PDA

View Full Version : Iron Energy-16oz can to compete with Monster

JP QuikServ Drinks
01-24-2006, 12:31 AM
has anyone seen this in stores? i tryed it, and what i thought was good about it was that 1) it uses crystalline fructose, and 2) it actually has real fruit juice in it.

overall, very good, but i think they need a fruit punch flavor...

Nick Laugher
01-25-2006, 08:33 AM
I saw one the other day, I'm going back today to pick one up and see how it is.

JP QuikServ Drinks
01-29-2006, 12:00 AM
tell me what you think of it, and ask the retailer how he is doing with it.

CStoreCatMan
02-02-2006, 02:26 PM
I don't know if Monster should be your target. That's a huge brand with a strong following...they're #1 here in SoCal. Also, several energy drinks are now doing the energy/juice combo...examples are:

Monster Khaos
Lost Five-0
Rockstar Juiced

JP QuikServ Drinks
02-02-2006, 06:42 PM
agreed. i was just kinda comparing it to monster.

SamboPhilly
02-03-2006, 04:34 AM
Every energy drink has to start somewhere.
Its not the product with the most merit that sells the best.

Red bull is eh... but it sells the best, but I know its about the marketing.

The Market overall is expanding everyday, and we see new energy drinks launched all the time. Some will grow, some will carve out a niche, and some wont make it.

I personally like Iron. Its flavor is excellent, no bite or aftertaste. And the B12 factor is awesome 4000% of daily requirement in one can (2 servings)

Our distributor has sold over a 1000 cases since day 1 without any legit marketing. Just some posters , decals etc. We're hoping they do more. They maybe it can compete with a monster or rockstar.

Sam

JP QuikServ Drinks
02-09-2006, 12:25 AM
wow thats great, i actually know the owner, lets call him "cliff".

JP QuikServ Drinks
02-16-2006, 01:29 PM
sambo, id love to know your secret! what made it sell so much! cus i'll let you in on a secret, im a NY distributor of this drink! what price point do you think moves the most product?