PDA

View Full Version : Copacker sought

SGMCC
10-03-2005, 12:25 PM
I am an American living in Germany, and I represent a company that currently produces energy drinks in Europe. I am looking to move canning/bottling operations to the U.S. Currently, the drink is available in the typical 8.3 oz slim cans that are most commonly associated with the product “Red Bull.” However, for the American market, we are interested in experimenting with some different packing designs. We are considering 12oz cans, plastic bottles between 8-16oz--with sport caps, or even foil packaging like is used for the product “Capri Sun.” We are projecting that our volume will be between 3-5 million units in the first year to a niche market. I am looking for a contract bottler/copacker ideally located in the mid-south or mid west in the US. We will consider other geographic locations as well though. I need any comparative pricing information that can be provided to me for the different containers. I will also need to know if the copacker has the capability to pasteurize the product, and I will need some details about the water quality of the plant. I also may need assistance with transportation from the plant to the distributor. I will also appreciate any insight or other suggestions that you in the bevnet community can give in helping us to reach our goals.

Thanks, SGMCC

JP QuikServ Drinks
12-02-2005, 09:16 PM
6 bucks.

SGMCC
12-03-2005, 11:59 AM
I do not understand your response. Is it a joke?

Thanks, SGMCC

Bevpro
12-08-2005, 03:13 PM
A company by the name of Pripak should be able to handle your needs. They are located in Indiana and have the ability to copack a myriad of packages and pasteurize beverages. I do not work for them I have simply used them in the past. I could give you a contact if you so desire.

PS
12-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Check out PriPak in Indiana, City Brewery in Wisconsin, and Gluek Brewing in Minnesota. The last two have pasteurization for sure and current package many other energy drinks.

DudeMan
12-11-2005, 02:59 PM
JP QuikServ....what do you mean by 6 bucks? $6/Case ? For what format and qty/case...etc?

I'm curious to know how much the finished product is costing brand owners per case of 24 x 8.4oz cans, including ingredients, flavor, cans, filling, etc..