PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question of the year

gripperm
12-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Can a Energy drink go bad if you let it get warm and then try to put it back in the fridge?

fusion
12-09-2005, 08:50 PM
As long as you don't open it, it will be just fine.

gripperm
12-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Thanks! Hey I live in Milford.

JP QuikServ Drinks
01-22-2006, 12:31 AM
at least the guy was honest, and in this online world where it seems nobody else is, this guy is.

cheers to you, mr. gripperm, you were honest.

that really was the dumbest question of the year.

the saint
01-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Not any dumber than some of the questions that you ask.

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-22-2006, 05:01 PM
the saint calls EVERYONE out. hoooooooooooooooooooooo

the saint
01-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Not calling him out just pointing to the fact that realistically NO question is dumb. If you don't know then the only way you will find out is to ask someone who might. As the saying goes:
He who asks is a fool for 15 seconds, He who doesn't is a fool FOREVER.

greg
01-23-2006, 01:10 PM
I agree that there is no dumb question.
However, I'm not sure the answer.
It all depends if it is a sugar free drink or not. How long it was out of refridgeration as well as the temp it was out in. Furthermore, was in direct sunlight on did it sit in room temperature.

The reason I ask is becuase suger drinks can break down in extreme heat, i.e. sitting in a car all day. Also if they're left sitting in the Kitchen next to a window with direct sunlight it can have an affect on the contents.It's kind of like warmed over beer. Sorta like, not just like.
Consequently the same can be said of a drink that is frozen. The caffeine can crystalize and stick together making "fiber" like strands that are harmless but no less concerning to someone who doesn't know.

Ron Swedelson
01-23-2006, 03:59 PM
It will be fine if unopened. Most if not all of the E-drinks are heat filled. The sun wont hurt the product, only the flavor if you drink it when its warm. Pop it in the fridge or keep it covered. You and your drink will be just fine.

DudeMan
01-26-2006, 07:46 AM
The only problem I see is if it's Red Bull. If you drink it warm you will puke ;)