PDA

View Full Version : Sensation Drinks

JP QuikServ Drinks
01-22-2006, 12:36 AM
recently i have stumbled across a drink called "xtreme Shock", in which when you drink it, you actually feel a little tingle in your body.

i have sampled this product, and to a degree, this is true.

is this viable? do people want this? is there a market for what some people are calling "the new energy drink revolution"? does anyone know of any other sensation drinks? i heard the company who made liquid cereal made a heating and cooling sensation drink, but have stopped a while back.

Nick Laugher
01-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Hype sometimes gives me that tingling feeling all over, it's like a warm blanket of energy.

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-22-2006, 05:00 PM
my company sells extreme shock. it seriously is so full of "stuff" that it does make your body tingle. my arms itch. it can't be good for the body. my boss drank over two a day and then he had a small heart attack. no joke. it isn't for any account and you really need customer demand as they have high initial order quantities from all the stuff we have in our warehouse.

JP QuikServ Drinks
01-22-2006, 09:41 PM
i was thinking a pallet mixed of the 2 flavors they have, is that not enough?

there is alot of stuff in that drink, and if that heart attack issue was made public, if it was true number 1, xtreme would be finished, and number 2, it would bring to light that the FDA needs some restrictions and guidelines on what and how much of each ingredient goes into a drink.

DudeMan
01-26-2006, 07:57 AM
It's meant for people who train in the gym and want to burn calories and fat.

The "tingling" is probably from the ingredient Evodiamine. The same ingredient that Red Line uses for what they describe as the "shivering" effect. Red Line claims that the "shivering" from Evodiamine causes fat loss. Xtreme shock also contains Evodiamine.

The heart attack story does not surprise me. We know VERY LITTLE about Evodiamine, its short term and long term effects, not to mention its safety. This ingredient is illegal in Canada and I hope the FDA wakes up too and bans it in the US as well.

My 2 cents are that any drinks containing Evodiamine should be avoided.

ALLPRO
01-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Why would anybody drink two extreme shocks in one sitting-Totally irresponsible! The tingle sensation you get from Xtreme Shock is from endosine. Yes the product was made orginally for pre-workout. But it has found a nice niche in c-stores (along with Red Line) The customers who buys Extreme Sock is the same customer who buys 3 redbulls or 3 Rockstars. Extreme energy drink users only! These "sensation" drinks are the next trend.
How come nobody is concerned with the real "danger" of Energy Drink-HFCS and simple sugars. The guy who supposedly had the Heart Attack was probably 40 pounds overweight, High Blood Pressure, High Cholest, etc. How about the 16 year old that guzzles down 2 Rockstars at one sitting-He just ingested over 120g of Sugars! Additionally both RedLine and Xtreme Sock have very specific intstructions on te back of their bottles on how to utilize thier products resposnsibly. Out!

DudeMan
01-27-2006, 06:09 PM
A healthy active 16yr old can handle 120g of sugar. The more worrying part of drinking 2 Rockstars in one sitting is the 400mg of Caffeine and nearly 4000mg of Taurine. That just CANNOT be healthy.

ALLPRO
01-27-2006, 07:37 PM
He can also handle 300Mg of Caffeine. Caffeine is not killing people (most adult americans consume 3 to 4 cups of coffe a day (340mg) People are not getting fat from caffeine, they are getting fat by taking in too many simple sugars. The heart attack story is B.S., I talked to the owner of ANSI (Xtreme Shock), The distriubtor in question, never mentioned anything about the boss getting a "heart attack". In fact, from what I was told, the distriubtor in Michigan is very satsified with the product.

JP QuikServ Drinks
01-28-2006, 11:59 PM
who is this distributor in michigan? can he contact me? beacuse my people are about to take on this drink.

JPQuikServDrinks@aol.com

thanks, i hope he contacts me.

Corey
02-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Not sure what your hearing out in the trade; but I have been selling Xtreme Shock for a few months now, and have had no where near a complaint let alone any health issues.

We are selling it both to the Health/Fitness and Convenience/Gas Channels, w/o any complaints.

FYI - They have re-formulated the product for both trades. A Pro-Series for the Gym/Health Club Sector and a regular for the Convenience/Gas.

The Regular has been toned down, they decreased the amount of their Proprietary Blend of Endosine.

As far as I know the Niacin is the ingredient that makes your body tingle.

Xtreme Shock has 40mg or 200% of RDA

Any other energy drink on the market has about 20mg or 100% Daily Intake. Which is why you mostly don't get that same feeling.

greg
02-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by RunWithDaLilGuy:
my company sells extreme shock. it seriously is so full of "stuff" that it does make your body tingle. my arms itch. it can't be good for the body. my boss drank over two a day and then he had a small heart attack. no joke. it isn't for any account and you really need customer demand as they have high initial order quantities from all the stuff we have in our warehouse. I don't think that your boss had a heart attack as a direct result of drinking 2 Extreme Shocks a day. The ingrediat that is used for the "tingling" sensation is Niacin. Niacin is used for persons that have poor blood flow in the extremities. The niacin helps vasodilate blood vessels for more blood flow.
The tingling sensation is, with all due to respect , a gimmick.

greg
02-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by DudeMan:

The "tingling" is probably from the ingredient Evodiamine. The same ingredient that Red Line uses for what they describe as the "shivering" effect. Red Line claims that the "shivering" from Evodiamine causes fat loss. Xtreme shock also contains Evodiamine.

The heart attack story does not surprise me. We know VERY LITTLE about Evodiamine, its short term and long term effects, not to mention its safety. This ingredient is illegal in Canada and I hope the FDA wakes up too and bans it in the US as well.

My 2 cents are that any drinks containing Evodiamine should be avoided. WRONG! Evodiamine manipulates the metabolism to burn more fat. It in no way creates a tingling sensation. The shivering aspect is created by a slight body temperature rise and then a sudden decrease. When this happens the body tries to find homeostasis therby creating a "cold" response and the shivering. Very effective and fat loss.

greg
02-02-2006, 11:09 AM

My 2 cents are that any drinks containing Evodiamine should be avoided. Once again DUDEMAN, Do some research.

Evodiamine is a bioactive alkaloid extract from a plant called Evodiae Fructus. This is a Chinese herb named Wu-Chu-Yu that Chinese herbalist have used for centuries as a weight loss supplement.
Based on studies done in laboratories using isolated cells and rodents, evodiamine can raise body temperature, influence the metabolism of certain drugs, and influence the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands.

Evodiamine stimulates the vanilloids to reduce the uptake of fat and increase the natural rate of burning fat. Recent scientific studies have backed up this traditional knowledge. Mammals fed a high-fat diet plus evodiamine actually lose, rather than gain weight.

This herbal extract is a mild, yet remarkable stimulant that has shown positive energy and diuretic characteristics. Even more exciting is its unique ability to significantly elevate the production of body heat and increase resting core temperature. This thermogenic effect may lead to an increase in the calories and fat that are burned for energy. Evodiamine could be one of the biggest breakthroughs in thermogenesis to date.

JP QuikServ Drinks
02-02-2006, 06:45 PM
good stuff greg, but 2 things:

1) from a marketing standpoint, how many people actually know what you know, to benefit from this?

2) do you think shock has a chance to survive in the marketplace of NY?

David Brook
02-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Hi guys,
Xtreme Shock has been sold via 40 national distributors since last march without 1 complaint lodged with our company.With proper use of label instructions,you will experience an energy sensation unlike anything else in the market.Ensosine buffers lactic acid and builds upATP in the muscles.It also delivers a tingling sensation from head to toe.I appreciate the words from the resonsible distributors who have replied and prospective customers looking for sound advice.
All the best
db

JP QuikServ Drinks
03-07-2006, 06:55 PM
what is the best kind of store do you think this could be sold to?

1) delis
2) convenience stores
3) athletic clubs

there are only so many hours in a day, and i will put alot of effort into this, just wanted some opinions on where exactly it should be marketed.

ALLPRO
03-08-2006, 09:52 AM
All of The above!
It does well in Gyms as well as "up & down the street" accounts.

JP QuikServ Drinks
03-22-2006, 07:33 PM
This drink is great. just got the orange. very nicely done. and kudos on promoting spring break at daytona beach!

Seddrick
03-22-2006, 08:50 PM

My 2 cents are that any drinks containing Evodiamine should be avoided. I want to know more about the effects long term, but no need to ban it. I LOVE RedLine.

ALLPRO
03-23-2006, 12:28 PM
The ingedient that is in Extreme Shock is Endosine. There is 3000MG of Endosine in Extreme Shock. ANSI has an exclusive patent on Endosine. It increases muscle volumization and muscle endurance. It has many uses, mainly muscle endurance and prevention of lactic acid build up. Added effect is the tingleling sensation you get after comsuming endosine. Hense..."sensation"
BTW: Endosine is a 100% safe. Any further research can be found @bodybuilding.com Enter "Endosine" in Search Box.

greg
03-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by JP QuikServ Drinks:
good stuff greg, but 2 things:

1) from a marketing standpoint, how many people actually know what you know, to benefit from this?

2) do you think shock has a chance to survive in the marketplace of NY? The product is marketed as an energy and fat burner. Many people will go to the web to find out while others will just use the product and find out how evodiamine reacts in the body.
As far as Xtreme Shock survival rate in the Marketplace I give it 99.9% chance of survival. ( Sorry Dave, I couldn't give you the other .01%, you never know what might happen)

As ALLPRo has said in other post, The Next generation of energy drinks has arrived and they are not 16 or 24 oz Tallboys. They are 8-12 oz premium/sensation drinks. 75 mgs of Caffeine just ain't gonna do it anymore.

Energy life
02-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Yes, Extreme Shock sells well.
I have 150 accounts carrying the 3 flavors.
My sales at 80% of my stops seems to double up on orders everytime.
The product has Pharmaceutical caffiene and an exclusive ingredient call Endosine.
The product gives you an energy rush that cannot be compaired to any other drink on the market.
This product truly flies off the shelves.

SumPoosieCat
02-13-2007, 08:23 AM
So.... Extreme Shock gives you wings???? uh-oh!

greg
02-13-2007, 11:08 AM
I hate to callout people but I think that Energy Life must work for ANSI.
I have never been anywhere in Florida where Xtreme Shock flys off the shelf.
If Energy Life has 120 accounts and each account "doubles up" on orders everytime he is either selling several truckloads a month, which I do not believe, or he is hitting his accounts once every 3 motnhs.

Ron Swedelson
02-14-2007, 09:27 AM
I still have to say, out here in CA, I have not seen the product sell. The line just doesnt seem to have much appeal.

Coco Rico
02-14-2007, 01:15 PM
So, product effects and benefits aside (I haven't tried one yet, so I can't comment on that) who are you guys targeting with this drink? If it's the health and fitness channels, I could see you having a small niche, but that segment is so saturated with similar products making similar claims (and with better packaging than yours) how do you compete? How do you differentiate yourselves?

If you are planning to target a more mass consumer base, I would suggest changing the packaging. One thing that all the successfull e-drinks have is solid packaging, distinctive branding, and strong marketing... What do you guys have... aside from Endosine?

Just trying to understand your business model a little better.

CR

AllProDist
02-14-2007, 07:58 PM
From what I understand, McClanes has had pretty good success with Extreme Shock in 7-11's except in California. That probably has to do with Redline being so dominate out here in the extreme/hardcore energy category
It actually is a cool product for the price. ($2.49) Some consumers like the effect orthey hate it. I bet if you put some effort into the product you can find a nice niche in the ED catgegory. Like Coco Rico was saying, You have to "brand" you ED if you want to get noticed. So far Xtreme Shock has spent zero on branding their ED.

BriGuy20
03-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Why would anybody drink two extreme shocks in one sitting-Totally irresponsible! The tingle sensation you get from Xtreme Shock is from endosine. Yes the product was made orginally for pre-workout. But it has found a nice niche in c-stores (along with Red Line) The customers who buys Extreme Sock is the same customer who buys 3 redbulls or 3 Rockstars. Extreme energy drink users only! These "sensation" drinks are the next trend.
How come nobody is concerned with the real "danger" of Energy Drink-HFCS and simple sugars. The guy who supposedly had the Heart Attack was probably 40 pounds overweight, High Blood Pressure, High Cholest, etc. How about the 16 year old that guzzles down 2 Rockstars at one sitting-He just ingested over 120g of Sugars! Additionally both RedLine and Xtreme Sock have very specific intstructions on te back of their bottles on how to utilize thier products resposnsibly. Out!

It seems like most energy drinks don't use HFCS, but Sucrose instead.

There's a bunch of lo-carb and sugar free options, too, and IIRC they seem to have less sugar than Pepsi (and usually less than Coke).

climaxenergydrink
03-15-2007, 01:43 PM
The ingedient that is in Extreme Shock is Endosine. There is 3000MG of Endosine in Extreme Shock. ANSI has an exclusive patent on Endosine. It increases muscle volumization and muscle endurance. It has many uses, mainly muscle endurance and prevention of lactic acid build up. Added effect is the tingleling sensation you get after comsuming endosine. Hense..."sensation"
BTW: Endosine is a 100% safe. Any further research can be found
@bodybuilding.com Enter "Endosine" in Search Box.

...greg are you able to tell us, or is it in the specifics (private) formula of REDLINE not to do so !!! ofcourse i would understand !!

1. Endosine - 1000mg/1g ?
2. Enviodamine (excuse muah if i spelled it wrong) - 1000mg/1g ?

** i like to do some research on it myself !!!

***oh by the way..i don't want to hear if i tell you i am going to have to k@@@ u !!! hahahahahahaha !!!

CLIMAX
L

greg
03-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Sorry Climax.....Proprietary Blend. Although I will tell you there is No Endosine in REDLINE. I will disclose Caffeine content next year though as required by FDA guidelines! LOL

climaxenergydrink
03-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Sorry Climax.....Proprietary Blend. Although I will tell you there is No Endosine in REDLINE. I will disclose Caffeine content next year though as required by FDA guidelines! LOL

thanks anyway !!!

CLIMAX
Lenny