PDA

View Full Version : Unique Flavors and Colors of energy drinks interesting...Your opinions ?

NYCEnergy
11-17-2005, 05:23 PM
I have been all over the country in the past year and a half and drank many different flavors and unique colors of energy drinks.Which ones appeal to you all the most and does the taste coordinate with the color ?

coming soon to a club bar or party near you www.climaxenergydrink.com (http://www.climaxenergydrink.com)

Mr Zabe
11-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Friend,
Not to split hairs with with you. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Your asking an opened ended question not a pole.
Your asking for feedback (that's cool and the mission of this board). Open ended questions require us to respond with a few sentences or even a page like I usually do. LOL

Poles like a fellow expert said a few days ago ask a very specific question. A question like "Do you like or hate the new Hot Arse energy drink." This question is answered yes or no. No details have been requested.

Please this is feedback is given with fellowship.
I'm not attacking you nor trying to flame you. :D
Ok...Party on. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

[ 11-17-2005, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

NYCEnergy
11-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Here we go again all i am doing is asking your opinion on the subject !

Example of a correct response:

NYCENERGY - My favorite drink over the past few months has been Iron Energy Drink out of Chappaqua,New York i like the design of the product and the color of the drink and the flavor 4% juice the lemon-lime is awesome.

Less is more Very simple Mr. Zabe

Mr Zabe
11-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Then all you need to do is ask your question and not set up a poll. The poll function is for only for yes or no questions. Now that is as simple as it gets. The way you have used the "poll" option is wrong and miss leading. That was and is the issue.

As it said on my camp WC wall. "Eat sh!t, 1 million flies can't be all that wrong." Think about it, "we" are telling you the same thing about polls.

[ 11-17-2005, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

NYCEnergy
11-17-2005, 11:58 PM
BEVNET PLEASE EXCUSE Mr. Zabe off this board

Enough is Enough.......

the saint
11-18-2005, 12:12 AM
hey NYCEnergy, did you used to work at a mall walking around with a clipboard? Just curious you seem to want to do an awful lot of polls. As I stated in an earlier post to one of your polls, Ask a question, there is no need to start a poll when you want more than a simple yes or no answer.

NYCEnergy
11-18-2005, 12:16 AM
Another one......

the saint
11-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Same can go for yourself. Are you getting money from the government to conduct studies or SUMthing?? Ask the question, don't start meaningless polls man.

[ 11-17-2005, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]

Mr Zabe
11-18-2005, 12:32 AM
Gee,the way I see it a point finger at me and take a 4 finger poll of yourself.LOL

Look,this a friendly board. We have fun, we learn things and we keep an open mind to what others think. Most of all we respect each other.

I apologize for the last sentence of my previous post. It was harsh and not proper. It takes two to tango. Saint is one of the most knowledgeable members on this board. You have not been around him too much. Take my word on this, try getting to know us. Try some blind faith that these experts are the most awesome group of beverage lovers on the internet. Give us a chance to help you get the info you need.

[ 11-17-2005, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Fry
11-18-2005, 06:34 AM
I voted "Unique Flavors and Colors of energy drinks interesting...your opinions ?" ;)

NYCEnergy: I gave you some advice a couple of posts ago, I fully agree with Mr Zabe on this topic.

When someone gives you advice try to use it, if you don't do that I won't bother answering any of your questions since you probably won't do anything with my answers.

BevNET
11-18-2005, 07:45 AM
Closing topic.

Banning Mr. Zabe for his camp comment and for enforcing the rules.

Banning NYCENERGY for commercial messages.