PDA

View Full Version : Co-Packers in the USA

Bevpro
04-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I am curious as to who is the best co-packer for energy drinks in the USA?

Energy G
05-27-2005, 09:16 PM
It all depends on what type of can you're going to use. The fact of the matter is that most energy drinks consumed in the US are filled in Austria, since RedBull is subsidized by their government and then shipped over here.

Damon
05-28-2005, 02:53 AM
I prefer energy drinks that are made in America by American workers !!!!! If it is not made in America don't bother drinking the stuff.

spyhunter
06-25-2005, 09:38 PM
I would check into 2 company. 1) City Brewery in Wisconsin 2) Gluek in Minnesota. I know both copack energy drinks

Fry
06-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Damon:
If it is not made in America don't bother drinking the stuff. I guess I'm going stop drinking Coca Cola then... don't you think your statement is a bit old fashioned?

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-27-2005, 01:18 AM
by american workers - since when did you turn into a union shill?

Damon
06-28-2005, 06:34 PM
In case you didn't hear we are at WAR. Please try to buy American when you can.... an American family may depend on it!

Mr Zabe
06-28-2005, 07:19 PM
I agree. I will always buy American made.
Our country does depend on supporting our American workers and our troops, in a time of war and in times of peace. Our troops are our hero's and deserve our support and respect. IMO

Fry
06-29-2005, 05:16 AM
In case you didn't hear we are at WAR. Please try to buy American when you can.... an American family may depend on it! OMG, I almost fell of my chair reading this... do you know almost 10% of all American companies are actually owned by Saudi-Arabians?

Do you have any idea what would happen if people from Europe had the same narrowminded ideas? If I am correct your export is bigger than your import.

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
I agree. I will always buy American made.
Our country does depend on supporting our American workers and our troops, in a time of war and in times of peace. Our troops are our hero's and deserve our support and respect. IMO I agree your troops deserve your support, but boycotting your allies really does not help, it's a sign of arrogance.

I don't want to turn this topic into a political one, but it's posts like this that give Americans a bad name.

Don't get me wrong here, allthough I am not from America I have a lot of friends there and love the country! (Well most of it anyway)

[ 06-29-2005, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: Fry ]

Mr Zabe
06-29-2005, 09:59 AM
If the world was big soda pop machine and Classic Coke was only made in the US. And all other of the fine soda pops were made in Europe or the Middle East.

If most Americans (in this example) loved Coke.
SO what if they put their money in this world vending machine and buy Coke products.

In the US we buy/support freely,soda pops and the like.

Damon
06-29-2005, 10:26 AM
There are two kinds of people in this world

1) Those who live in the USA

2) Those who wish they lived in the USA

Fry
06-29-2005, 08:48 PM
There are two kinds of people in this world

1) Those who live in the USA

2) Those who wish they lived in the USA Brilliant! This is exactly the attitude I am talking about, maybe you should open your eyes some time... experience some different cultures smile.gif