PDA

View Full Version : Finally !!!

Energydude
12-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Stopped by my favorite gas station to fill up today and saw a new energy drink called RIP IT !!!
100% B6 B12 and lots of taurine with no carbs and no calories and to top it off in a 16oz. can. But the best thing was it was only .99 cents!!!!
I bought 12 for 12 bucks for everyone in the office to try and everyone enjoyed the taste is very good. If you see it give it a try!

pdxbevman
12-16-2004, 06:11 PM
If you are pushing SP, why would you be giving everyone in the office that nasty 99 cent shasta crap?

Robot
12-16-2004, 07:32 PM
is rip it bad? i have seen it for 99 cents and thought about trying it but figured it would be crap at the discount price.

Ron Swedelson
12-16-2004, 09:50 PM
Yeah, Ive seen Rip It in my Albertsons for about the same price. Should be gone from the market in the next 6 months.

Energydude
12-16-2004, 10:00 PM
Do you really think SumPoosie is in competition with Rip It??? I have tried over 100 energy drinks and never found one other than SP with great value and taste.

99 cents 16 oz. great taste with plenty of vitamin B and Taurine! To get the same from RB would cost you as much as 4.50.

When you want something new and fresh with no calories or sugar give it a try.

stinkfinger
12-16-2004, 10:18 PM
You guys are morons. HE HAS TIES TO RIP IT!!! CAN'T YOU SEE???? HE IS USING THE SAME SALES PITCH AS HE DOES FOR HIS OTHER CRAP.

Energydude
12-17-2004, 02:59 AM
Ties to RIP IT ??? Nope sorry stink I sell SumPoosie and do very well with it. I just thought it was cool to find a drink at the store that I could stomach that was every bit as good as any other drink in a can and only cost 99 cents. Just give it a try.... and no I do not sell the product. Why pay 2.29 for half as much try Rip It and see what you think.

boodoo
12-17-2004, 08:29 AM
Rip It is from National Beverage...Shasta. It is in several "warehouse" stores in my area. Just a larger version of "Hype".

Energydude
12-17-2004, 09:49 AM
Break it down....

Nice packaging
Nice taste
Lots of Taurine and B vitamins
16oz can
ONLY .99 cents!!!
WOW !!!

I do not sell the product but I have to admit well done National.

Ron Swedelson
12-17-2004, 08:43 PM
Its is not a nice package, IMO. I think it looks cheap. I have not tasted it so I wont comment on its flavor. Taurine, wow, everyone has that, but most are not at strong levels. 16 oz can...what happened to "Dont be a can opener" .99 cents...great value, or cheap because they dont feel they could pull in customers with a market price.

Energydude
12-19-2004, 01:10 PM
What ????
Ron what are you talking about???

The can is sharp and ohhhhhhh!!!! wait a minute I get it you are a little alarmed that when you compare Rip It to RB .... RB looks bad.... hmmm well let's compare.

4 cans of Rip It you get
Tons of b6 b12 and Taurine
low salt
64ozs.
ONLY 4 bucks

4 cans of RB
high salt
only 32ozs.
8 DOLLARS !!!!

It does not take a genius.... Rip It is a much better value... not to mention a whole lot easier to drink!

pdxbevman
12-19-2004, 04:52 PM
Watch for Rip It! coming out in 16 oz bottles with Baywatch girls on them, sometime in feb of 2005. SRP of $.99 with a cost of .60. From what I hear, better tasting than SP and, well, nicer looking girls. Wholly licensed, should be a winner.

Energydude
12-19-2004, 06:42 PM
God forbid should you find a great product and say anything nice about it.

Oh hail RB full of salt expensive and nasty as hell tasting.

Ron Swedelson
12-21-2004, 01:43 AM
I like RB's can...I think Rip It looks like a Rip Off. Edude, I am not a penny pinching old grandpa that has to watch his sugar and salt intake. If you are that fragile, I dont think you should be drinking energy drinks. RB has sodium, great, I dont care. 64 oz? Arnt you the one who could not get over these drinks being at 16 oz (way to much in your opinion), and now its ok because you are comparing it to RB. $4 to $8...well since you are the penny pincher, you should try to value shop. A Safeway store out here had a grand opening and sold RB 4 packs for $4 each...Walmart and Longs have RB 4 packs at $5.98, and other Safeway stores at $6.99. I buy what I like, not what is cheapest. Rip It has not moved from the store shelves out here in Albertsons (the only place it has been avalible), and if I was only interested in price, I would always get a case of store brand soda for $3.99, instead I get my Diet Coke for $4 a 12 pack...twice the price, but twice the flavor. Enjoy your life Edude, sounds like you dont have much time left.

turdferguson
12-21-2004, 10:02 AM
rip it sux, cheap ghetto swill just like all the other national beverage products...

Energydude
12-21-2004, 12:30 PM
Twice the flavor Ron????

Flavor and RB are never in the same sentence!

I am glad to hear some places near you are discounting RB I guess that means they have to in order to sell the stuff!!!

Look at it this way Ron ... if you doubled the flavor of RB you would still be a step behind Mule Piss!

I know it is hard for you to say anything nice about another product but Rip It has a good look a good taste and a great price!!!

Why spend twice as much to get half as much?

Ron Swedelson
12-21-2004, 09:53 PM
I know it is hard for you to say anything nice about another product

Thank you Pot,
your friend kettle

Ron Swedelson
12-21-2004, 10:09 PM
I like the flavor, as do many others with RB...its kind of hard to tell someone that their opinion is wrong. You can try, but it probably wont work.

Discount so they can move the product...yeah, see when you work with bigger companies, you actually get market support. They will actually pay for ad's with chains and pay for display end caps. So RB gets marked down in chains 3-4 times per year.
The only way they can move the product...yeah, I think thats why the only single serve that outsells RB in Nor. Cal is Coke 20 oz. but yeah, it doest really sell.
Yet, when you have a knock off brand that is very cheap, because that is the only way to get people to notice it, that is just remarkable to you.
I guess even though you have been in the business for 75 years now, there is still a lot you have not learned.

Energydude
12-21-2004, 11:19 PM
I have no problem saying nice things about good products. As you know I tried Rip It for the first time the other day and soon thought to myself why would anyone buy RB when they can have Rip It???

Rip It has the b vitamins and the taurine but it gives you twice as much for half the price.

I have no problem giving credit when credit is due and I also have no problem identifying a lousy product.......like RB for example.

stinkfinger
12-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Why would anyone buy Sumpoosie when they can have Rip It for .99???

Energydude
12-22-2004, 11:29 AM
If you don't know the answer to that....well I guess that explains the name stinkfinger!

MD121310
12-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by stinkfinger:
Why would anyone buy Sumpoosie when they can have Rip It for .99??? yeah really! 99 cents that sounds like a great deal, it has sooo much flavor and stuff!

Rip it:
tons of taurine
only 99 cents
great packaging
many many ounces!
comes in a can! no more carrying around a big heavy glass bottle looking for recycling! just smush the can!

Sumpoosie:
some taurine
more than 99 cents thats for sure!
packaging only appeals to guys at stripclubs
a few ounces
comes in a big heavy breakable glass bottle

Who wants to be seen walking around with a pink drink when you can have rip it for only 99 cents!

:rolleyes:

MD121310
12-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Energydude:
Twice the flavor Ron????

Flavor and RB are never in the same sentence!

I am glad to hear some places near you are discounting RB I guess that means they have to in order to sell the stuff!!!

Look at it this way Ron ... if you doubled the flavor of RB you would still be a step behind Mule Piss!

I know it is hard for you to say anything nice about another product but Rip It has a good look a good taste and a great price!!!

Why spend twice as much to get half as much? did you not read his post? he was talking about diet coke, not red bull, retard!

And we all know that Edude knows exactly what mule piss tastes like, He drinks it all the time!

Energydude
12-22-2004, 05:07 PM
LOL !!!

Your right... who wants SumPoosie with a hot chick on the bottle when you can have a can of Rip It!

Crazy....

Ron Swedelson
12-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Before Edude trash talked on all energy drinks that are in cans, because "who wants to be a can opener?"..then it was about how 16 oz. was to much to drink and that 12 was perfect. Then it was how Energy drinks make the biggest mistakes when they discount them to the market.
Which way is it Edude...or is all you said right, but Rip It is the exception?
Visited my Albetsons today, reciever said they still have not had to restock the shelf of Rip It yet...only been month...but I guess that is pretty close to the movement on SP.
If you dont want the drink or like it, is .99 cents still a great price, or a waste. If your $2 can is what you want, I think thats a good price if its what you want and you can afford it.

Energydude
12-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Ron you are so close minded. You RB people are just brain washed little puppies.

I don't want to sip out of a little hole out of a little 8 oz. can. Anyone who does looks like a little sissy.

Why spend 2 bucks when you can get twice as much for a quarter of the price.... why????

Rip It has everything RB does except less salt and a much lower price.

But you RB people can't say anything nice about any other product no matter what. Well let me tell you something Rip It is a much better product and anyone who tries will ask themselves the same question, Why spend 2 bucks for 8ounces when I can have 16 for 99 cents.

I still prefer enegy drinks in a bottle but when you compare can for can Rip It wins.

Sorry RB, Rip It is simply a better product!

boodoo
12-23-2004, 08:09 AM
I will put the taste of BooKoo up against Rip It any old day! And the cost of a 16oz at .99 vs a 24oz at 1.99 is minimal at best (0.06 per ounce vs 0.08 per ounce).

Ron Swedelson
12-24-2004, 12:37 AM
how does drinking from an 8 oz can make you look like a sissy? But drinking a pink beverage makes you look like a man? You got some issues. What people who understand RB dont like is when every drink that comes out says "we are the new RB, we are going to beat them because we have this and sell for this and taste like this" Numbers dont lie, RB is #1. Sure you may like something more, but RB is #1, no matter what you say.
I have said good things about a lot of energy drinks, so dont say I am closed minded, I have sold a lot more energy drinks that you have. I enjoy Lollies, XTZ, Shark, Drinks That Work, Red Devil, Hanses (old anti-ox flavor), RB SF, Jolt (Orange and grape flavor), BAWLS (Jolt and Bawls are caffiene drinks, but still give same effects), Rush (which is another cheap energy drink you should try), and a hand full of others.

The part of your argument that you dont win me over, is it is not like you are paying for the exact same product in a 8oz can as a 16 oz can. Different forms of Tourine, Glucronolactones as well. And if you are that concerned over the savings of a dollar, you should calm down a little bit, or look for a second job. If you like Rip It and it happens to be cheaper, then great, good for you. But when I grab a drink, I dont run around and compare it to what sells more or less and tell people who like it that they are loosers because they are "wasting their money".
I was in Vegas this past weekend with my wife. While we were eating in Bobby Flays Mesa Grill, enjoying our quality meal and watching BobbY Flay cook our food in the kitchen. We loved the whole experience and loved the food. Tab came to over $100, and no complaints. If you were there, you probably would have come out form the $6.99 all you can eat prime rib buffet and said "you guys are all loosers, I got my dinner for a fraction of what you spent." We just have different tastes, you may be running around chasing ways to save a dollar. I enjoy what I like, and buy it. If I can afford it, then why stress. I like RB, it tastes good to me (sugar free at least), and a cold one at the end of my work day is very refreshing. Many feel the same way as me, which is why we are #1. Enjoy your drink, who knows how long you will be able to find it for.

turdferguson
12-24-2004, 11:05 AM
md121310.....we werent wondering....

pdxbevman
12-24-2004, 11:34 AM
Good analogy Ron! You hit the nail on the head.

Energydude
12-26-2004, 01:14 AM
Give me one reason anyone should pay 4 times as much to drink a RB over Rip It.....just one!

Why drink bitter salty stuff when you don't have to.

mildogg
12-26-2004, 01:32 PM
edude, you are just like getting spam in my email. i ignore it and move on, like everyone else should.

PopNutz
12-26-2004, 04:04 PM
"Give me one reason anyone should pay 4 times as much to drink a RB over Rip It.....just one!" Because Red Bull works and Rip It doesn't, that's one. Second Red Bull taste better than Rip It. Why should I drink 16oz of something that doesn't work when I can drink 8.3oz. and get the lift I need?

I asked you a few days ago edud to see if you could post for two weeks without repeating yourself and you couldn't go a whole day so why not just drop your stupid crap and go find a rock to crawl under.

No more edud lies in 2005.

Energydude
12-27-2004, 01:10 AM
Just what I thought no one could come up with just one reason to spend 4 times more on RB than just buying a Rip It.

RB taste better...LOL that is a lie
RB works better... stop..you just sound dumb

Admit it there is no reason to spend 4 times the money. Great job Rip It!

Ron Swedelson
12-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Edude, I like the way RB tastes...I am wrong in what I like? Do you also think that all energy drinks work the same? RB does work for a lot of people because of their trademarked Tourine and the pharmacutical mixtures they use. Also, Rip It is out here (not a can has moved) but it sells for $1.99, so your 4 times as much argument does not work here. People will pay for what they like. Now why dont you start comparing Rip It to SP...much cheaper, so why not Rip it over SP?
By the way, my 19 year old brother found SP in a mall in San Jose in a kiosk for an oxygen bar. He said he bought it and liked the way it tasted. Although it didnt do anything extra for him, and even though he said the bottle looked cool, he said he still drinks RB and RS and has no reason to switch.

Energydude
12-27-2004, 10:19 PM
Well its nice to know someone in your family likes SumPoosie!

PopNutz
12-27-2004, 11:00 PM
"RB works better... stop..you just sound dumb"
You must be rubbing off on me edud :confused: . Sorry, I didn't know you were the only one here allowed to have an opinion.

"Just what I thought no one could come up with just one reason to spend 4 times more on RB than just buying a Rip It." I came up with one but it doesn't agree with your's so I guess I'm wrong :rolleyes:

Energydude
12-27-2004, 11:29 PM
Rip It has as much if not more b vitamin, taurine, and caffeine than RB so your statement simply doesn't make sense....sorry....NEXT!

Ron Swedelson
12-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Rip it does not have as much B6 as RB...and the taurine is something that is hard to compare with RB for any drink. Most taurines are made from animal bi-products, were RB has created theirs in a lab and trademarked it. Many beverage companies want it, but is protected for many years.
There is a reason RB is #1, yes marketing has a lot to do with it..but also because it has proven to work. That is why so many other companies come and go, RB works, and uses simple sugars.
Edude, if you want cheap knock off drinks with no HFCS, try RUSH lite...little sweet for me, but only 16oz I have been able to finish...no sugar, no carbs, no calories.

Energydude
12-29-2004, 09:13 AM
So what your saying is RB has magical Taurine??? Taurine is Taurine just as aspirin is aspirin. Rip has more taurine and RB has barely more B6 so don't insult people by saying RB works and Rip It does not.

There is nothing cheap about Rip It they made a better product and made it for a lot less.

Why should anyone spend 2 to 4 times as much for RB when you have Rip It........why?

Energydude
12-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Like I said, Rip has more B vitamins and More taurine. Taurine is taurine just as aspirin is aspirin. You have still not explained why anyone should spend 2 to 4 times more for RB when you can have Rip It.

pdxbevman
12-29-2004, 06:02 PM
quit beating a dead horse edude! by repeating yourself over and over you do become somewhat annoying. the best tasting energy drink and the truest to the concept is:

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/gofast/index.asp

Your not supporting some Austrian conglomerate or some morally suspect company.

Energydude
12-29-2004, 06:29 PM
So what your saying is RB has magical Taurine??? Taurine is Taurine just as aspirin is aspirin. Rip has more taurine and RB has barely more B6 so don't insult people by saying RB works and Rip It does not.

There is nothing cheap about Rip It they made a better product and made it for a lot less.

Why should anyone spend 2 to 4 times as much for RB when you have Rip It........why?

pdxbevman
12-29-2004, 06:33 PM
I think edude is burned out. Maybe too many rejections on his SP sales calls?

Ron Swedelson
12-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Taurine is Taurine? And Pharmisists can't make HGH and other high octane forms of vitamins and minerals and amino acids...right. I guess all the other energy drinks companies want the trademarked rights to RB's taurine just for the sake of having it. Spend money to get it when its the same thing they already had.
And It was a big deal when Rip It had more B vitamins than RB...but when brought to your attention that RB has more B vitamins (25% more), you say, it barely has more.
Im still waiting to see Rip It in stores other than direct shipment to Albertsons. I want to see it at a different price than $1.99. I want to see it other than just regular, SF would be good to see. And I would love to see 1 can move from the shelves. But besides that, there is a reason Millions of everyday people and athleates drink RB...it works. Rip It, I am not saying it doesnt work, but I am saying it doesnt sell. I guarantee that even in 1 year, it will not be in the top 10 nielson's.

Energydude
12-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Your missing the point Ron ..... nothing is good or bad except by comparison. It is easy to compare RB with Rip It because they are both in a can and go after the same market. You get more with Rip It for a lot less money. Every place I have seen Rip It it sells for .99 cents and you still cannot give me one reason to pay 4 times as much for RB when I can have a Rip It !

Its a new product that gives you more for a lot less.

Kyle
12-30-2004, 07:58 AM
SO. Who here's heard of "XS" Energy Drink.. the new and upcoming Drink on the market?

Energydude
12-30-2004, 08:54 AM
Buy a ad Kyle, good luck selling that stuff.

Kyle
12-30-2004, 09:24 AM
lol

Ron Swedelson
12-31-2004, 05:40 PM
I am telling you that the only places Rip It can be found here is in Albertsons, and its original, not Sugar Free, and it sells for $1.99.
I wouldnt buy it because I enjoy RB SF flavor. I have tried many other drinks and I dont like them. I have never been able to finish a 16 oz can energy drink in 1 sitting. If I have 2 RB's, its usually over an hour or so. Avalibility, people hate trying something new, liking it, then never being able to find it anywere else. Price, I have told my wife, beverages are something that I will not settle for store brand or generic if I like the real deal. I wont by store brand Diet Cola, only Diet Coke. I dont drink tap water, only Alhabra delivered to my house, and Ice Age or Fiji water in stores. I dont buy generic alcohal, I buy Cazadorez or Absolute or Appleton Rum. Beverages are something I enjoy, and Generic items just dont do it. Be it a mental thing, or just knowing that a few ingrediants are off. I am very picky about what I drink. I would even buy SP in a strip club, because it adds to the night, not a generic drink, has some flavor, and I could enjoy it while watching naked girls dance.

EnergyKing
12-31-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey Edude I bought that Rip It at the Dollar Tree, and really didnt care for it. I understand you have a right to your own opinion, but when you see that stuff in the Dollar Tree you know it aint doing to well. Close out Item. ;)

Energydude
01-03-2005, 11:06 AM
It is supposed to sell for a dollar you genius.

I could care less how Rip It does one way or the other.
I just stated it was about time someone made a great tasting energy drink in a can and priced it right.

Say what you want Rip It made a much better drink then RB ever could. Will it sell who knows but I will drink it and many others will as well. Why pay 4 times as much for a silly little can of RB. Why???

Ron Swedelson
01-03-2005, 12:40 PM
not $.99 in my area...$1.99...so chances are it is on close out priceing in your area. No reason for them to make price it twice as much on the west coast than the mid west. Also, no sugar free, out here. Cant take you at your word if it tastes good if I cant find it.

Energydude
01-03-2005, 12:53 PM
The can SAYS .99 cents on it !!!

turtleboy
01-03-2005, 07:51 PM
I have seen Rip It on both sides of Michigan and it was always priced at $.99. Our local Super Wal-Mart just added the regular and sugar free for $.98.

mildogg
01-03-2005, 07:54 PM
not all of them, some cans are prepriced at .99, others are not. edude loses again, oh the humanity.

Ron Swedelson
01-03-2005, 09:05 PM
Cans out here are $1.99, and not marked, and only original. Plus, I hope Edude does not give up on Rip It...since his past posts have said that anything bought at a costco or walmart is not cool. Anyone else have any opinions on the flavor. Original is avalible here, which I know I will not like< I am a sugar free fan.

Beverage Slinger
01-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Hello,Im new to this board,found it by accident doing some research on energy drinks,Ive been in the soft drink field for 22 years in Southern California,my company handles Rockstar,Lost,Monster, in some areas,snapple in some areas,Arizona,Ive seen may brands ,flavors,fads,packages,from new age,bottled water,come and go,but these non soft drink alternatives are here to stay and they are fueling the beverage industries future, these once unimportant drinks could all be fit on a three foot section on a slow gondola,now they dominate an entire gondola section,each fighting for shelf space,and to be honest the ones that do well are not always #1,just constantly merched by their company.I know some Redbull reps and in my opinion the reason for their huge success is simple,SERVICE,SERVICE,SERVICE.

EnergyKing
01-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Energydude:
What ????
Ron what are you talking about???

The can is sharp and ohhhhhhh!!!! wait a minute I get it you are a little alarmed that when you compare Rip It to RB .... RB looks bad.... hmmm well let's compare.

4 cans of Rip It you get
low salt
64ozs.
ONLY 4 bucks

4 cans of RB
high salt
only 32ozs.
8 DOLLARS !!!!

It does not take a genius.... Rip It is a much better value... not to mention a whole lot easier to drink! Ok EDUDE now your saying thirty ounces of energy drink is good for you when you were knocking 24 ounces of BOOKOO?

Energydude
01-04-2005, 02:16 AM
I have never seen anyone other than a 17 year old girl buy a can of BooKoo. She was sharing it with 2 other friends. Most energy drinks do not taste all that good and drinking 24 ounces of Bookoo before the fizz goes out is almost impossible.

12 ounces is about right for me, 16 at the most and it would have to taste good like Rip It.

boodoo
01-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Wow E-Dude, are you saying size doesn't matter to you but does to 17 year old girls and their friends?

Energydude
01-04-2005, 04:16 PM
LOL !!! Did I say that?

EnergyKing
01-05-2005, 01:34 AM
Edude you really are burnt on your sales calls. Maybe you are selling Rip It. Instead of selling SP maybe your in real need of SP.

EnergyKing
02-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Okay Kyle I went to your website. Your XS is a Rip Off. I can buy a case of almsot any other Energy drink between 30 and 36 dollars a case. Why would a pay 48 for yours??

Kyle101
02-21-2005, 10:37 AM
$48 what are you talking about? it's $23.99 for a case. $20.40 at a discounted price... where did you see $48?

Kyle101
02-21-2005, 10:40 AM
That's $1.99 a can or at the discounted price of $1.70 a can if you figure it up.

pdxbevman
02-21-2005, 04:37 PM
so $48 for a real case of 24?

Kyle101
02-21-2005, 05:53 PM
yes, i guess i just misunderstood your question. EKing, have you tried XS before?

PopNutz
02-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Get XS at Big Lots for .49 a can.

EnergyKing
02-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Thats where I bought it PopNutz.

pdxbevman
02-21-2005, 09:09 PM
XS, the #2 selling energy drink in the country, at big lots for .49 a can. WOW, if i was an ibo i'd hurry on down and buy it all up. i mean how can an ibo push it at 1.99 when its at big lots for .49? wouldn't an ibo make boo koo bucks buying it for .49 and selling it for 1.99? and why'd it end up there when they state they are the #2 E drink? you don't see rb, rs or monster there!

Kyle101
02-22-2005, 12:12 AM
why ya'll gotta be hat'n on XS...

EnergyKing
02-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Its gross.

Kyle101
02-23-2005, 08:13 PM
well, everybody has thier opinion. thanks for yours

EnergyKing
02-25-2005, 10:21 AM
No problem Kyle.

Christian Prickett
02-25-2005, 03:06 PM
I tried Sum Poosie today for the first time and 2 days ago had Bawls.

Now Bawls is a quality beverage. Nice package and it was similar to one of my favorites Sprite. To bad I'd have to drive 40 minutes for it. If any distributors or storeowners in Pittsburgh read this, bring some Bawls to the South Hills area and it will sell like food in Somalia. This glass bottle is a great container.

SP has a good taste; it's just that if they dropped the porno people off of the bottle, they might be a little bit more presentable. I looked like a pervert walking out of Sunoco with this drink, but I have to say it has taste. Edude, you do have a good tasting product, but needs new deco to be accepted by the masses. If they dropped Sum from the name and just put a cat on the bottle it may be better adjusted to be in more markets.

"I bent my wookie" ~RW

Damon
02-26-2005, 11:35 PM
I find it interesting that you find Poosie over the top but thousands of Movie Theatres had MEET THE FOCKERS plastered all over the place??? Meet the Fockers is ok but somehow Poosie is too much?
All my friends love the product and really get a kick out of it. It is meant to be sold where liquor is sold. Any one that has been in a bar for the last 25 years has been able to buy a blow job, screaming orgasm, or sex on the beach...... is SumPoosie any worse??? I think not.

Christian Prickett
02-28-2005, 10:01 AM
Edude. Did I say that it tasted like poop? No. I said that it was rather tasty. Now if you read a little bit more carefully you would see that I BOUGHT IT AT A GAS STATION. Where you intended it to be sold and where it is ACUTALLY SOLD are two totally different things.

For your "Meet the Fockers" story, the movie almost wasn't called "Meet the Fockers" unless they could find a family with the last name Focker. I feel sorry for that California family. Did Fockers have Jenna Jamison bent over in a suggestive position? Hmm, no it didn't. It was a last name with an expletive sound. Porn and swearing are two different issues. Don't get them confused.

In your case, I was making a suggestion, not a demand, that Poosie have another label that wasn't as aggressive as the other bottle. Just like Jane's Addiction had two album covers for Ritual de la Habitatual, (one with Jesus on the cross and the other was a white cover for example) the two alternatives gave the band more markets to hit instead of just one that accepted their cover. I'm just making a suggestion of a way to perhaps boost sales but run your company how you want to. I think the taste is there, just the label won't fly in every store, nor do you want it to.

With that said I tried Coke's Lime and was pleasantly surprised to learn the two flavors (Coke and Lime) do not go together. Try at your own risk, perhaps your taste buds are different than mine and will find the taste appealing.