PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Energydude!

EnergyKing
01-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Bring him back he was alright. Hes not the only one who has said innapropriate things on here. MD121310 really does need to grow up I really think they should look at some of his other posts!

[ 01-15-2005, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: EnergyKing ]

Shatter
01-15-2005, 01:51 AM
He contributed nothing to this forum except spam. I hardly ever look over the forums anymore, because I got tired of his self-serving posts. He's better off gone.

bigbottom
01-15-2005, 08:42 AM
A fresh start for a new year is Ok with me. New topics, new ideas, better conversation is a good thing. We all beat that horse to death. Fresh faces and new places will be good for everyone. Hip Hip hoorah for the new year!!!!!!!!

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-15-2005, 09:09 AM
that last line sounds very reminiscent of energydude. i'm so glad that guy is gone. everyone was always addicted to replying to his inane topics, whose sole purpose were to stir up the board. let that guy go, please, for the good of the board.

Fruity Pebbles
01-15-2005, 09:30 AM
There is some excitement in conflict. Edude created this easily on the board.

However, it was quite clear, to me anyway, that much of the topics he created or responded to generated more agrument toward his personal ideas or selfish promotions than the actual topic itself. Was this the intention of this site? I would wager no.

One could look back and see some of his thread-starters had credibility, but soon you could see how they would often lean towards bashing a product and bolstering SP. I failed to learn more about this industry and trends with short sightedness such as this.

Personally, I would not mind if he would come back on the condition he toned this down a bit. But then you have to ask, could he?

Edude, I know you still read these posts. Just so you know, I am a lighthearted guy. Any tit for tat we shared was because I truly felt you drew first blood, in a overty opinionated fashion, towards a product which supports me, my income, and essentially my family. I now it is not fair to say this and you not have a chance to respond, but I think you drew the line between professional critique of Red Bull and blatant derision to self promote a competitor.

I mean this, if you are ever in FL, lets grab a beer (just lets keep away from the pool cues after a few).

the saint
01-15-2005, 10:46 AM
I personally would not like to see him return. I agree he really served no purpose except for spam. He did however bring a few topics worthy of discussion to the board, but discussion is not something I believe he is capable of doing, because all of the subjects would end up SP is the greatest and everything else is junk. He only wanted to bash ANY product other than SP and when you or I or anyone for that matter disagreed even ever so slightly he would then bash the person who disagreed. I will give him some more credit, he was/is very passionate about his all of his brand(s) he distributes. He is however very childish and unprofessional in his mannerisms. I wish him the best and hope he has a very prosperous venture with his drinks. I just would rather not have him back.

Shatter
01-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, if the sumpoosie.com web site is down, then his company has obviously gone out of business. I guess using sex to make what was pretty much a generic energy drink stand out from the crowd just doesn't work.

Christian Prickett
01-18-2005, 02:27 PM
What you have to look at is what did he do to be banned? How many times was he warned? Is it worth Benet's time to play mommy and watch the language and topic discussion on the site? Odiously this site is for people in the beverage industry to gain knowledge on the industry. I use this site for ideas and to track trends, and the occasional posting for my own means.

Overall I feel that Red Bull Inc. overruns this site and that E-dude was just a voice that wanted to pick a fight with them. I don't know the man but the eight year old in me got an occasional laugh from the ludicrous statements that came out of his mouth. I think that Bevnet is pretty fair and only banns you after multiple offensives, so if the man got banned, he must have done something to piss off Bevnet. It's not my call, if Bevnet want s him back, they can open the doors.

Robot
01-18-2005, 02:30 PM
i request edude is allowed back in

because i need to confess something.

i am pregnant with his child.

the saint
01-18-2005, 06:31 PM
that is funny. even more so than the junk edude would spout off.

EnergyKing
01-19-2005, 12:33 AM
Yeah but it was pretty cool that someone could stir up crap and keep us standing on our toes, to see what he is going to say next. lol! Kinda like Howard Stern.

drpep
01-19-2005, 10:22 AM
Why don't you edude supporters get together with him and start your own board??

Ron Swedelson
01-19-2005, 05:06 PM
difference is, Howard Stern might stir things up, but with valid points.

pdxbevman
01-19-2005, 06:35 PM
I disagree, Howard Stern has no PC valid points. He is worse than E Dude. He is the atypical perverted male pig that gives all us guys a bad name.

EnergyKing
01-19-2005, 11:24 PM
Whats the matter DP Man? :(

EnergyKing
01-19-2005, 11:26 PM
EDude had a few valid points too. Ron you bash products just as much as he does.

Ron Swedelson
01-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Id disagree with you. I may bash some concepts or things that I have been apart of, but unless I have seen something fail personaly or know facts of it, I dont bash it.

PD...I guess you are not a Sirius satalite guy then huh? I disagree with you as well. I think Howard has many valid points, and I dont think of him as a pig. Guess you were just brought up differently. Personaly, I love Howard and listen everyday.

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-20-2005, 09:04 PM
for the suckers that fell for his crap, bummer. i'm glad the guy is gone.

EnergyKing
01-20-2005, 09:11 PM
I didnt fall for his crap lil' man, I thought he was somewhat educated in beverages and a total riot.

Ron Swedelson
01-21-2005, 08:04 PM
he had no education...he never even sold them before SP...all he sold were vitamins and crap like that...and 30 years ago he used to work in a bar...thats not education

EnergyKing
01-21-2005, 08:50 PM
So now your knocking bar tenders eh? What would your tavern customers think of that?

Ron Swedelson
01-23-2005, 02:14 AM
I dont service any taverns, and have not for almost 3 years. We have on-premis reps for that. And when I did work for a beer distributor, they would always divert the conversation away from sodas and drinks like that...they like beer and micros and mixes, not sodas or juices...unless its a really good draft Root Beer. So am I knocking them? No...and I saying that Edude working in a bar 30 years ago does not exactly give him a good education on present day beverages...YES.

EnergyKing
01-23-2005, 12:21 PM
So what type of education do you have? What did you do before you sold beverages?

Ron Swedelson
01-23-2005, 01:23 PM
I worked in 7-11 for almost 8 years, both with franchise stores and corperate stores. With Corporate I was put in charge of all beverage orders, so I worked closely with all the beverage sales reps. for non-alcs and alcs alike. Also, since I ordered them I knew what sold in my areas and what did not. And I say area because I worked for 4 different corp. stores in different cities, and 3 different cities with the franchise.
I didnt even get on this board untill after I got into beverage distribution, and after I was sales manager of a beverage house, selling beer and soda and juice and water and energy drinks.
After that I worked in San Francisco for a beer company, later worked for Jones Soda Company as a manager and helped to open up markets and train their van team. After that I worked for BAWLS Guarana as their West Coast Regional Sales Manager. Now I work for Geyser Beverage selling Red Bull. A big step down in title from BAWLS, a little bit of a pay cut, but no travel and get to see my family everynight. So after I have sold 100's and 100's of differnt skus of beverages and been doing it for almost 8 years in different cities and states with different companies, I think that gave me a little bit of education. I dont claim to be the smarted guy on here or the most experienced, but I do have valid claims in my posts. Were as Edude has only sold SP, and from day 1 went on and on with his sales pitches, I think I have a little more education on beverages than him and a little more credibility. Any more questions?

Damon
01-23-2005, 06:44 PM
I have tried to stay out of all of this because I work for energydude but to say Edude only sold SP is not only silly but seriously understates what the man has accomplished. Edude is a very successful businessman and has accomplished more than most. Distribution is a very small part of his business ventures, his main business is Real Estate. Is he opinionated? Yes ofcourse but that is what a board like this is for. I earned my MBA at U of M in 1995 and I consider myself an intelligent man but I can tell you now Edude as you like to call him has forgot more than I and most others will ever know. Do I agree with everything he says, no but unfortunately he is often right.
The fact that you have years in the beverage business makes you somewhat educated about beverages but do not think for one minute that you know more than someone who has a half a dozen successful businesses and employs more than 50 people.
On this board he was guilty of expressing his displeasure for Red Bull and Bawls and frankly I think they are both below average products myself. I hope you realize there is a lot more to the man then you will even begin to know but please spare me the thought that you somehow carry more credibilty.

Ron Swedelson
01-23-2005, 07:13 PM
to stay on point though...as successful as he may be in everything, Real Estate does not have much to do with Beverages. I have no idea how great or rich of a guy this Edude is, but his knowledge of the bev. industry is just not that good. SP is the only beverage Edude has sold, and his TP BIB. Im glad he pays a lot of people for his different bus. ventures, but to say he was only guilty of expressing his displeasure for RB and BAWLS is wrong.
Im am sure he is glad to have a loyal employee like you, but is there more beverge experience we are missing here, or is that maybe his weaker side of busines knowledge?

Damon
01-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Wrong again Ron, he has been distributing beverages for many years and at one time had quite a few clubs doing millions in sales. SP is not the only beverage he has sold, not even close. However, it is the one he enjoys talking about the most. I don't believe he thinks it is the best, I believe he thinks it is the most interesting. And if nothing else SP is very interesting. This is a tough board because few want to hear anything good or bad.
I often saw how bad he thought Red Bull was and everyone attacked him. The funny thing is when he found something he liked like "Rip It" the same people attacked him for liking a product. It seems the only way to please people on this board is to say nothing... if that is the case why have a board?

EnergyKing
01-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Ron your a fool to brag and brag about how great you are. Merit is experiance. Damon is right. You express your displeasure about "JONES" all the time. Hell you started that topic might I add. You really need to watch your own self on here. Damons right if you cant express yourself here why have a board?

Ron Swedelson
01-23-2005, 11:40 PM
So then Edude is a liar as well. I asked him many times, and he said SP is the first and only beverage he sells, and that his main busines is vitamins. So if I am wrong, then he is a liar.
He did think SP is the best, and that is fine, I think everyone is fine with opinions...it was his 10 posts that followed that called everyone names for not agreeing with him. He would compare SP to products, then were comparisons were made back he would get all defensive and say he had a different type of brand. I think SP is a decent drink, tastes ok, and in certain places would sell very well. When you have 100's of posts from him saying it is the best drink and should outsell all other drinks because they are all crap, well, you wont win many friends that way.
And his Rip It posts got him crap because it made him a hypocrite. He busted on all energy drinks that were not 12 oz.s, but when Rip It came, that was the only drink that was ok. My replys to him were that is was more expensive over here, and not 1 can has moved from the Albertsons shelves in the past few months.
And EnergyKing, if you want to think I am a fool, that is fine. You asked me a question, I answered it. I have never shyed away from any question here...heck, I am the only one who uses their own name..why, because I dont care. This is a board for everyone to express their own opinions. It has not cost me any jobs, many people from around the US actually laugh when they meet me and say "Hey, your Ron from the BevBoard". I did start this posts, and I am proud of it. Jones Soda actually hired me well after I started this post. But realize this post was started back in 2000 or so. My feeling on how the company runs it are still pretty much the same, but I have said many positive things about their brands and some marketing. So as I said, please read all my posts before you want to just jump in and attack them.
And I did not attack Dammons either, he happened to bring up some things that I did not agree with. And what good is expressing yourself if you get no feed back? Then its not a message board, its just a board.

Damon
01-24-2005, 12:20 AM
Ron, I have checked every single post by Edude and no where did I see Edude state that SP should outsell all other energy drinks because they are all crap! State facts please.

And what is wrong with finding an energy drink you like 16oz. or otherwise. His post stated FINALLY a good energy drink. He likes Rip It and brings it to work all the time, I guess he is a jerk for liking a product too???

By the way it is my opinion that most energy drinks are crap.......

Christian Prickett
01-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
And what good is expressing yourself if you get no feed back? Then its not a message board, its just a board. Good line Ron. Never thought about it that way. If everyone is mad at Energy dude, Ron, and everyone else for having an opinion that differs from your own, then let him or her know. It's the professionalism that is shown in responses. Now the issue is that E-dude didn’t get banned for his lack of education or opinions, he was banned for the language he used in his responses. It's funny to me that people are so wrapped up in this issue. Should Bevnet allow back Energy dude? I don't care because it doesn't affect me. Why not ask Bevnet what they think? I think a responce from them might seal this issue.

[ 01-24-2005, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Christian Prickett ]

Damon
01-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Language he used ? I think it was English.

Seems he was banned because he felt a certain product was highly offensive.

BevNET
01-24-2005, 01:55 PM
His self-promoting quest to spread the word of SP was, admittedly, growing extremely old, but the board is not run that way.

The reason why he was banned is simple. He posted something that described a sexually explicit interaction with a competitor's product. We deleted this posting and told him that further posts would result in being banned. He then posted the exact same post again, totally ignoring our request. Therefore, he was banned.

Pretty simple, eh? smile.gif

Damon
01-24-2005, 02:45 PM
Well it is your board and you can do what you want but I did read the post your referring to and it was in response to someone calling him names. He defended himself and his position after being called retarded. It's not like he went into territory you said was off limits on his own, it seems he was pushed by MD.

I don't believe you were being ignored, in fact I think Edude was left with little alternative when you let another member call Edude names.

I think we all agree this is no forum for name calling, if that is indeed true why was MD permitted to do so?

the saint
01-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Energydude
Member # 1203
Posts: 1414 | From: Cleveland, OH | Registered: Oct 2002 | Logged: 66.251.46.70
Damon
Member # 1186
Posts: 9 | From: Cleveland | Registered: Sep 2002 | Logged: 66.251.46.70
..HHmmm.. interesting...I guess it is not ok for him to be called retarded but it was ok for him to call most everyone else on the board oohh now what was it...AFM..or if anyone didn't agree with him then we were referred to as being homosexual. That's ok though huh?, because he was the one issuing the names...

[ 01-24-2005, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]

glassbottlesrule
01-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Very interesting Saint, Especially when you look at his posts from 02. Doesn't look like we have to bring e-dude back he brought himself back with an Id created before e-dude. Course we will not know till Damon starts calling everyone AFM for disagreeing with his "Boss". The excrement gets deeper every day.

Ron Swedelson
01-24-2005, 05:00 PM
Well Damon, you need to either do a little more studying or drop it. I asked edude what other drinks he has sold and all the beverages he currently sels, and SP was his only responce.
As far as Rip It, why would he be a jerk for liking it. I joked with him because he did nothing but trash 16 oz energy drinks, then he starts talking about how this is the best drink. I then told him how it was avalible out here, but at a different price and not in his sugar free form, and that is hasnt sold a can, and it looked more like a Rip off than a Rip It. He then decided that everyone who drinks Red Bull is stupid and a "fairy", and that BAWLS drinkers (well he used a different spelling) were basicaly "gay"...yeah, doesnt seem to be that educated of a responce for his board. If he enjoys Rip It, great for him, I even suggested RUSH! Sugar Free to him, but in terms of having a good responce on this board, he just never had one.

Christian, I never asked for Edude to be banned, and if he is brought back tomarrow or never, my life will go on. You are right about it not being about his education or not, that has just been a side discution about it.

Damon...so you are saying that Edude is too much of a little child and was left with "little alternative" when he was called a name...this isnt high school, although many act like it. Did he feel as though his honor was being tarnished and that everyone would laugh at him if he didnt show up at 3:00 behind the library to fight MD...please, edude was childish, and got punished for it. Let him have his time out in peace.

BevNET
01-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Damon:
Well it is your board and you can do what you want but I did read the post your referring to and it was in response to someone calling him names. He defended himself and his position after being called retarded. It's not like he went into territory you said was off limits on his own, it seems he was pushed by MD.

I don't believe you were being ignored, in fact I think Edude was left with little alternative when you let another member call Edude names.

I think we all agree this is no forum for name calling, if that is indeed true why was MD permitted to do so? You likely did NOT see the posts in question as they were not linked to the same thread where MD was calling him retarded. He posted it in a new thread and, after the warning, reposted it in the forum that you are refering to. In both cases, the post was literally deleted within 5 minutes of his posting it, so it might be difficult to understand the context.

Shatter
01-24-2005, 10:22 PM
Just lock this thread and be done with it.

EnergyKing
01-24-2005, 11:22 PM
Well whatever I tried.

EnergyKing
01-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Well Ronny what do you say about this?

DENVER, CO (January 25, 2005) – Go Fast Sports & Beverage Co. hired Alan Cortes as Chief Operating Officer – bringing on board distribution and retail experience from the nation’s largest Red Bull distributorship.

He went to work for the company that will now give Red Bull a run for their $$$$$! ;)

[ 01-25-2005, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: EnergyKing ]

Ron Swedelson
01-25-2005, 07:18 PM
I dont think much about it at all. I am sure Go Fast paid this guy a lot of money for his knowledge. I have seen it before...the problem is while knowledge is very important, you need a strong following with the brand. Go Fast!'s POS looks better than most, the SF can looks decent, I am not a fan of the original Go Fast! But you have to have a following and a way to grow your brand and a way to keep it in market. I have nothing personal against Go Fast!, but I have seen it come and go in my market place a few times, and no one will hold onto it. The only thing that bugs me is when people say "Will give RB a run for their money." Granted I used to say that stuff to when I sold other energy drinks. But nothing really will. RS is doing a decent job, but still cant touch RB. Here in Nor. Cal., the only single serve that outsells RB is 20 oz. Coke. RB numbers are unbelievable. If any energy drink can get in the 1-3% of the market, then you have succeded. RB, RS, and Monster, make up about 85-90% of the sales here in Nor. Cal. I take it you probably sell Go Fast!, good luck and hope they can do something this time around.

EnergyKing
01-25-2005, 11:57 PM
I have faith and it shouldnt be that hard. Go Fast uses more powerful ingredients and less sugar. They take the profits and keep them in the US instead of dumping them into a foreign country. Its manufactured here and by its own company.

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-26-2005, 10:09 AM
where is the largest red bull distributorship

pdxbevman
01-26-2005, 12:09 PM
Good question, RB guys, where is the largest RB distributorship?

Ron Swedelson
01-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Energyking...what ingrediants are more powerful? They just use more of them, or use chemicaly enhanced or stronger versions?

as far as I know its Energized down in LA. I think they do something like 70,000+ cases per month. But that is a guess I do not know for sure. After that I think its NY and I know us over here at Geyser Beverage are in the top 5.

EnergyKing
01-26-2005, 07:27 PM
Chemicaly? You make me sick man. Top 5 show me stats and then I may believe. tongue.gif

EnergyKing
01-26-2005, 07:37 PM
You didnt reply about what I said about the profits. ;)

Ron Swedelson
01-26-2005, 07:58 PM
450,000 cases last year, dont think there are many more distributors that sold more than that. And what would make you think I would lie about how big my company is?

About your profits...what, because you said Go Fast keeps their profits in the US...great, so does RB. RB North America, although does send some money back home, works as its own. It keeps its profits here in the US and works within their budgets and pays a lot of people here in the US to work.

And what makes you sick? I asked you a question. You said your ingrediants are more powerful. I am asking why and how? Is Go Fast! using more of the same ingrediants, chemicaly enhanced versions...what?

Ron Swedelson
01-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Energy..tried GO FAST light today...tasted pretty good. It was a little weird getting used to, I think it was the honey...but a good tasting drink. Effective wise...I didnt feel any different from when I drink a RB. Looking at the ingrediants, I am not sure what makes it so much more powerful. But it did taste good. And I found out why it comes and goes in accounts out here. Only the Cash and Carry has it in stock. So some stores pick it up on deal, many do not go there though. If Go Fast! wants to be a player out here, they need to get a distro network quick before the cash and carry ruines them.

EnergyKing
01-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the Comp Ron. I think with their new can they'll do well with it.

Coco Rico
01-31-2005, 01:27 PM
Ron is right. The majority of Red Bull North America's profits remain in country. They reinvest it back into their personnel and their marketing activities.

However, Ron you are a little off about the largest Red Bull distributorships. I know for a fact that the top 3 (maybe top 5) distributors in the US each sold over 1 million cases in 2004. (They each averaged well over 100,000 cases per month)

CR

[ 01-31-2005, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Coco Rico ]

Damon
01-31-2005, 01:49 PM
The FACT is Red Bull is still a foreign company and ALL the profit goes out of the USA any money left here is called an expense. The funny thing is most Americans could care less if they buy American, even in a time of war. We sell American made products only to a fault sometimes.

Christian Prickett
01-31-2005, 03:47 PM
Well Damon don't you realize that Red Bull employs U.S citizens to sell their Thai product (as I leaned from the wisest of the wise bricks here on the Bev Board) and have promotions they purchase here in the United States. Even though they may make the product outside the U.S. they use trucking/freight that employs U.S. citizens, distribution companies that push their product in the U.S, and hires U.S. marketing companies to push their product for them. So even though they make it in Austria, they spend more money getting it in our hands than it takes to make the product.

I wouldn't be shocked that it may cost 47 cents to make and bottle Red Bull, but one dollar is built in for marketing and distribution of the product.

[ 01-31-2005, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Christian Prickett ]

Ron Swedelson
01-31-2005, 05:18 PM
RB North America may be apart of RB from Austria, but NA is not an expence. They operate it like their own company. Yes some profits may go back home, but a lot still stays here. And like Christian said, it employes a lot of US workers. There is a lot of state and federal taxes paid from RB and their distributors to the US. So what is the problem there? Its helps America, I dont see a flaw there.

Ron Swedelson
01-31-2005, 05:19 PM
Coco, I would be interested to know who thoes distributors are. I have been told differently from the local market manager with RB. So maybe he is misinformed, I dont know.

EnergyKing
01-31-2005, 09:17 PM
Dang Ron!

http://www.bevnet.com//bevboard/Forum1/HTML/000931-2.html

Ron Swedelson
01-31-2005, 11:23 PM
Wow, I remember thoes posts...I had been gone for almost 1 month training with BAWLS, and was just starting another week in LA after 2 weeks in Dallas. All of a sudden I see these posts bashing me...wow, that brings back memories. The funny thing is, I still stand by like 80% of thoes posts. There are things I have learned since then by being in the market, and by working for Red Bull...which the posts said they would never hire me...but I also said I would never work for them. But in that defence, in a latter post I did say if they paid me enough I would...and I get paid just fine now. Anyway, glad you brought that post up. I remember the Kinkos I was in and the city by LA and everything about thoes posts. Good memories, good times, how things have changed.

pdxbevman
01-31-2005, 11:40 PM
I wouldn't be shocked that it may cost 47 cents to make and bottle Red Bull, but one dollar is built in for marketing and distribution of the product.

Hey Prickit, what do you do at all-pak?

Christian Prickett
02-01-2005, 09:37 AM
I work in packaging there brick.

[ 02-01-2005, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Christian Prickett ]

pdxbevman
02-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Christian Prickett
Member # 2242 posted 02-01-2005 12:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you just trying to be funny or are you just slow? I found a picture fo you, it's at http://www.specialolympics.org God, for every 1 person that knows something on here, there are 5 dip****s like you that just add fifth grade knoledge to nothing on here. Go play in traffic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 27 | From: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: Dec 2004 [/QUOTE]

I thought you might be a packer prickit. Nothing wrong with that, It just seemed like you were posting stuff that came from a marketing novice. No need to get all pissy though. Also, Knowledge, you always seem to misspell that.

Christian Prickett
02-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks Bevman. I'm so glad that you post things on this page that are sent as private messages. I don't care that you do, but before you just throw out what I sent to you, why not let everyone know why you got that private message.

Between you and Energy King, who might I add sounds like a little girl; I've gotten 5 messages from you two on my voicemail at work. Quit calling and leaving messages full of 'colorful adjectives' on my voicemail. I know your going to say that “it's not me,” but I didn't get these calls till after you had your little spaz out at me on the "Where did Red Bull originate" thread. In the last message you kept saying “Pick-it, pick-it” for God knows how long, but it's getting old. Plus Energy King mentioned that I left my work phone number under my information. I removed it since then because you two wanted to use it as a harassing tool, not as it is intended to be used. If you don't like my opinion, then vent all you want on here, just don't keep crossing that line of calling me at work and leaving messages. It gets old, but at least I know who knows something on this site and who desperately needs to grow up. Incase you didn’t pay attention you need to seriously grow up. You can’t live in your mom’s basement forever playing on Bevnet and the phone.

RunWithDaLilGuy
02-01-2005, 04:53 PM
all of you are tools. please leave, seriously.

Ron Swedelson
02-01-2005, 05:06 PM
ahh...I miss the good old days when people would just throw out ideas and opinions on beverages. Now we are all lost in the "edude era"

pdxbevman
02-01-2005, 08:04 PM
You know prickiet, you posted that red bull started in the netherlands. i just pointed out that it originated in thailand and ever since then you have harrassed me with private profane messages, childish slurs and on and on....come on, i have no idea what your phone number is (get a caller id) and harrassing phone calls are illegal as should be your private messages to me. i posted them to show how childish and immature you are. okay! :mad:

BevNET
02-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Pointless thread.