PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing I ever tasted and I mean BAD!!!

onetiredmommy
01-12-2005, 10:19 AM
The worst tasting drink out there right now has got to be RUSH (I tried the pink can) which I was so ticked I spent the money on and obviously could not return to store. I could handle about two ounces and it made me gag. Has anyone else tried RUSH and if not, don't, it's disgusting!! Is there anyone at all that can stand it? blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Ron Swedelson
01-12-2005, 09:36 PM
I tried the 16 oz, SF and original. I dont know, it wasnt all that bad to me, but I would probably throw up if I tried to drink all 16 oz of it.

MERVERNATOR
01-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Rush was ok... Ive had far worse. I had one called "Hemp" which was an energy soda that tasted like grapefruit flavored bong water.

Ron Swedelson
01-26-2005, 05:29 PM
eww...yeah, I have seen that stuff around. In the little black and green can.

MERVERNATOR
01-27-2005, 09:30 AM
yup, thats it with a big leaf on the front.. you telling me that stuff is still being sold?

I havnt seen it in years.... I still have 2 or 3 cans though... funny thing is, I found it at the QuickStop in NJ... the place where Kevin Smith filmed Clerks. lol.

boodoo
01-27-2005, 02:34 PM
The worst for me would have to be that Arizona 16oz energy drink (with 10% juice I think) in the black and yellow can. Just bad, really bad.

MERVERNATOR
01-29-2005, 12:56 AM
I have those... the rocket fuel things? found them in low carb green and wite cans too... they were pretty standard, again, Ive had worse...

I think my favorite bad tasting energy drink though would have to have been Battery. it was so acid like but so good.. and how can you not like it for the can alone. lol.

Buzzkill
02-10-2005, 01:41 AM
The worst thing by far of all time is definetly REd Ginseng, curse the cretin that decided to put toliet water in an 8oz can and sell it to unsuspecting customers.

longsean
03-21-2005, 02:23 AM
worst thing ever? it was one of those element flavors put out by snapple. i believe it was rain but i am not sure. all i remember was thinking it tasted like fruity sweat. another stinker has to be mountain dew. i just dont get it.

Jeff Smith
06-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Well, then are any of you interested in 7 flavors that taste awesome?
My e-mail is jsmith27379@triad.rr.com.
My website address is www.eagleswingsunltd.com, (http://www.eagleswingsunltd.com,) password ewu

Fry
06-29-2005, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Jeff Smith:
Well, then are any of you interested in... bla bla bla xs energy mlm scam...Please stop spamming your xs energy drink, we are not interested!

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Has anyone tried Mad Croc? It's a disgrace.

They took Red Bull and made it even MORE medicinal tasting.

I took a sip and threw it away.