PDA

View Full Version : ABC MORNING NEWS

Energydude
12-30-2004, 09:50 AM
Listed things that are in and out for 2005.

RB is out and Vitamin Water is in !

Just their opinion but one I happen to share RB fad will fade in 2005. The days of 50% growth are over. I think people are realizing drinking yellow bitter stuff is silly.

boodoo
12-30-2004, 09:57 AM
ABC Morning News...a network that has lost 40% of it's viewers through natural selection (old age) over the last 20 years. Yeah, they are definately the one to get your "what's hot" list from!
Hey, I know...let's ask Dan Rather what he thinks is hot for 1980...I mean 2005!

Vitamin Water has been around for a few years now. The only one that sells well is Glaceau, and it is not mainstream. Plus it sounds French and f*** the French!

Ron Swedelson
12-31-2004, 05:43 PM
Hey Edude, last year they also talked about how great BAWLS is. I know you do not agree. Also, Glaceau does sell pretty well, but I dont know why. If people took a vitamin in the morning, they would get more vitamins and minerals than drinking the water...but to each his own I guess.

Robot
12-31-2004, 07:24 PM
well bawls is great, i dunno how it sells, but if it was available inevery store i go to get an energy drink, i'd pick bawls guaranexx over anything.

Ron Swedelson
01-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Bawls is a great brand, and does taste well. I just know that Edude if not a fan.

EnergyKing
01-02-2005, 01:27 AM
<ice cool>
unregistered

posted 02-18-2004 03:27 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, I just wrote my opinion about Liquid Ice because i tasted and that's it. i'm not promoting it, but I just know it taste really good i live in nyc and i have a case in my house all the time. I gave it to a lot of my friends here and to tell u the true the love it. It just the flavor is great. Even they had ask me why they don't sell it in the store and even my self i wonder why Liquid ice should promote this product for good with tv comercial and everything. i'm sorry but i know red bull is the #1 but better look out cause liquid ice can be that #1 or could be that #2 who knows but is in the top 5 best energy drink. OH by the way i just found the web site. http://www.liquidiceenergydrink.com check it out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logged: 205.188.209.107
So Ron what would Redbull think of this?

Ron Swedelson
01-02-2005, 03:04 PM
I dont think Red Bull gies these things much thought at all. Every drink that comes out claims they will be #1-#3...They laugh at a lot of the claims. Untill someone can put up a fight and numbers like RockStar, they wont even be a blip on the RB radar.

EnergyKing
01-02-2005, 05:51 PM
What I am saying Ron is that you wrote this, this was your IP Address.

Energydude
01-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Ron, are you moonlighting???

RB is old, look for something new in 2005.

Ron Swedelson
01-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Someone else wrote that post. I have never tried Liquid Ice. I obviously dont live in NY, and without tasting it, or even seeing it anywere here in CA I could not have a case of it. Someone said if someone else is using AOL also it comes out as the same IP or something like that.

Energydude
01-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Just teasing you a little Ron, by the way Bawls is not a very good brand or a very good drink.

boodoo
01-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Wrong again E-Dude.

Energydude
01-04-2005, 09:51 AM
My opinion Boodoo I don't want anything to do with blue balls!!!!

I am going to sit back and enjoy a .99 cent Rip It I hope many of you get a chance to also!

Ron Swedelson
01-04-2005, 09:17 PM
I dont know any guys here that want blue balls. I guess a Sum Poosie and a strip club would fix that. Or if you just want some energy, BAWLS would work well.

stupid_poeticjustice
01-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Ahh...all is right with the world. I haven't checked this board in at least 4 months, and I thought, hey...I wonder if that Energydude is still posting.

I theorize that you are actually a Red Bull employee with a wicked sense of humor who enjoys your off time trolling other Red Bull employees, who pretend not to be, on this board.

But word to the wise, Edude: you would be so much more convincing as an adult male without all the !!!!!!!!!! and ???????

Excessive punctuation makes you sound like a 10 year-old girl on AOL.

EnergyKing
01-05-2005, 01:29 AM
Bawls works very well and has a very refreshing taste.