Ron Swedelson
03-14-2005, 09:11 PM
nothing positive on my side.

Kyle101
03-15-2005, 05:46 AM
love it WG714!!

Coco Rico
03-16-2005, 05:11 PM
To be honest, it's kind of boring... a little generic for my taste.

CR

Lepke
03-17-2005, 01:34 PM
I have no use for this product.

Freedom
03-18-2005, 12:11 PM
The best out there in my opinion!

James.lyle.mclaughlin@gmail.com
06-25-2005, 05:47 AM
Myself, a roommate, next door neighbor, friends, and several other family members, to name some....Terry Jamie, Andy, Joe, Barbara, Steve, James, Brian,Terri, Travis, Rob, Kristy, and a lot others... I could just think of these guys "off the cuff"

tentakil
06-26-2005, 12:03 AM
It has me hook line and sinker.
I say it tasyes the best
and too bad for the rest!!!!
Booo-Yah!

Jeff Smith
06-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Concerning XS comparisons, if you do an honest, concerted approach to the entire energy drink market with XS, you'll see NO comparison.

At 0 carbs, 0 sugar & 8 calories, some other flavors vary a bit, no other drink comes even close. Add to this the whopping 4900% of b-12 that gives you the energy, and the fact this is an all natural drink originally designed for the Russian Olympic team.........would there be any further questions as to the hands down best drink available..........!!!!

Further questions at jsmith27379@triad.rr.com

Fry
06-29-2005, 07:50 PM
If you like a good MLM scam, this is the drink to go for... now stop spamming!

tentakil
07-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Fry, if I may ask what do you know about scams or MLM or spamming or a good MLM or even a good MLM scam?

Fry
07-01-2005, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by tentakil:
Fry, if I may ask what do you know about scams or MLM or spamming or a good MLM or even a good MLM scam? Been there, done that... got the t-shirt ;)

It's not the MLM thing that bothers me most, it's the shameless spamming on this board that does. When will people realise this is not the way to get new customers.

I did a little bit of research on XS, they make money on everything... the marketing materials, the product... if you know anything about the margins in the drinks industry you would know MLM is not the way to go. In the end XS will have made a lot of money over the backs of people who think they have found some goose that lays a golden egg.

People believe me, when I was a lot younger I tried a couple of MLM systems selling products. I was young and though this was a great way to start as an entrepeneur. I was wrong, it just cost a lot of time and money.

Now, about 10 years later I know it takes time, effort, the right product/service and a strong will to have your own company.

[ 07-01-2005, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Fry ]

tentakil
07-04-2005, 12:13 AM
>>>Been there, done that... got the t-shirt [Wink]

Got my t-shirt 2 weeks ago. They're liqudating them.

>>>It's not the MLM thing that bothers me most, it's the shameless spamming on this board that does. When will people realise this is not the way to get new customers.

Well, I would hope that they're not trying to use this board as a way to get new customers. It's unethical. :mad: They should know better. XS is just too easy to move in your local 'hood. just too easy. It sells it itself.

>>>I did a little bit of research on XS, they make money on everything... the marketing materials, the product...

Well I see it like this. If I'm providing all the tools(marketing material) so Joe Bloe can come and have a biz for himself. For that I make a small % which allows me to develop more tools for him to make it even easier for him to market the product. I don't know, seems like a no-brainer to me. Also it's promotional material which you can get tax breaks on. Once again a no-brainer to me.

>>>if you know anything about the margins in the drinks industry you would know MLM is not the way to go...

For me don't know about the margins. Don't care really. I'm only concerned with my margins. Let the others worry about their margins.

>>>...in the end XS will have made a lot of money over the backs of people...

Mcdonalds, Coke, Burger King, Walmart, Sears, JCpenny, Shell, Sony, etc.... all guilty of the same thing(making a lot of money over the backs of people). I think MLM, in this case XS, gets a bad rap cause most people lie down with their face in the mud and do nothing. Get up and do somthing.

>>> ...who think they have found some goose that lays a golden egg.

I look at it like this. I have the goose, I tell you about the goose. In fact invite you to my barn to look at the goose and watch it lay an egg, take the egg and let you see, it touch it and feel it. Then ask you if you want a goose for yourself. If you tell me "no" then I now know the Common Sense does not reside with you and allow you to go your merry way.

>>>People believe me, when I was a lot younger I tried a couple of MLM systems selling products. I was young and though this was a great way to start as an entrepeneur. I was wrong, it just cost a lot of time and money.

Bet you it's still cheaper than going to Harvard for 3 yrs and get out and can't find a job.

>>>Now, about 10 years later I know it takes time, effort, the right product/service and a strong will to have your own company.

Totally correct! Are you paying attention people? It takes time and effort. The same as your marriage, your education, job, carreer, raising your kids, your faith in your religion, your hobbies or your favorite sport no matter what it is if you want to be good at it it takes time and effort and don't quit.
:cool:

Fry
07-04-2005, 05:38 AM
Thanks for your post, do you work for XS?

Let me get one thing straight, the thing that puts me off in MLM is the systems where you have to find more and more distributors because simply moving the product is not interesting enough.

Basically in the end you have one big pyramid with money flowing to the top and products moving at the bottom.

Can you tell me a bit more about the XS system? Im really interested what makes your way of selling different from all the MLM's!

tentakil
07-05-2005, 01:30 AM
>>>Thanks for your post...

No prob.

>>>... do you work for XS?

No.

>>>Let me get one thing straight, the thing that puts me off in MLM is the systems where you have to find more and more distributors because simply moving the product is not interesting enough.

Ok, well let me put it like this. J. Paul Getty said " I'd rather have 1% effort from 100 men than 100% from one man." Let's look at this concept.
1% x 100 = 100% and 100% x 1 = 100% in the end you get the same amount of effort. The difference is if you remove 10 men (due to sickness or death)from the former you still have 90% effort. Now if you remove the 1 man from the latter equation for the same reasons you're left with 0% effort.

The product(s) are nice, if you find that one does not excite you find one that does. However the products are not the important thing, people are. Where most people make the mistake with the very concept of MLM is that they believe that people are cattle to be used, abused, and then discarded. No, you are actually suppose to develop relationships. The folks you bring in are people you want to work with, develop friendships with, cry with, spend the rest of your life with and have fun with.

I'd rather work with 6 good people that I can call "a friend" and I know we'll get the job done than 60 who are baggage.

>>>Basically in the end you have one big pyramid with money flowing to the top and products moving at the bottom.

I have to chuckle here for a moment, :D <chuckle>,
I love when people complain of MLM as being pyrimids(which are illegal). *NOTE* there are illegal pyrimids posing as legit MLM. That why you do your research the FTC has guidelines on what makes an illegal pyrimid. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

ex.................O.............
.................../|\............
.................O O O...........
.............../ | .| . \..........
..............O O O .. O This structue is bad, taboo. If you see this run!

Yet!
............CEO.........O...........----->$$$$$
........................./|\..........
..........EXECS.....O O O........----->$$$
....................../ | .| . \......
...EMPLOYEES..O O O .. O ... ----->$
They never stop to think that the same company they work for is a true PYRIMID.

A MLM worth their salt compensates those who do the work, mot where you are on the totem pole.

>>>Can you tell me a bit more about the XS system? Im really interested what makes your way of selling different from all the MLM's!

Sure, no prob. Tell you all you wish to know but I won't do it in this forum. It would not be ethical. Email me at sloe3d@yahoo.com we'll talk.

Kyle
08-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Can I ask this. When someone talks about an energy drink that any MLM might help market, why does the conversation always go to the MLM and never stay on the DRINK! If red bull started an MLM tomorrow everyone would still buy that. There is no difference from me make'n a buck when u buy a drink from me than when u buy that exact same drink from the gas station down the street.

tentakil
08-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Mr. Pitts,

Good question.

HEY GUYS! Why is that?

Tentakil

boodoo
09-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Not a valid point. You can't delete XS and replace it with something like Red Bull. The drink just happens to be XS. It could be called brand X. The whole point of any MLM is the MLM concept itself.

The DSD model with Red Bull will return substantial margin to the investors who are exposed to costs of business. No savy investor would take that kind of exposure for a MLM product. Just do the math.

Kyle
09-07-2005, 03:46 PM
But when we are talking on here, we are talking about. XS not once have I started any conversation about any MLM. If RB let it's distributers sell directly to the customers, would it be any different?

brownie
09-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Not a valid point. You can't delete XS and replace it with something like Red Bull. The drink just happens to be XS. It could be called brand X. The whole point of any MLM is the MLM concept itself.

The DSD model with Red Bull will return substantial margin to the investors who are exposed to costs of business. No savy investor would take that kind of exposure for a MLM product. Just do the math.
---------------------------------------

Would you have the same opinion about Sprint and MCI who both started out as MLM's?

boodoo
09-12-2005, 03:14 PM
No. You are changing the parameters. Red Bull started out with a business model that was not MLM. Therefore my opinion towards Sprint and MCI would not be valid.

Kyle
09-13-2005, 08:44 AM
IF any drink company decided to just sell directly from distributers to the customer, would that make it difference than buying it from a store?
What's the difference if the gas station down the street makes $2 from a coke you bought or if I make $2 from that same coke you bought.
I wouldn't have any problem if I got MCI from someone and they made cash off of it.
So, do you have a problem with your boss making money off of your hard work?

boodoo
09-13-2005, 09:59 AM
No not at all. I want my company to earn as much profit as is ethically possible. I will be compensated for my contribution.

Drinks are heavy to move (trucks & labor) and return substantially less than most business ventures. What attracts an investor is the volume.

brownie
09-13-2005, 12:22 PM
So, you're saying Coke and Pepsi would not be good business investments because of the weight of the product?

boodoo
09-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Only the volume makes them profitable. The actual dollars and percentages are weak.

BeverageGuy
09-18-2005, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fry:
[QB] Thanks for your post, do you work for XS?

the MLM discussion is an interesting one. One one hand, you have the folks that say:

1. Hey, I am just a business person, helping other aggressive folks learn a trade, make money. What's wrong with that?

and the other side

2. This a a scam, it is numerically designed to hose the bottom rung, it preys on ignorance and put pressure on the "newly converted" to buy tons of inventory and then foist it on friends and fools.

Both are true. But therein lies the danger. Both are true. And that is why I'd avoid MLM deals like the plague.

Seddrick
10-27-2005, 07:46 PM
I like XS, I wish it wasn't so hard to get a hold of. I really don't like the person I used to the XS drinks from anymore. With that said I don't buy it off her. I drink YET now

Kyle
11-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Hey Seddrick I hit Bev Board every now and then. I'm sure you've already gotten a few of these emails. If you are still interested in getting some of this drink, please email me at KJPInternational at BWW.com and I''d be happy to help you out.

DudeMan
01-19-2006, 02:40 AM
The problem with XS posts is that only XS Distributors vouch for the drink, and the rest of us avoid it like the plague.

MLM is about making money by making everyone a distributor. The problem is that these "distributors" are the only ones ending up drinking the product! When they realize this, they become more concerned with making their friends/family/acquaintances distributors too rather than selling the product.

The fact of the matter is energy drinks are consumer goods. When consumers want consumer goods, they go to the store. If you're trying to sell crap to someone you know, you're a peddler.

Kyle
01-19-2006, 02:37 PM
I think anybody that distributes anything should use only their product don't you?
I completely understand about that people want to go to the store to get goods. BUT what's the difference between your best friend asking you to buy something from them and the store down the street running a commercial to get you to buy it from them? Either way your giving your money to someone.
Anybody here ever a boy/girl scout, football player, cheerleader? Didn't you used to "peddle crap" to everyone in order to get new uniforms or go to scout camp or to cheer camp or whatever... everybody does it in one form or another.

Freedom
02-11-2006, 01:59 PM
This product ROCKS in my opinion...

Love it!

RunWithDaLilGuy
02-11-2006, 04:14 PM
you sell it. i would love something that i had sitting in my garage as well.

there's a kid in my frat house that tries to get everyone into his 'team of destiny.' it's so bad. we go to conferences and he brings like 30 motivational cds. you'll be at the bar trying to pick up girls and he brings them samples.

he's aggressive because he's losing his ass. he drives all over the state when gas is 2.45 a gallon. it's inane and should be left alone.

of course van andel and de vos would love for you all to keep selling XS. hell, maybe de vos' gubernatorial campaign in michigan in 2007-8 will be sponsored by XS

Ron Swedelson
02-14-2006, 04:15 PM
problem there is...everyone knows were that store is to buy something...only you know your friend. Hard to move product that way...

tony Montana
03-13-2006, 10:46 PM
XS IS JUST Amazing
the best of the best, no doubt about it
FIRED UP!!!

Lepke
03-13-2006, 11:56 PM
oh please!

Kyle
03-14-2006, 11:21 AM
everyone is entitled to their opinion

Sadiestarz
04-05-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Fry:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tentakil:
Fry, if I may ask what do you know about scams or MLM or spamming or a good MLM or even a good MLM scam? Been there, done that... got the t-shirt ;)

It's not the MLM thing that bothers me most, it's the shameless spamming on this board that does. When will people realise this is not the way to get new customers.

I did a little bit of research on XS, they make money on everything... the marketing materials, the product... if you know anything about the margins in the drinks industry you would know MLM is not the way to go. In the end XS will have made a lot of money over the backs of people who think they have found some goose that lays a golden egg.

People believe me, when I was a lot younger I tried a couple of MLM systems selling products. I was young and though this was a great way to start as an entrepeneur. I was wrong, it just cost a lot of time and money.

Now, about 10 years later I know it takes time, effort, the right product/service and a strong will to have your own company. </font>[/QUOTE]Education is the foundation of Sucess! I highly encouurage or better yet, dare you to read Robert Kiyosaki's book 'Rich Dad's The Business School Second Edition For People who Like Helping People' Robert Kiyosaki is a self made millionaire who did not make his millions in the MLM industry. Although, he highly encourages people to do this. Read the book and those of you who don't understand this concept, you will get a better understanding of what a true and honest MLM is. Get the info from the correct source before slamming it.

Lepke
04-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Come on… give us all a break with this crap…. MLM’s are a scam….. And XS is junk…… OK? PLEASE leave us alone…. We are not buying any today……

Mr Zabe
04-06-2006, 06:48 PM
a true and honest MLM LMAO... Now that's funny. tongue.gif

BevNET
04-06-2006, 07:07 PM
old topic. closing