PDA

View Full Version : Mood Beverage Corporation

Hungry
03-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Has anyone heard of this Company. I saw their ad on a franchise site and it sounds like they have some great product. Any experience with them?

MARSS VENDING
03-01-2006, 11:32 PM
I have been trying to get hold of them for over a month with no luck. I tried thru the franchise and thru the 1800.

Lepke
03-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Not a good sign

RKSTAR Guava fan
12-21-2006, 02:47 PM
I have info on this company...pm me if your interested

michael1
01-17-2007, 01:18 PM
contact me before you do business with mood beverage corporation. please send phine number and i will call you.

greg
01-17-2007, 01:41 PM
All the info you need is right here on BevNet.

http://www.bevnet.com/directory/listing/1279_Mood_Beverage.asp

deepnenergy
01-18-2007, 06:19 PM
looks like their asking for big investments from their distributors

RKSTAR Guava fan
06-17-2007, 11:41 PM
This company has scammed several people out of thousands of dollars, be very careful dealing with them. They now go by the name Mood Brands LLC

DrPepperYummy
06-18-2007, 02:25 PM
This company has scammed several people out of thousands of dollars, be very careful dealing with them. They now go by the name Mood Brands LLC

You should always make yourself an LLC... makes getting sued less costly in your personal life, so you can keep the boat and house purchased with company money! :P

I was waiting to hear about more energy drink "franchise/vending" problems I guess we've got our next one to fill an entire category with.

moodpr
01-08-2008, 01:18 PM
I feel it absolutely necessary to post this rebuttal in response to the false allegations and statements made by Mr. Brad Harris towards Mood Beverage Corporation, and now Mood Brands LLC.

Firstly, to clarify. Mood Beverage Corporation and Mood Brands LLC are not related companies. Should Mr. Harris, or anyone for that matter, have any issues with Mood Beverage Corporation they should clearly identify themselves and target themselves as such.

In regards to Mr. Harris’ false statements:

When Mood Beverage Corporation was founded, a distributor brokerage service was engaged to identify potential distributors. Mr. Harris became a sales agent/distributor of Mood Beverage Corporation through such a brokerage service. Mr. Harris’ ‘issues’ and hardships were with this original brokerage company and NOT Mood Beverage Corporation. When we became aware of the issues with the brokerage service, we immediately endeavoured to solve Mr. Harris’ problem, although not our responsibility.

During the aforementioned process Mr. Harris resorted to public actions that caused a great deal of damage to the company. His post on this board as an example. Additionally, his alleged facts and assumptions that others have had issues are completely untrue as well. An example of Mr. Harris’ inaccuracy is his allegation that I had changed my name to conduct business elsewhere. To clarify, my name is Brion Ware (spelled with an “O”). However, due to the more common spelling “Brian”, this is often misprinted or errors are made. As such i cannot control how others interpret the spelling of a name. This is not a “name change” as Mr. Harris assumed in his accusations.

There is absolutely no denying, as any business owned would attest to, that there are bumps and obstacles in the start-up of any new company or franchise. Unfortunately Mr. Harris encountered such obstacles and chose to take the route of posting false accusations online, instead of filing proper legal action. Should he believe his facts are justified and he has evidence to prove, then his case would be locked shut and any legal council would gladly take him on as a client. Obviously, this is not the case.

I urge anyone who has any issues with any company, should you feel mistreated or that your rights or agreements are violated, seek legal council and should you have a case with accurate information, you will have no issue resolving your issues legally, instead of posting comments on a random internet board hoping to resolve your issues.

Update: As a result of Mr. Harris’ false statements and defamatory comments on boards, such as this one, we are now seeking legal action to ensure that such actions are ceased due to the damage he has caused as a result of his posts. Thankfully, as a company we are able to leverage our positive and forward momentum to ensure that posts like this cause no further harm or affect on the company and its operations.

greg
01-08-2008, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=moodpr;359502]I feel it absolutely necessary to post this rebuttal in response to the false allegations and statements made by Mr. Brad Harris towards Mood Beverage Corporation, and now Mood Brands LLC.

Firstly, to clarify. Mood Beverage Corporation and Mood Brands LLC are not related companies.

Correct me if I am wrong,,,,,,,,,,,Mood Brands LLC was FORMERLY Mood Beverage Corporation, yet, they are not related. Furthermore, A lot of the "erronoeous" information that Mr Harris seems to be spewing is well known by the "unrelated" Mood Brands LLC representative. If these two entities are "unrelated" in the true sense of the word then how come so much is known by Mood Brands LLC concerning Mood Beverages Corporation business dealing with Mr. Harris.
Furthermore, If Mr. Harris' "issues" were not originated by, or contributed by Mood Beverage Corporation, then why did Mood Beverage Corporation "endeavor" to resolve them even though no culpability or responsibilty was given to or assigned to Mood Beverage Corporation?

Moreover, should a respected company that feels that business disputes be settled in a court of law, not on a "random internet board" be even responding to a mans misguided drivel brought forth by assumed wrongdoing and percieved willful negligence?

Oh well......it is what it is.

bigbottom
01-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Run forest, Run!

the saint
01-11-2008, 07:14 PM
who is mr. harris?? I didn't see a post by that member.

greg
01-12-2008, 09:01 AM
who is mr. harris?? I didn't see a post by that member.

Mr. Harris is brought to out attention in a post by MOODPR dated 01/08/2008 at 5:18
by this statement: "In regards to Mr. Harris’ false statements:"

I have narrowed it down to 2 likely posters and I have convinced myself that I am 99% sure of who it is.

mr.harris
02-11-2008, 12:46 PM
I urge any of you to research Brion Ware/Mood Brands a little. He has registered at several sites admitting that Mood Beverage Corporation and Mood Brands are the same. He is the only person of Mood Brands, trhere are no other employees. He has gone around the country and scammed several people out of thousands of dollars. I am contacted at least once a month by someone new that he has stolen from.

Notice how anything about this company doesnt provide an address, and there are definitely no sales records or legitimate contact info. Even after failing miserably in a deal with Champ Car, he is still trying to promote himself and the business as a partner of theirs.

He has scammed, spokesmodels, photographers, and several innocent people looking for an opportunity like myself.

I would have taken legal action against him myself but cant find him or get an address to have him served.

Beware of anything to do with this company

mr.harris
05-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Just an update to this situation.In February Brion had an attorney contact me asking me to stop filing complaints until mid May, and claimed I would be repaid by then. I wasn't repaid and have no indication that I am going to be repaid so I will move forward.

Mood Bevrage Corporation and Mood Brands no longer exist but he is pushing the same drinks under the company name Advanced Bevtech. This new "business" has not personally defrauded me but I would like to warny anyone thinking of getting involved to thoroughly research the company .

It is listed under a Wyoming address that has been associated with several fraud claims against multiple businesses in the past. Brion himself has been listing multiple business addresses across the country on various websites and forums and even claiming to be 32 years old when he is in his late 40's.

I still would like to take legal action but Brion continues to be like a ghost with no real address or contact info to sue him or have him served.

Beware of B.ware.

sidenote: for more info do a gogle search on Brion or Mood Brands etc.