PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Shock

Mega Energy
06-29-2005, 08:32 PM
We just received samples of a product call Extreme Shock. It has almost 2500mg of "Extreme Blend" Which includes 200mg of caffeine plus a bunch of other stuff I have never heard of. To be honest, it was the most intense energy rush I have ever experienced legally.... Does anyone else on this board carry it or tried it? I'm thinking this could be a great seller for extreme energy drink consumers (anybody who chugs down 3 red bulls!) Any feedback would be great!

Ron Swedelson
06-30-2005, 01:57 AM
Is this the same product from the company that made Shock Latte? If so, all I can tell you about that product is I have seen a couple distributors pick it up out here in Nor. Cal. and it has not gotten much movement.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-30-2005, 09:21 AM
It seems like energy drinks keep trying to 1-up each other on caffeine content. I'm actually sort of worried.

The most intense one I had was the 6.5oz BooKoo. The caffeine taste was so bitter that I couldn't finish even the 6.5oz can.

It'll be interesting to see how much caffeine the companies can legally put in a soft drink.

Damon
07-04-2005, 12:11 PM
In a soft drink the limit is 6mgs per fluid ounce. A 12 ounce can contain no more than 72 mgs.

The problem with Energy Drinks is that they do not follow this formula and things are getting out of hand.

Try an Extreme Ripped Force, I wouldn't start my day without it!

Ron Swedelson
07-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Its based on their coffee drinks, which we all know coffee can have as little as 40 mgs. up to 120 mgs. per cup. Either way, I only know a couple distributors out here in Nor. Cal who have picked it up, and have not had success with the brand.

sodasommelier
07-04-2005, 08:51 PM
You know, this whole thing about how much caffeine and MORE MORE MORE.... I recall that Willie of Willie's Hemp used to carry around a plastic bag full of caffeine powder and he'd just reach in and grab a dab and put it in his mouth. His moustache had white powder on it all the times. He died of a bleeding ulcer before reaching his 6oth Birthday...

Mega Energy
07-04-2005, 11:22 PM
It is not a coffee drink. It comes in a 10oz PET bottle and is available in 2 flavors-fruit punch and grape. We took a mixed 12 pk to 20 of our high volume accounts. The re-orders came within 3 days! The feedback was incredible, store managers told us that customers are coming back and buying 2 or 3 at a time. I actually had to go back to the office yesterday (sunday) to meet one of our customers who came all the way from Sonora (45 miles away)to pick up 15 cases of this stuff! We delivered 4 cases of 12 last Monday. The customer told me that since his store is on the way to Lake Berryessa he gets alot of foot traffic which means he sells alot of RedBull, Rockstar etc.. customers actually came back to his store and took all that he had of the 3 cases of Extreme Shock! I have never seen something like this in the 10 years I have been in the bev industry (maybe Red Bull) I am not trying to "pimp" this product, I just wondered if anybody else has seen this product, or has had similair success with it. I want to get feedback before we dive in the deep end with this product. To be honest with you guys here on this board,this drink really gets you jacked. You feel the effects literally within 10 minutes. By the way Damon, I was a big fan of Extreme Ripped Force until I test drove this beast!

DJ HawaiianShirt
07-05-2005, 03:00 PM
It takes the average human about an hour to feel the effects of ingested caffeine...

I believe 40 minutes is the minimum.

Ten minutes to feel it? I think it's all in the consumers' head, unless it's some sort of fast-acting herb and not caffeine that they're feeling.

SpaceGuy
07-05-2005, 03:54 PM
The preceding commercial message was brought to you by your local "Extreme Shock" bottler.

boodoo
07-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Wow a post from SS! Where the heck have you been? You must have a real life out there in the land of fruits and nuts.

David Brook
08-04-2005, 06:21 PM
xtreme shock has endosine.Endosine increases energy,stamina,fat loss and adds strength.By far the best energy drink i have ever had.

Energy life
02-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Yes, Extreme Shock sells well.
I have 150 accounts carrying the 3 flavors.
My sales at 80% of my stops seems to double up on orders everytime.
The product has Pharmaceutical caffiene and an exclusive ingredient call Endosine.
The product gives you an energy rush that cannot be compaired to any other drink on the market.
This product truly flies off the shelves.