PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull and Mixing - do people drink it without booze?

Ben Frayman
11-18-2005, 09:30 PM
I am writing a paper for my buyer behavior class. I am trying to figure out whether people drink Red Bull to wake up/stay alert, or do people just mix it with booze. Any comments greatly appreciated! :confused:

Ron Swedelson
11-20-2005, 02:00 AM
Red Bull at the bars for mixing only accounts for around 10% of Red Bulls busines.

rollo
11-23-2005, 02:56 PM
dude....i din't start drinkin, Red Bull, till i'd quit drinking alchohol,for yrs!.....the "juice", is the ****

CaffeineBoy
11-23-2005, 11:51 PM
i dont know of anyone personally wo mixes it with vodka, etc.. i just use it to stay awake or for an energy boost.

upinarms
11-29-2005, 11:18 PM
What about to stay awake at the bar? smile.gif

boodoo
11-30-2005, 10:39 AM
So when are the MADD folks going to speak out against loading up an alcoholic beverage with an energy drink. Isn't this just creating a "wide-awake" drunk.

"Drunk...not me ...let's have another round!.

greg
11-30-2005, 01:37 PM
The RedBull and Vodka craze started years ago as a way for College Students to go out and party all night....at least thats the way the urban legend goes.
I personally believe that mixing a stimulant with a depressant is not a very smart move. The body reacts seperately, distinctively, and purposely to each "libation" Putting your body in that much stress while on one end raising metabolism and heart rate and on the other end distorting motor skills and reaction time is a recip[e for trouble.
g