PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave energy supplement drink

DragonFan
08-05-2005, 10:08 AM
a while ago i was at a speedway gas station and i bought myself a shockwave energy supplement drink and someone should do a product review for it but i would love to see what the votes get on it because i have been going to those speedway gas stations for a while what do you think of that drink

redchucks219
09-10-2005, 10:36 PM
I've also seen these at Speedway but have only bought one. If my memory serves me correctly it kind of tasted like No Fear.

Amnzero
12-23-2005, 07:29 PM
i go through 2 of the sugar free ones every morning. i love em. The guy at the speedway said they are coming out with a new raspberry flavor soon. smile.gif

RunWithDaLilGuy
12-23-2005, 08:34 PM
is this shockwave exclusive to speedway?

greg
12-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Does Shockwave REALLY give you energy or is does the NIacin in it make you feel all tinglely thereby giving you an energy sensation?
Serious Question.

Gabotion
01-17-2006, 11:38 AM
I drink Shockwave from time to time. ( a few times a week). I find that it's on par with most other drinks energy wise... Rockstar, No-fear, adrenaline rush... they pretty much all give me the same effect. I really like the taste of the sugar free shockwave.

Gabotion
01-17-2006, 11:39 AM
I tried the new red one yesterday. Now that I think about it it did taste like fake rasberries. (it didn't say the flavor on the can) I can't say that I'm a big fan of that one though.