PDA

View Full Version : My associates and i are looking for some feedback ?

NYCEnergy
10-22-2005, 03:48 AM
How are you fellow energy drink entrepeneurs doing ? My associates and i are looking for some feedback on how to get the best experience out of the NACS show in vegas! What has all your experiences have been like with shows that are similar to NACS ?
We are about to Launch the hottest energy drink in NYC,NJ,CT and are looking for interested distributors throughout the tri-state & also countries !! look for the website in mid november !!

NYCEnergy

Christian Prickett
10-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Hey there peddler, your voting question is messed up. I know your wanting feedback but what do you want to know about the show?

NYCEnergy
10-26-2005, 01:11 AM
peddler ? I see the lack of respect people have for each other on this board ! How about some respect pal i promise you wouldn't be saying those words if i was in front of your face ! We are all here to help one another not to have an ego ! I am interested in getting to know what should i expect to see at the show !! Does anyone have any insider info !! Whats red bulls new position or do they have a different target market at the show (urban) ? the new energy drinks in the past what are people doing to be different ? typically just to get an idea and to do some research so when i do launch my product i know NOT what to do thats hurting the other newbies !!!

thanks in advance NYCEnergy

NYCEnergy
10-26-2005, 01:43 PM
by the way Christian thanks for the e-mail pal

JP QuikServ Drinks
11-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Can i have a hug? that, or a Pure Gutz Energy Drink....

boodoo
11-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Go to the NACS website and take a look at all the participants. It is worth the effort to see what other folks are up to.

SpaceGuy
11-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Why "help" someone with such a nasty attitude?
We are all "peddlers" at least those of us in the beverage business. Save the machisimo for the beer aisle!

NYCEnergy
11-09-2005, 12:25 AM
PAY ATTENTION TO THE BEVBOARD RULES !!!

JP QuikServ Drinks
11-09-2005, 05:47 PM
nyc energy, please send me any revelant information you have. i'm a certified distributor.