PDA

View Full Version : Why so negative about XS Energy?

Timoxa
12-20-2005, 10:41 PM
I collect 16oz energy cans, have whole bunch of them,i tried soooooo maaaaaany energy drinks you cant imagine, and best in taste is XS Energy, they have best flavors, and i dont get sick after drinking 4 cans of it, like after 2 monster drinks, i feel like crap after that sugar!

So what i think, people is negative becuase provider is Quixtar! who cares who sells it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I DONT! i'll buy it from anybody if i like it! so get over it! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

[ 12-21-2005, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: Timoxa ]

fusion
12-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Umm, you're not supposed to drink 2 cans of a 16oz energy drink one after the other.

And if you collect 16oz cans, why are you drinking 8.4oz drinks?

XS sucks because people come on here and give misleading information about the sales data. All to push their own agenda.

Timoxa
12-20-2005, 11:03 PM
silly question... why you drink energy drinks? riiight, for energy, me TOO, but i collect 16 oz cans because I want too!

what kind of misleading info?

Nick Laugher
12-20-2005, 11:12 PM
XS comes in 8.4 oz cans.

I love XS by the way, good flavors.

Timoxa
12-20-2005, 11:13 PM
i know they come in 8.4oz smile.gif

my favorite cranberry, cherry, tropical blast

Timoxa
12-20-2005, 11:29 PM
[ 12-20-2005, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Timoxa ]

Alligator
12-21-2005, 12:06 AM
XS is actually a pretty good drink. I think some people don't like it because some of its representatives are quite pushy. Im not sure but I think XS is unable to offer any type of distribution based on its ways of dispersing the product. Most members here are involve in some type of distribution so XS becomes a non topic.

fusion
12-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Timoxa:
what kind of misleading info? Sales data. I remember a post saying that it was the #2 drink.

Super Jay
12-21-2005, 04:49 PM
I have only seen it in a few accounts and it doesn't sell at all. There is no marketing for it that I have ever seen. I don't think it will ever be a major player in the market.

Seddrick
12-27-2005, 10:40 PM
XS is good, but I found better stuff like YET and Redline.

DudeMan
01-06-2006, 10:37 PM
"Marketing" techniques such as MLM (multi-level marketing), pyramid schemes, direct marketing, are annoying and generally perceived as scams. They annoy people and the reps involved in these schemes are unscrupulous and will say anything in order to push their junk. Also, they are mostly used for crappy products that otherwise would not stand a chance in regular marketing channels (Example: XS).

XS has their reps post all kinds of positive ratings for their own products and it completely destroys all product credibility. We don't care how many good things you may have to say about XS. We know you sell the damn thing and we don't want to hear your "sales pitch disguised as consumer feedback". I can't stand peddlers.

IxHavenxI
02-14-2006, 12:18 AM
Umm.. not to 'push' the product, even though I'm an IBO at Quixtar, I'd just like to get some of these people's facts straight...

Quixtar has exclusive rights to XS because they wanted to market it due to the fact that it pumps you full of vitamins, not caffeine/sugar, so they got the rights by meeting their annual sales in about two weeks. (can't remember the exact numbers, and I'm not claiming exact numbers, but that's about the jist of it)

Mr. Elekt
02-14-2006, 01:08 AM
Just to help out a fellow IBO here;
XS has done about 300+ million in thier first 3 years. They are second in ratings only behind Red Bull, but that is due to being privately held, exclusivly sold by IBOs like myself and the one previously noted. It has 0 sugar and 0 carbs so is better on your system than other energy drinks that tend to make people sick after drinking them. And did I mention we carry 7, soon to be 8 different flavors! What do the others boast? Regular and Diet?! I have sampled quite a few others, and most are bitter and sour, and sometimes it is hard to swallow the whole can! Feel free to reply and ask questions, I'll do my best to get you answers!

cwillix
02-15-2006, 10:52 AM
After 20 seconds of research, I was able to confirm that XS is indeed the 2nd Largest-Selling Energy Drink in the United States....as quoted by the very website you are posting within: BEVNET!!
Feel free to see the link below from Bevnet that produced the article, stating: "“It’s through this unique arrangement [Quixtar] that XS was able to become the second largest selling energy drink brand in the United States in such a short period of time.” Bevnet is basing that quote upon research from IRI [Information Resources Incorporated, an unrelated third party corporation that maintains consumer purchase databases and is revered as experts in the packaged goods industry].

Here's the article for your review: (http://www.bevnet.com/news/spotlight/xs/default.asp). Happy to clear up any ignorance that may have existed around this fact. Make it a great day!!

greg
02-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by cwillix:
After 20 seconds of research, I was able to confirm that XS is indeed the 2nd Largest-Selling Energy Drink in the United States....as quoted by the very website you are posting within: BEVNET!!
Feel free to see the link below from Bevnet that produced the article, stating: "“It’s through this unique arrangement [Quixtar] that XS was able to become the second largest selling energy drink brand in the United States in such a short period of time.” Bevnet is basing that quote upon research from IRI [Information Resources Incorporated, an unrelated third party corporation that maintains consumer purchase databases and is revered as experts in the packaged goods industry].

Here's the article for your review: (http://www.bevnet.com/news/spotlight/xs/default.asp). Happy to clear up any ignorance that may have existed around this fact. Make it a great day!! That is in the "Special Advertorial Section" That is an advertisement disguised as an editorial.
Maybe that is why so many people are suspect about XS energy drinks.

I can write an advertorial on a product and pay the advertisement fee to have it inserted in ad space.
Most if not all publishers will state that the claims and information herin are not the opinions of the publisher.
Here is the link to the Real BevNet review:
http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/xsenergy/

g

[ 02-15-2006, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: greg ]

JP QuikServ Drinks
02-16-2006, 01:27 PM
do any of you actually care about this drink? i know i don't.

BevNET
02-16-2006, 09:32 PM
No one in the beverage industry cares about it as it doesn't compete for the same shelf space or in the same distribution channels.

People on this board care because IBOs constantly come on here and annoy the hell out of everyone. Who can blame them.

Sadiestarz
04-05-2006, 12:01 AM
XS Energy drink became the #2 energy drink in only ONE year with their only advertisement being word of mouth. This business opportunity that XS is offered through is a business to make you money. How can that be bad? They pay you back for drinking and refering people to an energy drink that is good for you. Finally someone needed to step up and allow us to have an energy drink that isn't full of all the sugar and there are also caffiene free drinks and XS did that for us. We by far aren't peddlers although there has been some pushy people out there but this awesome drink shouldn't be based upon a select few who were maybe new to the business. You don't have to buy XS, but I have never seen Red Bull or any other energy drink pay you back a portion of what you have spent like XS does. I personally like to buy things and get paid for using them and they are good for you. A lot of people are getting the incorrect information from the incorrect source. So maybe you should get the correct info and see how it can change your life, personally and financially. You don't ask a dentist how to remove a brain tumor. Get the correct info before spreading on false treatment.

Super Jay
04-05-2006, 07:23 AM
I think you should get the correct info. XS is not the #2 Energy Drink and not even close to being in the top 20. I have seen it in a few stores and it doesn't sell at all. Don't believe everything that XS tells you.