PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find these?

UltimaTuner
03-31-2005, 02:51 AM
I have been drinking geyser beverages for years. And I use the bottles over again. However, the store that I used to get them in doesnt have them anymore.

I am looking for specifically these: http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/geyser/

Are there any manufactuers that still have these? If you are a manufacturer please feel free to email me.

I really want like a dozen cases of these things!

[ 03-31-2005, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: UltimaTuner ]

Lepke
03-31-2005, 03:24 AM
I know this is going to sound stupid BUT…….. Did it ever occur to you to contact the manufacturer?

http://www.americanwaterstar.com/

The link was on the page you posted along with the phone number.
BTW I don’t think these are energy drinks.

UltimaTuner
03-31-2005, 06:31 PM
yeah I tried contacting them but the email addresses dont work. I havent tried calling them though.

Damon
04-01-2005, 12:27 AM
American Water Star is a company worth staying away from. The stock has dropped to nearly nothing and they are unwilling to answer questions when you call them like who is buying your product and who are your distributors. I would be very careful dealing with this company and I would do a little research on the CEO. Your in for a big surprise.

pinkdogg
04-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Damon:
American Water Star is a company worth staying away from. The stock has dropped to nearly nothing and they are unwilling to answer questions when you call them like who is buying your product and who are your distributors. I would be very careful dealing with this company and I would do a little research on the CEO. Your in for a big surprise. EDude I mean Damon since you are very knowledgeable about the industry why don't you tell me a few things about Think Pink Beverage? 1. What happened to think pink in a can. 2. What happened to the old SP web site? 3. Why isn't the sp web site updated to show the new bottle. 4. How many states is SP in. 5. Why do you not support your Sp distributors unless they pay you upfront? I can go on and on but I know you will never ever answer the questions? Let see how much knowledge you really have?

Damon
04-01-2005, 08:31 PM
I am very much my own man. I may work for energydude but I have my own opinions! We do not sell Think Pink in a Can but I have had it and for those who don't want sugar it is pretty good. The old SumPoosie site is now sumpoosie.biz and the last I heard SumPoosie is in 20+ something states. Regarding support we are very happy with the POS we receive. The posters and table tents are stolen all the time and people go crazy for the hats and T shirts.
From what I am told the SumPoosie hats T shirts and bikini's will be available in stores nationwide soon. When and where I have not been told yet.

Now let me ask you, what has any of that have to do with American Water Star?

Lepke
04-01-2005, 11:25 PM
A friend of mine distributes American water star products in a southern city and he is very happy with the support and the sell through of their brands.
I have never tried their products but I’m told they are good. Never heard anything bad till EnergyDude oop’s I mean Damon posted this stuff here.

BTW Edude I mean Damon I thought your drink was coming to jersey? I did see it in one store a year ago; the guy got 2 cases from some guy he knows in a gym or health club somewhere. He traded him 2 cases of red bull for it. And guess what it’s a year later and he still has not sold through it. He has about 4 bottles left, you better get him some more before he runs out. Try calling on him around September he may have sold em by then.

[ 04-01-2005, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Lepke ]

pinkdogg
04-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Damon:
I am very much my own man. I may work for energydude but I have my own opinions! We do not sell Think Pink in a Can but I have had it and for those who don't want sugar it is pretty good. The old SumPoosie site is now sumpoosie.biz and the last I heard SumPoosie is in 20+ something states. Regarding support we are very happy with the POS we receive. The posters and table tents are stolen all the time and people go crazy for the hats and T shirts.
From what I am told the SumPoosie hats T shirts and bikini's will be available in stores nationwide soon. When and where I have not been told yet.

Now let me ask you, what has any of that have to do with American Water Star? It has nothing to do with American water star, however since you are so versed in the beverage industry and you are always talking about SP I thought I would ask you a few questions relating to your knowledge. I hope that didn't offend you. Oh by the way what is your companies name in northern OHIO ? Did Think Pink in a can go belly up? Because if your people do not sell it, who does? Can you really name me the 20 states you are in? NOT...... Who is we (we are very happy with the POS we receive)??????? Your group cannot even bottle enough product at times how the heck can you have bikini's nationwide. You insult my intelligence, not all of us just crawled out from under a rock!!!!!!! Let the games continue!!!!!!!

[ 04-06-2005, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: pinkdogg ]

NRGChick
04-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Harsh...

pinkdogg
04-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by NRGChick:
Harsh... Harsh, are you kidding me. This guy never answers any direct questions about his products, but he likes to come on here and promote them all the time! He is FOS..... If he is from Cleveland then who and where do they sell his products????? Have you noticed he did not respond to me yet. I do not think he will.....

Damon
04-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Bevnet has asked us not to make this personal pinkdogg and I believe in following the rules. I am from Cleveland in fact I spent many years fishing in Lake Erie and I spent every summer on Put in Bay. I also lived in Lorain on Gary Ave. in a cute little duplex. Again, none of this has anything to do with American Water Star.
If you have issues you would like to discuss send me a private email and I will be happy to discuss any additional issues you may have.

Now back to point. American Water Star has lost 75% of its value in the last 9 months and they have diffuculty answering questions about distribution. The CEO also has seems to have a criminal past. Just be careful when dealing with them I have friends that have lost a lot of money investing in their stock. Do your own research but beware.