PDA

View Full Version : SOBE ADRENALINE RUSH side effects

longsean
03-17-2005, 04:04 AM
ok this is really perverted to say but lets just say that sobe adrenaline rush is the only energy drink with an "uplifting" side effect. the old can had a line that said "live hard, stay hard". it even had a lizard line to give your stories. well anyway i have been an avid drinker and i have to say that this stuff works like a charm. why this stuff hasnt caught on is beyond me. it tastes better then all energy drinks, it blends better with alcohol and it helps a brother out in a time of need. maybe one day someone will see the light and this world will be a better place. haha

NRGChick
03-17-2005, 09:08 AM
Hey whatever floats your boat.. LoL :D

Ron Swedelson
03-17-2005, 08:49 PM
damn..I guess you are a real fan of energy drinks. Just the caffiene constricting your blood vesselse to get your blood pumping quicker.

longsean
03-17-2005, 11:00 PM
the only thing that i find strange is that if it is the caffeine, then why dont all energy drinks have the same effect? it is obvious sobe knew something with the suggestive tag line.

NRGChick
03-18-2005, 08:55 AM
I would have to say that sobe's adrenaline rush probably has different types of caffeines that have different effects then you're every day soda! ;)

Kyle101
03-18-2005, 09:30 AM
not a big fan of sobe here, but if you can't really say that it's better then every energy drink unless you've tried every stink'n one of them. and they don't have the same affect because not every drink uses massive amounts of caffine or sugar, some are sugar free, and some are caffine free & rely on other ingredients to bring you up so you arent cracked out of your mind when your up and then crash when it's gone.

NRGChick
03-18-2005, 09:35 AM
Guarana is a good natural caffeine that helps ya up without that "buzz'd" feeling. Or at least that's the type of affect it has on me, but who am I? LoL

Kyle101
03-18-2005, 12:47 PM
yeah, i also like drinks that use ginsend and other adaptogenic herbs to bring you up. Not a big fan of that buzzed feel'n.. once i took 3 no-doze & a dr. pepper .. you wanna talk about buzzed!!!

NRGChick
03-18-2005, 05:09 PM
LoL Stacker 2's, and Mt. Dew used to help me get through working 3rd shift, and going to school.. Now that was a buzz!

longsean
03-20-2005, 06:20 PM
i have tried almost ever energy drink. the worst?shark. the best?sobe.

Lepke
03-20-2005, 07:33 PM
i thought shark was good

longsean
03-20-2005, 10:31 PM
really? my buddy at the local liquour store(grantline market) swore by it so i bought one and jesus was it bad. we all have different tastes but i just couldnt see what anyone liked about this one.

KevinGrevey
03-31-2005, 06:02 PM
This stuff does mix well with alcohol. I've tried it a number of times and like it a lot.

HillaryGayle
04-25-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm a fan of Adrenaline Rush on taste alone. Sort of a nice citrus taste--as opposed to Red Bull & Monster, the only others I've tried. Those both tasted like liquified sweet tarts to me.

fusion
04-26-2005, 10:40 PM
The best tasting e-drink I tried was 180.. but I didn't feel any surge of energy after drinking it.

Worst? Old Hansen's 8.4oz found at Big Lots. Regular Monster also tastes pretty bad, so I drink the Lowcarb if it is the only brand available.