PDA

View Full Version : Kabbalah energy drink?

cph
04-29-2005, 08:44 PM
"What is Kabbalah Energy Drink? A $2 can of sweetened, carbonated, caffeinated, vitamin-charged water to which some Canadian mountain spring water blessed by a rabbi is added. Red Bull, the leader in the nearly $1 billion energy drink market, can't say that. "

http://www.rickross.com/reference/kabbalah/kabbalah143.html

World Beverage
04-30-2005, 06:51 PM
This new age Kabbalah movement is so top 40.I have not tasted the brand but I'm sure all the hollywood trendy will be spotted w/ it in hand.It should be able to cure cancer.It's the new mogen david.

tpetry
05-06-2005, 06:23 PM
I've tried the stuff. I don't know Kabbalah from my Cable, but the stuff tastes pretty good. It's a lot like skittles. They have a sugar-free coming out right now too.

hvydrnkr
05-19-2005, 04:46 AM
yeh- if you don't get it (the concept) you should check out the indie flick "What the Bleep Do We Know".
There is an entire part of the film dedicated to the concept and it is pretty compelling.

Before you go crazy on me- I don't work for any bev company, nor am I affiliated with anybody who is or owns one. Sucks that I even have to disclaimer, but precedence has been set so ..... Just passing along interesting info based on what YOU posted.
Peace-
:)HVYDRNKR

Mr Zabe
05-19-2005, 08:09 AM
First off....I respect the Kabbalah faithful and their devotion to their spiritual beliefs.

I do not drink energy drinks but the idea of this product gives me a major case of the he-bee jeebees. What's next a signature Holy Pope energy drink?

"Give me a Break"

Zabe

[ 05-19-2005, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

tpetry
06-15-2005, 05:48 PM
First of all, the Pope has been pushing his own drinks for quite some time now, Holy Water and the Blood of Christ (wine).
But on a serious note, I s**** with the PR rep for Kaballah Energy Drink and he said if sales continue to do well we can expect to see some health food products from the same company. Some people don't know when to say when...

tpetry
06-15-2005, 05:49 PM
why did they * the word "ekops" (spelled backwards)

POP
07-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I think kaballah energy drink is a joke.
I picked up a can at a very obscure(bodega like) liquor store.

Cracked the can opened and almost gagged. Not sure what ingredient it was, but i think it has heavy doses of the cat food stuff(taurine).

Anyway, i think the whole concept of kaballah is hogwash and then to market a drink just to make profits for their "non profit" organization.

I'm just glad that I didn't start talking with a british accent.

SpaceGuy
07-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Ha! I thought S**** = "Sleep!" Where's my mind @?