PDA

View Full Version : Energy Drink Manufacturers

BigEnergyman
02-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Wow, I just had a company from France www.energydrink.fr (http://www.energydrink.fr) send me some samples of energy drinks that they put together for some start up energy companies. Wow they taste so bad!!!!!! it taste like sand and water mixed together. I'm not one to bash anyone but does anyone have info on any company that offers manufacturing. lol they said that their the best seller energy drink company in France, lol (not)

Help!!!

DudeMan
02-22-2006, 06:22 PM
I know them and they're a ripoff. They basically run blank cans and fill them with a red bull knockoff formula. They then apply stickers to the cans and sell them as "private labels". The stickers look awful. There's another company doing the same thing out of New Jersey however they're using shrinkwrap which is better but still very cheap.

France has only had energy drinks since last summer by the way. Their government "legalized" energy drinks with some stupid law that limits the ingredients and quantities to those of Red Bull. Don't expect anything original coming out of France. Everything there is a Red Bull generic. Their market has potential because of their massive coffee drinking population.

I'd stay away from any of their crap nonetheless.

Nick Laugher
02-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Hype is big in France is it not?

Doug
02-22-2006, 11:36 PM
never trust the french