these are cut off the organ will suffer, however true decomposition takes place after about 3 days from death when DIGESTIVE ENZYMES leak from the intestines and begin the process of decomposition.

Please do more research before you make broad sweeping statements like that.

Josh
02-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Okay...First of all, I think that everyone really needs to chill out. I mean, let's be realistic. We are talking about beverages here. Anyway, Redline made me jump out of my skin. I drank it for the first time today, but I failed to read the warning that you should only consume half of the bottle...Let's just say that if you haven't consumed this beverage before you should probably take everyone's advice and only drink half of the bottle. I really felt like I was having a panic attack and will probably stick to RedBull for now. And in terms of the recent discussion, yeah I think that replacing sleep with energy drinks is not the brightest thing to do. I think that any substance that can keep you up for 36 hours doesn't come in a can.

johnnyrockets
03-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Redline is nuts....it doesn't taste too good..but it definitely turns up the heat and the buzz...cool metal container with a screw on metal lid
what does it advertise?? "it'll make the fat drop right off of you" or something along those lines...

this is definitely a fat burning drink...not just an energy drink..

[ 03-01-2006, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: johnnyrockets ]

ALLPRO
03-01-2006, 11:50 AM
"The Ultimate Energy Rush" line is right below the Red Line label. For sake of arguement, the drink is being categorized as an energy drink.

apples
03-03-2006, 02:50 AM
"Super Speed" From NutriVation is not only probly the strongest but also the best tasting in its class. Its similar to Redline, but it has much better price points.

ALLPRO
03-03-2006, 11:18 AM
We just got Super Speed in our warehouse. Already getting a great response from our customers. Great long lasting energy rush...no crash. Nutrivation's got a winner in Super Speed!

Booma69
03-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Had a Redline today and didn't get the response I was expecting given all the talk on this brand. I am a regular energy drinker and was hoping for more when I'm paying $3+. ALLPRO, what's the retail on Super Speed?

Joey
03-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Super Speed Retails at $2.59
It was priced to do well in C-stores and Gym's. If you need any more info shoot me an email.
sales@nutrivation.net

nyerika
03-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Where can I purchase Redline in NY or NJ?

I had one from a friend yesterday, am hooked and need more.

[ 03-14-2006, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: nyerika ]

greg
03-16-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by nyerika:
Where can I purchase Redline in NY or NJ?

I had one from a friend yesterday, am hooked and need more. For now try GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. Also try Independent Health club stores.
Call BOSS distribution out of Penn. They handle a great deal of business for us in the NE.
800-666-8870
If this doesn't work PM me and I will sell you cases wholesale + shipping

brian 3000
04-25-2006, 10:00 PM
Hello everyone. Found this through google. My buddy fernando drank a full one of these cans an looks like he is on a ****ing headfull of speed of something. Grinding his teeth, sweating,much like the las vegas imaging above (good use of metaphor by the way). Anyways.. he is still ramping up with energy and wants to know if there is any known antidote (downer, pot's not an option)

Has anyone ever taken anything (pharm, alcohol etc) to calm don after this. The last thing we wanna do is multiple it, but this seems more powerful than most drugs on the market. If the hard core muscleheads are saying take two three sips, might wanna market it a lil differently no? I mean I am gonna try it, but am glad I have that wanting as I'd have salmme a can like nothing too.

TIA for any help

He also is mentioning that his side/live area feels a slight "pressure" from the outside as if someone is touching him (not painful).

brian 3000

[ 04-25-2006, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: brian 3000 ]

brian 3000
04-25-2006, 10:36 PM
so what can I get a case of his for around here?

smile.gif

as someone wo uses energy dinks (curntly QT/Racetrac fountain b/c they are too expenisve otherise, and I need a strng ebergy drink (I routinely drin 52 oz's of QT/Rockstar etc) and noting seems to 'kick'.

where as fernando s sred of this I am strangley excited...

greg
04-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by brian 3000:
so what can I get a case of his for around here?

smile.gif

as someone wo uses energy dinks (curntly QT/Racetrac fountain b/c they are too expenisve otherise, and I need a strng ebergy drink (I routinely drin 52 oz's of QT/Rockstar etc) and noting seems to 'kick'.

where as fernando s sred of this I am strangley excited... Brian, Give a PM and I can point you in the right direction.

jackedup
04-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Go to your local Walmart they have it for cheaper than you'll find it else where.

Ronan
05-17-2006, 01:04 AM
I hate to bring up old topics, but recently Redline is the newest "legal crack" at our High School. Many of my under-18-year-old friends, decide it's wise to chug a whole bottle of Redline before class. Redline is a pretty scary drink, Evodiamine is pretty unhealthy. It's mode of distabilizing the homeostasis, is like that of MDMA.

But, knowing all this, I still love to chug a whole thing. The social effects, (Facial expressions, hand movments while talking, talking in general) remind me of those of MDMA, or any other amphetamine. I believe the reason for this, is 1. Placebo, to a degree, and 2. The fact that Redline contains Ephedra (Ephedrine) Alkaloids. Ephedra is often compared to strong amphetamines such as Cocaine or Methylphenidate.

Knowing all this, it would actually be horrible on your body to exercise while on Redline. Well, intense exercise. Your body is already having to increase your heart rate, and increase many chemical processes (Enzyme production, Glycogen usage, and many othe processes which try to help the coping of Lactic Acid in the muscle). The last thing you should do is throw off your homeostasis.

My first redline was a slow drink of the whole 8 oz in the morning. I didn't eat the rest of the day. I don't eat much to begin with, usually one large meal a day. Maybe it was just me, but this should show something.

My last concern is the fact this drink contains 5-htp. 5-HTP (5-hydroxy-tryptophan) is basically the early state of 5-ht-* (* = 2, 2a, etc.[serotonin]) and is responsible for hunger, mood, and sleep. Serotonin, as you probably learned in a health class regulates a lot. Introducing 5-HTP to your body may be psychologically (possibly neuropharmacologically) dangerous. It increases the rate of production of serotonin. This is the opposite of MDMA, however has the same effects. A severe decrease or increase in Serotonin will alter sleeping patterns, moods, and if constant changes occur, mood swings following up to 3 days. However don't quote me on comparing MDMA to Redline. MDMA will have these effects 3-4 weeks after, Redline might have them up to...hey who knows they didn't put the amount on the bottle. Scary? Yes. smile.gif

Ronan
05-17-2006, 01:15 AM
Oh, I also forgot to (sorry for the double post) add that Ephedrine/5-HTP/Nutmeg (Yes, Nutmeg is a strong psychoactive herb) are ingredients in "Herbal Ecstasy". However all people say the effects are completely different, and they just use the word "Ecstasy" to sell the product. Ephedrine is a strong natural stimulant. I can't stress enough Ephedrine's power. They use Ephedrine to make Methamphetamine. So putting strains of a "natural herb" that has the same chemical structure as amphetmaines into a drink that screws around with your homeostasis is a bad idea.

But Redline is my guilty pleasure. I just drank one smile.gif Of course I don't mean to say it's like crack and will give you euphoria and crap. But you get the point.

harrison
06-19-2006, 04:28 AM
guys....i gotta vouch for redline, i had one at 930 pm today.its 1230 now and i have the energy jitters. ive tried all sorts of other energy drinks, but tonight the 7-11 guy convinced me to try redline. i needed energy to cram or finals so i got one. im so amped up right now. on top of that, it burns fat? good product in my opinion, ill reply later on to keep you updated on this supposed weight loss.

greg
06-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Ronan,
You seem to have some type of knowledge about physiology but you are far off on many of your observations.
First, i challenge you to prove to me that REDLINE has any typr of Ephedra or Ephedra Alkaloids. Ephedra is illegal.
2. The whole purpose of exercise is to take your body OUT of homeostasis to generate the benefits of exercise.
3. 5-HTP will have an effect on the Serotonin levels, however, in your example it would take extreme amounts to cause the reactions you describe. Many people read studies on compounds and take the findings at face value. Read a little deeper and you will find out that studies that involve rats or mice will be conducted by giving the test subject the equivalent of half their body weight in in a weeks time of the compound and then report the findings. Not a very reliable foundation to make assertions in my point of view.

.:.[S.H.C.].:.
06-21-2006, 12:21 PM
Wow. You guys are talking about all these energy drinks that I've only heard of by this web site. Does anyone know when place up here are gonna carry "good" energy drinks?

EnergyDrink
08-03-2006, 05:08 PM
RedLine RTD Energy Drink is the Drink. this Drink has got to be the most powerful. No joke. You can get Review and buy Redline here.

Buy VPX Redline Energy Drink here (http://www.bodyconcept.com/family/1616/display.html)

read the Reviews as well. VPX Redline Energy Drink Reviews (http://www.bodyconcept.com/family/1616/reviews.html)

CStoreCatMan
08-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Nice plug...
Now let's try something a little different with this thread for a minute. Let's talk about powerful energy drinks that are not also fat burners.

The last few afternoons I've been getting a little tired in the office. Instead of grabbing one of the typical energy drinks from the cooler, I popped open a Doubleshot. Only took that little 6.4oz can to wake me right up.

greg
08-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Why does one have to limit the discussion to just energy drinks and keep the Energy drink/fat burners out of it? If a drink is an Energy drink plus a fat burner what difference does it make? REDLINE will appear in the same set as RB, Monster, Rockstar etc. 9 out of 10 people who buy REDLINE buy it for the energy effects, not the fat burning effects.

I would definetly say this is like a Hybrid. Kind of like a Porsche Cayenne. Its a sports car in the most basic sense by its performance ratings, however, it seats 6 so it can be ALSO called an SUV. Nonetheless, it still hauls A$$

ALLPRO
08-05-2006, 12:59 AM
Red Line is an Energy Drink. 99% of the customer base buys Red Line for the energy. I love when some of you board members try to ignore the power of Red Line by stating that "it really is not an energy drink, it's a fat burning drink". Red Line has found "permanent" shelve space in the coolers in the "energy" door next to Red Bull, Monster etc. Red Line is THE MOST POWERFUL ENERGY DRINK FOUND. This topic should be closed, because there is nothing on the market more powerful than Red Line.

C-Note
08-05-2006, 02:50 AM
Has everybody just ignored the WARNING LABEL on REDLINE?!?!

It clearly states NOT TO DRINK ON AN EMPTY STOMACH! NOT TO DRINK IF YOU ARE 15LBS OVERWEIGHT ALSO!!!

Why would you claim to be a fat burner but, NOT to drink it if you are 15 lbs. overweight.

Clearly a scary drink IMO.

CStoreCatMan
08-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by greg:
Why does one have to limit the discussion to just energy drinks and keep the Energy drink/fat burners out of it? If a drink is an Energy drink plus a fat burner what difference does it make? REDLINE will appear in the same set as RB, Monster, Rockstar etc. 9 out of 10 people who buy REDLINE buy it for the energy effects, not the fat burning effects.
We don't HAVE TO limit the conversation. Its just that I know from personal experience that drinks with fat burning ingredients are much different than the run of the mill energy drinks like Red Bull and Monster. I know people are still buying Redline for the boost, but it doesn't negate the fact that this drink is in a class of its own. I used to drink thermogenic drinks a few years ago when working out religiously...and someone can be caught off guard if they buy a Redline thinking it will be similar to a standard e-drink. The effects of this kind of drink are much more intense. Another poster mentioned the warning label...so what's with the "don't drink if you're 15lbs overweight?" Is that really on there?

CStoreCatMan
08-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Red Line is an Energy Drink. 99% of the customer base buys Red Line for the energy. I love when some of you board members try to ignore the power of Red Line by stating that "it really is not an energy drink, it's a fat burning drink". Red Line has found "permanent" shelve space in the coolers in the "energy" door next to Red Bull, Monster etc. Red Line is THE MOST POWERFUL ENERGY DRINK FOUND. This topic should be closed, because there is nothing on the market more powerful than Red Line. Here's the description of Redline as it reads on the website.

"VPX REDLINE RTD launched the technology of fat burning and energy enhancement into a new era with the introduction of Redline®. This freaky scientific breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the “shivering response.” It is a physiological fact that when you shiver, your body releases a large amount of stored bodyfat in an attempt to bring body temperature back to normal. VPX REDLINE RTD induces this effect quite efficiently. However, the power of VPX Redline RTD does not stop there, as its radical combination of novel ingredients will also have you sweating up a thermogenic storm, and thus burning fat through yet another unique mechanism. With this 1-2 fat melting punch, VPX Redline has rendered fat burners of the past obsolete! When it comes to energy, VPX Redline will “amp” you to the max within minutes, ready to tear apart the weights and wear out the treadmill like a tiger released from its cage!"

It mentions again and again...FAT BURNING...THERMOGENIC...etc. Just because the package fits the standard e-drink profile and it gives a good boost doesn't mean its the same thing...this drink was NOT developed to be an energy drink ...it was developed for sports nutition, thermogenics (fat burning) etc. and happened to find its way into retail because the package fits the mold. There are warnings underneath that paragraph that says if you drink on an empty stomach, it may cause nausea...yeah sounds like every "energy drink" I've ever had...come on guys.

CStoreCatMan
08-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by EnergyDrink:
RedLine RTD Energy Drink is the Drink. this Drink has got to be the most powerful. No joke. You can get Review and buy Redline here.

Buy VPX Redline Energy Drink here (http://www.bodyconcept.com/family/1616/display.html)

read the Reviews as well. VPX Redline Energy Drink Reviews (http://www.bodyconcept.com/family/1616/reviews.html) Hmmm...4 of 6 reviewers on the first page say things like "should have read the label" -- "read the fine print" -- One guy says "Almost went to the hospital." Another states its like doing "rails" - an obvious crystal meth reference. Sounds like something that should have more than just a price tag on it in a 7-11 cooler...

[ 08-07-2006, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: CStoreCatMan ]

CStoreCatMan
08-15-2006, 05:23 PM
Bump...what happened to all the hardcore Redline supporters? No replies?

ALLPRO
08-15-2006, 09:22 PM
We can go round and round about what Red Line is or what it isn't. I do not think the makers of Red Line saw the potential outside the "Health and Fitness" market. At this point Red Line is a bonafide contender for shelf space in the energy drink cooler of any c-store or gas station.

Nick Laugher
08-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Hey, I'd really like to review Redline for my energy drink review website. Any chance I could get a sample sent to me to try? I don't think it's available around here.

greg
08-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by CStoreCatMan:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by EnergyDrink:

read the Reviews as well. VPX Redline Energy Drink Reviews (http://www.bodyconcept.com/family/1616/reviews.html) Hmmm...4 of 6 reviewers on the first page say things like "should have read the label" -- "read the fine print" -- One guy says "Almost went to the hospital." Another states its like doing "rails" - an obvious crystal meth reference. Sounds like something that should have more than just a price tag on it in a 7-11 cooler... </font>[/QUOTE]When they say they should have read the label that means they should have read the label. We suggest, on the label by the way, that anyone who takes REDLINE start off with half a can to assess tolerance becuase of its potency.
It is obvious that most people do not read labels but what can I do, hold everyones hand who buys my drink and tell them just drink half a can to assess tolerance?! Nobody reads the label until they are jacked up and wondering what the hell they just drank.

These guys that say they almost went to the hospital......what does that mean? You thought about it? The ambulance came and you decided against it? You went to the front door and realized you didn't need assistance.

Hey I almost won the lottery last night ...I had 1 out of 6 numbers.

For the record, the guy that said he felt like he did 2 rails,,,,that is his words and not mine.

Fixx
08-16-2006, 03:40 PM
You have to love these people pimping their energy drink on the board and coming on to the board as a "consumer" that they tried this and that energy drink and it did this or that...

As a veteran of the beverage wars, I have to say, "it doesnt hurt to try and maybe just MAYBE it will catch on.."

Later.

CStoreCatMan
08-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Greg, I hear ya. And I'm not trying to say this drink is bad, harmful, etc. What I am saying is that since it does require a consumer to drink it a certain way...it may not be the best fit in a c-store next to 50 other drinks where you can down the whole can and not think twice about it. People will not read the label if its sitting on the shelf next to Red Bull or Monster. And many unsuspecting people just like that left the feedback that was talked about above. Perhaps a more "mainstream" version of Redline would be more appropriate for general use...

[ 08-16-2006, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: CStoreCatMan ]

greg
08-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by CStoreCatMan:
Greg, I hear ya. And I'm not trying to say this drink is bad, harmful, etc. What I am saying is that since it does require a consumer to drink it a certain way...it may not be the best fit in a c-store next to 50 other drinks where you can down the whole can and not think twice about it. People will not read the label if its sitting on the shelf next to Red Bull or Monster. And many unsuspecting people just like that left the feedback that was talked about above. Perhaps a more "mainstream" version of Redline would be more appropriate for general use... I hear ya CstoreCatMan. But don't you think a retail price of $3.29-$3.99 might send a message to the consumer before he even leaves the store?????
I for one would read a cans ingredients and anything else on it first before I plunked down that much cash for an 8oz energy drink.

greg
08-16-2006, 04:24 PM
For the record: "Energy Drink" is not me or anyone from REDLINE or VPX Sports.
I have always came on this board and talked about my product but have never "pimped" it as "FIXX" has suggested.
I will defend it and I will tell you where to buy it if you ask but I won't PIMP it.(unless of course you consider what I am doing now Pimping)

Fixx
08-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Greg,

Reality is, the energy drink market is once again becoming diluted. Heck, even Albertson's has their own private label brand of energy drink that they put on "bonus buy" for 10/$10. I dont drink or "use them" as many do because 1/2 gal of water each day does the same thing for me and I feel much better for not drinking them anymore. But the whole segment is dominated by Red Bull and Monster and everyone else is a knock off.

I wasnt accusing any one person but it appears, as an occasional poster, that many get on this board and pimp their energy drink. They say things like "wow, I tried this &lt;fill in name here&gt; energy drink and it knocked me for a loop and I was up until 5AM, studied for my test &lt;or fill in activity here&gt; and got an A on the test &lt;or other form of excellence which anyone can fill in here&gt; and then they say they want more. Reality is, they are on payroll for the company and they are trying to get paid and make a bonus.

However, it happened years ago when Red Bull came out the first time and everyone tried a knock off of the 8oz can. Then, everyone else shifted to the 16oz can after the perceived success of Rock Star and then Hansen's came out with Monster to go after that segment. Best thing that Hansen's ever did was to take the Hansen's name off the can and just call it Monster.

Now, Hansen's is once again following the category by shifting to the 24 oz can. Heck, pretty soon, it will be available in 2 or 3 liter by Coke or Pepsi and you will be able to buy it for the same price as the rest of the 2 liters.

Just watch and see....it is coming.....

Just my prediction.

Later.

greg
08-18-2006, 07:02 PM
I understand what you are saying FIXX about the ED category as a whole. However, in reality RB is a knock off of what my industry has had for over 30 years and that is energy drinks. I work in the Sports Nutrition Industry.
I dare anyone to drink my drink and label it as just another knockoff. Doesn't taste like anything else out there, doesn't look like anything else out there, and isn't priced like anything else out there. And the most important thing is: It is stronger/more potent than anything else out there.

I apologize if this post comes off confrontational, that was not my intent.
g

[ 08-22-2006, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: greg ]

ALLPRO
08-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Ripped Force and Super Tea came years before Red Bull. Most of you are probably not familiar with these products. They sold mainly in Gyms and Health Clubs. Ripped Force sold like crazy in the gyms across the country. I surpised ABB never took Ripped Force any farther outside the Gym business. That's what Red Line is doing.... Red Line is the # 1 selling "performance beverage in Bally's, 24 Hr Fitness, Vitamin Shop and GNC. They are now taking Red Line to the next level.
Red Line is for real.

greg
08-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Ripped Force and Super Tea came years before Red Bull. Most of you are probably not familiar with these products. They sold mainly in Gyms and Health Clubs. Ripped Force sold like crazy in the gyms across the country. I surpised ABB never took Ripped Force any farther outside the Gym business. That's what Red Line is doing.... Red Line is the # 1 selling "performance beverage in Bally's, 24 Hr Fitness, Vitamin Shop and GNC. They are now taking Red Line to the next level.
Red Line is for real. I agree about Ripped Force. If I remember correctly it was a 16oz beverage with a hellish taste but it would get you jacked up like no other product available at the time. I never was into the tea flavors because I don't like the taste of Tea, but everyone I talked to who like d tea said they were pretty good because the tea flavors masked some of the harsh taste of the caffeine, yohimbe, and ephedra/ma haung.

I think the problem with ABB was their National Sales Manager...Whats his name??? Barney or something like that. He would run over Sports Nutrition Industry people because he was the only player for so long. He couldn't do that in a mass market account, they would kick his a$$ out of there!

TJS
09-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Better than XS, Rockstar, Red Bull, or any of the rest is by far Black Ram by Sportron. THE BEST ENERGY DRINK ON THE MARKET....

greg
09-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by TJS:
Better than XS, Rockstar, Red Bull, or any of the rest is by far Black Ram by Sportron. THE BEST ENERGY DRINK ON THE MARKET.... NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL "PIMPING" YOUR PRODUCT!

TJS
09-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Black Ram is 100% all natural, made with no sugar, made with a regrown caffeine called Caftide therefore you get no crash and burn, plus it tastes great like lemonade.
THE BEST ENERGY DRINK ON THE MARKET....that no one knows about...what a marketing opportunity!!!

the saint
09-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Is that what your boss told you in the last meeting? or would that be the last thing Black Ram told you before you signed a contract to distribute their product?

TJS
09-07-2006, 04:44 PM
I don't have a boss...don't have to sign a contract to distribute Black Ram.
I think I mentioned before not too many know about Black Ram...above is proof.

greg
09-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by TJS:
Black Ram is 100% all natural, made with no sugar, made with a regrown caffeine called Caftide therefore you get no crash and burn, plus it tastes great like lemonade.
THE BEST ENERGY DRINK ON THE MARKET....that no one knows about...what a marketing opportunity!!! WOW! Is re-grwon caffiene kind of like Re-fried beans?
TJS is a marketing machine. I almost want to go out and buy Black Ram, except I have never seen nor heard of it before the Pimp Post.

TJS
09-07-2006, 05:55 PM
www.sportron.com/products_energydrink.htm (http://www.sportron.com/products_energydrink.htm)

www.sportron.com/audios.htm (http://www.sportron.com/audios.htm) under Product Training click on "Are You Tired" by Jeff Nicholls.

greg
09-07-2006, 07:03 PM
OK TJS.... you had me up until I realized all this is is MLM. I really liked the professional website though along with the great information, however, I will not be one of your "distributors"

the saint
09-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Do you sell XS as well? Or do you just have both products stuffed in everyones garage along with your own?

[ 09-07-2006, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]

TJS
09-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Don't sell XS and don't have any product in my garage.
Smokin' too much Pepsi??

You don't have to be a distributor to buy Black Ram. Any one can go to the website and place an order.

the saint
09-07-2006, 11:59 PM
never mind...you win. Good day sir/ma'am.

[ 09-07-2006, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]

SumPoosieCat
09-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Black Ram....no thanks I'll stick to purple sheep.

TJS
09-08-2006, 10:02 AM
LOL

I did'nt know purple sheep was an energy drink..I guess you did'nt either...

-VV-
09-08-2006, 11:35 AM
MLM seems to attract alot of people who don't know how to approach people well, particularly people with a significant knowledge of your chosen category/field and its products. There are good ways to make an introduction, coming across as a recruiter pamphlet is not one of them. There are alot of people on here in sales or with sales or sales management backgrounds. trying to pretend as if your sales pitch was just a helpful tidbit of info is a sure fire way to invite flames.

Still, good luck to you TJS. I hope your business venture works out for you.

[ 09-08-2006, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: -VV- ]

kat13etx
12-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by DJHenyo:

http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/buy/ansi/thermo_hydroxadrine/ephedra_free/rtd

I have yet to try it myself, but from what I hear it sounds like might just be a little too powerful. I just had a monster energy on the way home after work. I didn't get any sleep the night before, and the second I got home I passed out. What an amazing amount of energy I got from that drink! If it can't even keep me up after 36 hours of no sleep then how is it even able to be called an energy drink? Somebody, either tell me I am right about this thermo hydroxadrine or let me know of something better. Or jusrt let me know for a fact which drink is the best, period. And best means most energy.

kat13etx
12-07-2006, 12:01 PM
if you think the monster has energy i know you havent tried redline. i have been using it before i work out for a couple of weeks now and its insane but im conserned about the health of it.All of the other energy drinks dont do anythignf or me. i only drink like a third of the bottle and im still shaking after im done running. Does anybody know more about his drink? i will stop taking it if it leads to like heart attacks or something but i dont think thats true.
Originally posted by DJHenyo:

kat13etx
12-07-2006, 12:11 PM
im a athlete and i have been taking redline before i work out. Never the whole bottle..just like half or a third. Sometimes while im running im chest will hurt but most of the time i think its all in my head. when im done running ill shake more than normal and then ill have a hard time going to sleep that night..does anybody know the health of this drink? and what exactually it does to your body?

kat13etx
12-07-2006, 12:14 PM
im a athlete and i have been taking redline before i work out. Never the whole bottle..just like half or a third. Sometimes while im running im chest will hurt but most of the time i think its all in my head. when im done running ill shake more than normal and then ill have a hard time going to sleep that night..does anybody know the health of this drink? and what exactually it does to your body?

greg
12-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by kat13etx:
im a athlete and i have been taking redline before i work out. Never the whole bottle..just like half or a third. Sometimes while im running im chest will hurt but most of the time i think its all in my head. when im done running ill shake more than normal and then ill have a hard time going to sleep that night..does anybody know the health of this drink? and what exactually it does to your body? I know a little about this drink.
Read the label. The bottle states that there is 2 servings in the 8oz size. So if you are taking 2/3 of a can back off a little and you should be fine.
The active ingredients work synergistically together to provide an awesome sustained energy rush that will last for hours. As an added benefit, being an athlete, it has ZERO calories! Why bust your hump on the road running only to have to burn off all that extra sugar?
Notice that REDLINE has 5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan or 5-HTP. I'm sure some of you have heard this before but can't place it. 5-HTP is found in turkey meat and is what triggers a calming and relaxing sensation you get after eating a large Thanksgiving meal. 5-HTP provides for a "smooth landing" if you will to the user instead of experienceing that HUGE sugar crash after consuming most Energy drinks.
All ingredients in REDLINE are pharmaceutical grade so you know you are getting quality content. Furthermore, all ingredients have been in use for years and years and have been proven to be safe and effective.

CStoreCatMan
12-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Red Line is for real. I used to drink Extreme Ripped Force when working out. Now that's some energy! This is when epehedra was still legal. It came in an 18oz plastic bottle and I used to drink the Fruit Punch which was awesome. No bad taste to speak of. A third or half of the bottle was all that was needed to get seriously amped up. You would start to feel a rush after a few sips though. I wish it was still around in that original formula.

[ 12-07-2006, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: CStoreCatMan ]

SumPoosieCat
12-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Lol.... I could not agree more! It was great stuff.

ALLPRO
12-07-2006, 08:25 PM
I actually have a few cases of ABB Speed Stack w/ephedra. They expired a few years ago, but they still kick your a_ _! It' kinda of like holding on to a few rare bottles of wine or beer.

andrew1234
08-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Try BuzzBites. They are an energy chocolate. They wont melt and really work. Go to BUZZ BITES - Chocolate Energy Candy Chews With A Caffeine Kick! (http://www.getbuzzbites.com) for more info or to order.

boodoo
08-05-2008, 01:40 PM
I recently saw a Nielsen C & G ranking that showed Redline as the #10 brand nationally and #6 in LA and San Fran. I am sure the big guys notice that.

E-Ratings
08-13-2008, 12:26 PM
My two cents - Fixx Energy Drink.... Loaded with caffeine (if that's your thing). But it is not the best tasting.

andrewcm2
08-22-2008, 04:31 AM
look for a drink called "nuspeed."

i forget who makes it. and i'm to lazy to google it and find out. but they sell it at a local gym where i live. its a workout supplement, supposedly it allows you to lift 5% more than you normally would.

i drank half and i was bouncing off the freakin walls. where energy drinks usually don't affect me so much.

ctdummy
09-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Spike is still the most effective energy drink for me. Now that Spike released their Double Shots, I am in heaven. I still favor the Orange Gold one but the new Lemon Slice flavor tastes a lot like Lemonade. They are all 4 oz too!

There is a reveiw on Energy Robot found here energy robot (www.energyrobot.com)

BluejacketT
07-14-2014, 11:57 AM
For me, it was Bang Energy Drink.

fusion
07-18-2014, 12:08 AM
I bought a lemon Bang at Vitamin World tonight. Will have to try it and see what I think. I always thought Redline was the most powerful. Especially since Coke dialed back the energy in Nos and Full Throttle.

BluejacketT
07-18-2014, 12:26 AM
The Lemon Drop Bang? That's the flavor I tried when I bought Bang Energy.

fusion
07-19-2014, 09:37 AM
Yup. I tried it yesterday, the taste was decent and I got a nice kick from it.

BluejacketT
07-19-2014, 02:50 PM
Lemon Drop Bang taste like Sprite with a nice boost to me.